Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? (4935 Views)

Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Will the exit of Jonathan mark the end of GIS internship? what is the fate of the GIS interns now that Jonathan has lost the election?
I learnt a couple of the interns went for seminars, workshop and training before the election and have not been paid their transport allowance until now. Not to talk of their standing stipends yet to be paid to them.
On what ground do the interns stand now?
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by ITbomb(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Money for Interns for the full year program has already been set aside.

Seminar money is expected around 15 to 18, just before monthly stipend payment.

Any other delay of pending payment issue is internal issue between your employer ad sure-p it center
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
ITbomb:

Any other delay of pending payment issue is internal issue between your employer ad sure-p it center
thanks for ur response. How come u av all these info, are u part of sure-p project committee? grin
ITbomb:

thanks for ur response. How come u av all these info, are u part of sure-p project committee?
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by ITbomb(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
unamama:
thanks for ur response. How come u av all these info, are u part of sure-p project committee? grin thanks for ur response. How come u av all these info, are u part of sure-p project committee?
No
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why all the panic?

NYSC hasn't been scrapped, why would SURE-P be scrapped?
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Screwface(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imanuelle:
Why all the panic?

The comparison wey you write for here make sense so?
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Sure-p has a mandate from 2012- 2015, we were hoping GEJ wud give it a fresh mandate and extend it but as tins are now.... This year may be the permanent end of it...
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by ruqoyah26(f): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
shud we continue going to work or we leave the work
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by ruqoyah26(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2015
SHUD WE CONTINUE GOING TO WORK OR WE MOVE ON WITH OUR LIFE...
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Go to work till you hear it is scrapped. But hope you have learnt one or two things not only money ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Etizz: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2015
I keep wondering about dis issue also, the FAAN recruitment, NIS are they going to continue
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by aieromon(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Etizz:
I keep wondering about dis issue also, the FAAN recruitment, NIS are they going to continue

You and I know the true motive behind the recruitment drive.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Etizz: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

You and I know the true motive behind the recruitment drive.

LOL..... If it's what am thinking.... Political strategy I guess....
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
Why all the panic?

SURE-P and NYSC no b dsame nah. Except if the programme is extended, it will end this year. SURE-P is financed with the subsidy removed from fuel. But NYSC remains the one year service u render to your country after graduation.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Sure-p has a mandate from 2012- 2015, we were hoping GEJ wud give it a fresh mandate and extend it but as tins are now.... This year may be the permanent end of it...
u r right bro
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
ruqoyah26:
shud we continue going to work or we leave the work
don't worry, Jonathan paid your stipends for a year as soon as you were chosen for the programme. its just that there will not b any more GIS recruitment.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
unamama:

SURE-P and NYSC no b dsame nah. Except if the programme is extended, it will end this year. SURE-P is financed with the subsidy removed from fuel. But NYSC remains the one year service u render to your country after graduation.

Na the same thing in a way.

The NYSC scheme hasn't been in more heat than it was in Jonathan's administration, but it stood still.

As long as there is a continuous removal of subsidy, the extra cash must/will be injected into the economy somehow.

Buhari won't be too self-minded to ruin Jonathan's structures.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
unamama:

don't worry, Jonathan paid your stipends for a year as soon as you were chosen for the programme. its just that there will not b any more GIS recruitment.
My fear is how the modalities of payment will be?? Cos, the payment process has been transparent so far.. Once President Jonathan leaves now, it may be hijacked by hungry greedy people
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by jamanuka: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its all over
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
unamama:
Will the exit of Jonathan mark the end of GIS internship? what is the fate of the GIS interns now that Jonathan has lost the election?
I learnt a couple of the interns went for seminars, workshop and training before the election and have not been paid their transport allowance until now. Not to talk of their standing stipends yet to be paid to them.
On what ground do the interns stand now?
It's over with SURE-P. Interns should expect to get real jobs. Of what good is the programme anyway? How many internship person go do self? You do for school, you do after graduation. When is the real job coming?
I voted for change, I expect real jobs.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijamark:

It's over with SURE-P. Interns should expect to get real jobs. Of what good is the programme anyway? How many internship person go do self? You do for school, you do after graduation. When is the real job coming?
U are not makin any sense here Mr. Man.. Nobody is interested in who u voted for. We are only here to get valuable information as regard the future of the program with already registered interns.. If u don't have that info, please step aside
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Na the same thing in a way.

The NYSC scheme hasn't been in more heat than it was in Jonathan's administration, but it stood still.

As long as there is a continuous removal of subsidy, the extra cash must/will be injected into the economy somehow.

Buhari won't be too self-minded to ruin Jonathan's structures.
GIS of SURE-P and NYSC are never dsame in any way. NYSC has been there b4 Jonathan came into power, compared to GIS of SURE-P he introduced.
if oil gets finished, it marks d end of SURE-P programmes in general. oil or no oil, NYSC will continue.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
OrangeDream:
My fear is how the modalities of payment will be?? Cos, the payment process has been transparent so far.. Once President Jonathan leaves now, it may be hijacked by hungry greedy people
if they try it and u raise alarm about it, the GIS project supervisors and coordinators will be probed.
don't be afraid, they will pay u.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
jamanuka:
Its all over
Lols. may b, its over for new intakes (recruitment of more interns). but once u were called and taken, your money is sure.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijamark:

yes ooo, that's our prayer ooo my dear friend. let's pray everything work out to b good this time.
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
OrangeDream:
U are not makin any sense here Mr. Man.. Nobody is interested in who u voted for. We are only here to get valuable information as regard the future of the program with already registered interns.. If u don't have that info, please step aside
he is trying to say Nigerian youths need real job this time. the question is whats the fate of interns after one year, especially when they are not retained by their employer. although, whether he voted to buhari or Jonathan as he said is none of our business sha
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
unamama:

GIS of SURE-P and NYSC are never dsame in any way. NYSC has been there b4 Jonathan came into power, compared to GIS of SURE-P he introduced.
if oil gets finished,
it marks d end of SURE-P programmes in general. oil or no oil, NYSC will continue.

Now SURE-P is there before buhari will come into power, so?

If oil gets finished? Lol...

In which life ?
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by unamama(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Now SURE-P is there before buhari will come into power, so?

If oil gets finished? Lol...

In which life ?
lols
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by imsuboi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
of course the program would be scrapped by that illiterate and the money siphoned to tinubu's purse undecided
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by prelinctus: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
One thing is sure. The programme will not be renewed this year. It may even be scrapped because sure-p is nowhere near apc's manifesto. They will use that money to deliver on their own promises. tongue
Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by Romeozigs: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
imsuboi:
of course the program would be scrapped by that illiterate and the money siphoned to tinubu's purse undecided
u ar d bigest fool of d century 2cal ur president -elect an illiterate.u wey b literate c where u dey.animals lyk u shldnt b on dis plaform.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Hope Of The GIS Interns From SURE-P? by imsuboi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Romeozigs:

u ar d bigest fool of d century 2cal ur president -elect an illiterate.u wey b literate c where u dey.animals lyk u shldnt b on dis plaform.

isn't he an illiterate?

Bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Received Your Stipend? / CCSNL Invite / Please How Do I Get To Lekki From Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.