Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops (1462 Views)

"Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by theoctopus: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
They said the troops morale was low!
They even said the boys were angry with C-IN-C!
But we know how they always lie!
#NeverAgain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYFA_eSgzWU&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by temitemi1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellechrystal:
Something about My presidents humility strikes me, no nigerian president has been this humble.
I just love this man if not for anything his level of humility.
GEJ God bless u for boosting their moral.
God bless Nigeria. God's time is d best,
[b]first of all will you be happy with the president if a bomb blast happened and killed many nigerians and after it happened the president still went to dance and dance and dance at a ceremony that day he heard the news and was not feeling bad??and when he was questioned for that stupid act he answered and said governance must continue but the question is WILL HE SAY THE SAME THING IF IS SON WAS AMONG THOSE NIGERIANS THAT WERE KILLEDthat is a deep question,did you know it took him more than seven days for him to take action concerning the chibok girls??he even denied it first and started playing politics with it until the international media all over the world start using the #bringbackourgirls#that was when he now accepted that girls were kidnapped,will a good father do that if one of his daughters were kidnapped??another deep question,now the same goodluck jonathan said at the presidential rally in lagos that "his generation has failed"then why can't he step down and allow the new generation?why is he still there??did he just say that out of political desperation to woo the youths??did you know what happened at the immigration test that killed some nigerians and the minister abba morro or whatever they call him was not sacked for his mistakes,even the 1000 naira which he promised that they will return back is yet to be returned back and you feel we should applaud him and not get mad at such president??another deep question...

my dear that was one of the reasons why I dislike him as a president,I DO NOT HATE HIM AS A PERSON!!!BUT I HATE HIM AS A PRESIDENT.....he played politics with boko haram,

If you know Laurent gbagbo very well you will know he is very humble but became the most disgraced president in africa because of his desperation to remain in power....food for thought....[/b]
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by aminashy: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

3 Likes

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Charlotte15: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
All of you who shout Gej till whatever, wait till he finishes everything in the governments coffers then you will know. You will see leather shoe and call it meat. You all know that it is the young people who have suffered most from kleptocracy that are screaming Jonathan the most. Continue.

If ebola had happened in the FCT , Walahi, Liberia would have been child's play because the government at the centre is purely incompetent. All of you supporting Patience's ass wipe should ask yourselves why and please don't give me that crap about trains and you win.
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by great457: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7..[/size]
yes
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by selectedhero(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
if no be GEJ e no go fit be like GEJ. oya sir we who say #NEVERAGAIN salute you. they say the guy clueless die but my people if this is how a clueless person operates, men then #IWANTTOBECLUELESS. the other mumu dey dey give speech in shadow mode for london.

2 Likes

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by abuc: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Very impressive courage display by our troops and President GEJ. #NeverAgain

3 Likes

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by fitzmayowa: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2015
If only BH had been handles this way, since the BH issue started it wouldn't have gotten to this stage.

In any case its better late than never, we should all join hands together to support our armed forces and nigeria's current C in C in fighting terrorism, because terrorism is not a respecta of political affiliation...

#NeverAgain
#Godblessthepresident
#Godblessnigeria

2 Likes

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by fitzmayowa: 2:19am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
Charlotte15:
All of you who shout Gej till whatever, wait till he finishes everything in the governments coffers then you will know. You will see leather shoe and call it meat. You all know that it is the young people who have suffered most from kleptocracy that are screaming Jonathan the most. Continue.

If ebola had happened in the FCT , Walahi, Liberia would have been child's play because the government at the centre is purely incompetent. All of you supporting Patience's ass wipe should ask yourselves why and please don't give me that crap about trains and you win.
[/s]

Trash...

How is this related to the post

1 Like

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by urboy1: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by parkhurst: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt].Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by ellechrystal(f): 4:47am On Feb 28, 2015
wakacome:
GEJ Robot!!whoever programmed you did a very poor job...
Leave him alone, that's who he wants his opinion, it shouldn't b a problem to u.
Do ppl say this to u wen u guys chant Sai buhari?
No b by force to like buhari o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by ellechrystal(f): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2015
Charlotte15:

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by ellechrystal(f): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Something about My presidents humility strikes me, no nigerian president has been this humble.
I just love this man if not for anything his level of humility.
GEJ God bless u for boosting their moral.
God bless Nigeria. God's time is d best,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by ellechrystal(f): 4:55am On Feb 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If only BH had been handles this way, since the BH issue started it wouldn't have gotten to this stage.

In any case its better late than never, we should all join hands together to support our armed forces and nigeria's current C in C in fighting terrorism, because terrorism is not a respecta of political affiliation...

#NeverAgain
#Godblessthepresident
#Godblessnigeria
My dear don't forget they had no weapons, n u wouldn't expect him to b there without d security forces having weapons, in this modern age wat we fail to understand is winning a war has a lot to do with the kind of weapon u use, boko had sophisticated weapons supplied by God knows who. While we were not sold any for reasons best known to d US, they even blocked d Israel govt from selling to us, tell me how we would ve done it?
Now they ve weapons, they can confidently say NEVER AGAIN!!! And I am positive about their victory.
God bless them, God bless the President.God bless Nigeria.
NEVER AGAIN
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Switpal(m): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Leave him alone, that's who he wants his opinion, it shouldn't b a problem to u.
Do ppl say this to u wen u guys chant Sai buhari?
No b by force to like buhari o
Please my friend Are you the robot or you just want me to notice you??
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
GEJ Robot!!whoever programmed you did a very poor job...
Re: The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2015
Jonathan Goodluck should borrow the patriotism of the NeverAgain troops and sell it to the rest of Nigeria.

As he continues the last leg of his campaign I hope the President can use this NeverAgain slogan to get Nigerians to show support for our troops and pledge their loyalty to country

#NeverAgain!!!

(1) (Reply)

Results For Elections (summary) / Sahara Reporters Confidently Projects Buhari As President-elect / What Is The Best For Nigeria: Presidential Or Parliamentary System Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.