Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari (604 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by estacyresource: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), on Thursday, ruled out amnesty for Boko Haram insurgents if elected President on March 28.

He said the activities of the sect which has so far killed over 13, 000 people since 2009, had become a source of worry to many people within and outside the .. more on http://allaboutnews-update..com/

Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Someone should pls tell buhari to wake up from his slumber grin grin grin. You will never rule this country!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by Movesz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Someone should pls tell buhari to wake up from his slumber grin grin grin. You will never rule this country!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Is that really your problem?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by EdCure: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Way to go,my incomming president!

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by tobechi74: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Attack to bokoharam is attack to north

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by thunder74(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG
Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government......
Read more
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by auntymi(f): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kk, bt no 1 can b trustEd wen it cmes to politics
Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
tobechi74:
Attack to bokoharam is attack to north

According to JonaTAN, Boko Haram are his siblings and as such could not crush them.
Re: I Won’t Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram –buhari by TI1919(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well, I will say that's nice. Now that you're back to your senses, when you contest and win in 2019 that's if Book Haram still exist by then you will start fulfilling your dreams but for now you're dreaming... God bless GEJ

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Famous Quotes. / Exclusive: Rogue Cop Sam Chukwu, AIG Mbu Plotting To Rig Elections In Southwest / Seun's Status If GEJ Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.