Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves (17344 Views)

I Got A New Job: From Security To Account Officer / Create Your Own Job From Scratch; Draw From My Experience / What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Horlufemi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019? 4 more years of this and I'll jejely give up on Nigeria. and travel out. Its not worth it.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Kingspin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
We have heard and seen everything it remain to see Pa Buhari na.keness. Dnt copy me.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Kingspin(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tinubu, himself don enter Nairaland.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by shejane: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
subzidi:

Sigh... it's obviously a desperate attempt at scurrying for favour during election! How come everything is all happening at once barely few weeks to election!
Hmmmmmm

U need to see how my colleagues were rejoicing shouting POWER! POWER!! POWER!!! D whole day

Pdp deceiving Nigerians since its existence

s
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by enomakos(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
nigerians women scares me just because of job you will sleep around with all manner of men
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by pek(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hate it with a passion when I hear or read this statement: SOMETIMES AGO! Can't we think and know it is very very wrong. Anyway, for the ladies who donate their bodies, all I can say is, it's your choice but you gave it willingly.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Fashola is not in charge of SURE-P....that is a PDP project.

Better direct your question to Abuja.

Politician opposition is gradually occupying ur comprehensive box,,,,,,,,,

Are you expecting some one from another state to go and beautified lagos state for fashola all in the name of political party?
Do not allowed untruthfulness to cover your sense of knowing the different between 8years and 8days.........
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by abimbola1980(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
I felt so bad for them. But at this same time, they all know that SURE-P program is totally for free. In fact, it was written in their website that no body should pay for it. I'm a witness, I registered at their website for free, I didnt know anybody and my name was shortlisted. I've been paid three months allowance from them and even training. SURE-P is real! It is been done in Batches, u might applied for 2-3 yrs before it'll reach ur batch.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by busayy: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
abe27633:
is this for real?
I doubt it
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by busayy: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
abimbola1980:
I felt so bad for them. But at this same time, they all know that SURE-P program is totally for free. In fact, it was written in their website that no body should pay for it. I'm a witness, I registered at their website for free, I didnt know anybody and my name was shortlisted. I've been paid three months allowance from them and even training. SURE-P is real! It is been done in Batches, u might applied for 2-3 yrs before it'll reach ur batch.
abi o. Tell them
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by AdeMoss: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
SURE-P is a scam built on a rotten foundation. My first experience with this programme was being approached by one of coordinators. He needed me to get him a Marketer in a bank to buy account opening packages of these applications. 2000 packages for about N70,000. He claimed the marketer will meet target. Those participants are being exploited, which federation account will their salary come from?
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
MightyD:

Are you expecting some one from another state to go and beautified lagos state for fashola all in the name of political party?
Do not allowed untruthfulness to cover your sense of knowing the different between 8years and 8days.........

Presumably SURE-P recruits would be responsible for federal projects/infrastructure....which are dime a dozen in Lagos.

While Fashola would be responsible for Lagos state projects.

Again, Abuja is to blame.

You govt types should stop blaming your failures on others. We have heard all these arguments you make ages ago.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by abigirl123: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lord God have mercy, we need a man dat ll fight dis, Jessssssssssssssss.....sai buhari, come March 28 our vote is urs.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Presumably SURE-P recruits would be responsible for federal projects/infrastructure....which are dime a dozen in Lagos.

While Fashola would be responsible for Lagos state projects.

Again, Abuja is to blame.

You govt types should stop blaming your failures on others. We have heard all these arguments you make ages ago.

How will it be Abuja duty to beautify lagos state when it is certain that most of the federal roads has been awarded but the leader of the state doesn't help the matter.

River state federal roads is good today because the Governor did not neglected His peoles suffering despite His party.

Abia roads is tattered cos their governor wanted it to be in order to suffer His people just like
Lagosian govornor despite their different parties belongings.

So judge the suspect and stay away from his background.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
MightyD:

How will it be Abuja duty to beautify lagos state when it is certain that most of the federal roads has been awarded but the leader of the state doesn't help the matter.

River state federal roads is good today because the Governor did not neglected His peoles suffering despite His party.

Abia roads is tattered cos their governor wanted it to be in order to suffer His people just like
Lagosian govornor despite their different parties belongings.

So judge the suspect and stay away from his background.

I give up.

Lagos and the FG have had a running battle over federal projects over the years....hence Lag's decision to leave federal things to the federals (and it predates Fashola BTW).

And off topic....you Nigerians do not take criticism well. Saying that the PDP has not done well does not translate to hatred of Southerners, or of the PDP or of Jonathan...but is a call to do better. For all of us Nigerians. So please MR PDP....tell your govt to lead us well.!
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Safari29: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
MightyD:

what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Safari29:

what's this one saying?

I don't care to know what you are trying to hear but you stil need to upgrade your brain system****
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I give up.

Lagos and the FG have had a running battle over federal projects over the years....hence Lag's decision to leave federal things to the federals (and it predates Fashola BTW).

And off topic....you Nigerians do not take criticism well. Saying that the PDP has not done well does not translate to hatred of Southerners, or of the PDP or of Jonathan...but is a call to do better. For all of us Nigerians. So please MR PDP....tell your govt to lead us well.!

Can two ever walked together except they agreed?
Can a child benefit from His father except loyalty?
How did PDP own Nigeria?
Mr intruder your duty is to pray for Nigeria your country and not to dispose Nigeria integrity with abusing statement and discrimination thoughts***
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by afolabitolulope: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please, Nigerians, don't be deceived. I'm currently under the Sure-P scheme and all that's said here are pure lies. Started in december and i've bn paid so far, i was never asked to pay a dime for any pin i got from Sure-p so i really don't get where all dis is coming from. There's no one under the name of Abdul Rasak or whatever associated with the scheme in Lagos. Please, b4 we sit down and comfortably compose lies, we should remember there's a God up there in heaven who sees. I'm personally not into all dis political stuff,,but then all i'll say is if dis is a political plot, then i think the masterminds behind this is very sick, really.
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by kpromix: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
cryIts so sad nd we d youths looks nd feels so relaxed...we are supposed 2 com 2geda nd speak with one voice, instead som of are selln our rights, our birth rights, so saddening. cry
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Justice4love: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Its a scam cos I was one of d victim of sure p federal task force lagos....its not fare while Jonathan is lying. I wasted my money every blessed Thursday for transport to training, I also paid some money for form, photo capturing and also paid part payment for d uniform. And someone had told me that its fake that I shouldn't go. I didn't heed to him. The funnest thing is that I loose d job am mananing at that time cos of stupid sure p. Please let Rafiu Otto refund our money back o cos am still here looking for job.
Rafiu Otto....Thief
Parade Commandant....Ole
Head of Training.....Ole
I want my money back o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
SURE-P = SURE PROSTITUTION

How folks didn't see this coming still beats me, even now! Oh what a scam!! Thanks to God your cheated souls, violated bodies and shattered emotions are still intact and not dead to this world a la Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Immigration Recruitment Scam that led to the stampede in which many hapless citizens died in the pursuit of the mirage of a job Abba Moro his agent of an Interior Minister set up in the blazing heat of the Nigerian Job Market Desert! Abba Moro the chief accomplice has since melted away forgetting God will get him and his generation both in the now and in the hereafter except he repents!
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by harbayo20(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
If financial freedom is your priority,then I see no need searching for job...
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WITHIN YOU
Re: See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
See what Simple mismanagement can Cause. GEJ can't manage his wife..... and we gave him a country for 6Years
We no try at all sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal / How to get a job requiring years of experience with just NYSC experience / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.