Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dear Lampard!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dear Lampard!!! (998 Views)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Frank Lampard Makes A Chuking Return To EPL / Childhood Pictures Of Cr7, Messi, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Lampard And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dear Lampard..... I remember vividly some time in 2008 something happened which made you cry & i cried too....fast forward 6 years later u took a log and hit me in d heart and as i cried u stood clapping....i dried my tears to see if it was you or if my eyes were playing a fast one on me, well it was you..........for 13 years you made us proud, made us thick, made us stand and cheer, well it only took us or perhaps me barely a year to realise you didn't do them for us, you did them for your self(of course you had to win no matter where you are)
All this years i have debated fiercely, faced scathing criticism defending and proofing to them all how you were a better player and a better proffesional to Steve G(respect to him) although my disappointment wnt mak me say otherwise but judging by your actions i think i erred a little, Steve G i think now, is a better proffesional....i am not being sentimental now, you said you would never play for any team in the premier league asides Chelsea.....well, where are you now.....Steve G said he can not score agaisnt Liverpool and so he signed 4 LA....so i ask who among you both is a man of his words...Steve G sincerely i am sorry, from this day i hold you in highhhhhhhhhhh esteem!
Dear lamps u ve made me ponder, if it was you in Steve G's shoe back in 2005 u'd move......
More painful is that you lied to us, and broke the hearts of young boys in America...Why lamps? Have u stopped to think? you've lost your legendary status forever!
Even if you win the League with the sky blues(which of course you won't) you'd never attain legendary status there, there was only 1 place you cemented that, it was here Frank, with the royal blues. Why Lamps? What were you thinking? Why did you choose to break the hearts you daily nourished for 13 years, oh! It seems like yesterday, those breath taking goals, those decisive long passes, those long range freekicks and the always 'spot on' spot kicks, how we loved your corner deliveries.
True, what Frank snr said, very true, you are a proffessional footballer and you must play, after all you won't get many chance to play premier and champions league football, he asked what should you have done when the champions of England came calling, true again not many would turn down such glorious opportunity, but this few would, that is why Frank their legendary status on this side of the blue would never be questioned as yours would forever
1.Didier Drogba
2.Micheal Essien
3.Micheal Ballack
4.Ashley Cole
5.Claude Makelele, e.t.c.
You know why Frank, because all through history all legends one way or the other sacrificed their comfort to please the people, their armies, their subjects. Yes, ask Alexander the great.
Ironically as i wrote this? big tears formed & trickled down my eyelids,not as a result of being heart broken, but deep down i hated having to write this to you, because even this shattered heart will always still love you and hold those precious memories you accorded us, like that brilliant pass to Ramires in barcelona that revived our spirits(how can i ever forget that) like that night when you scored that decisive spot kick agaisnt Liverpool and then you riled away with eyes and hands up to heaven laden with painful tears, i cried too. (R.i.p Pat). I am still with you and i wish you all the best in your career, even though it hurts, very much, i still love you Frank! Why?
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 28, 2015
I remember June 2004 England Vs Croatia(first time I saw Lampard) so much love for him cry...I hve to change my Olapade to Olamparde...yes you broke my heart but u will forever be a legend

@op statistically Lampard his better than Gerard
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:
I remember June 2004 England Vs Croatia(first time I saw Lampard) so much love for him cry...I hve to change my Olapade to Olamparde...yes you broke my heart but u will forever be a legend

yea statistically Lampard is better than Gerrard but loyalistically(grammar mine) Gerrard is better than him!
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2015
lampard was bought from west ham. so forget all dis crap. its allowed bd nt a crime. gt over it. did andy cole nt play for man city
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by aorta(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ipledge:

sharap cry baby.....u shd offer lamp contract extention....do you tink Gerrard we take a pay-cut and stay in Merseyside
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
aorta:

sharap cry baby.....u shd offer lamp contract extention....do you tink Gerrard we take a pay-cut and stay in Merseyside
geeeeeeez! plz dnt make me laaaaaaaaaaf!!! i wished i knew d club u support...xo u could pray 4 ur star player to sign 4 ur direct rival...n lets c how u'd not cry? baby...hypocrites!!
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
aorta:

geeeeeeez! plz dnt make me laaaaaaaaaaf!!! i wished i knew d club u support...xo i could pray 4 ur star player to sign 4 ur direct rival...n lets c how u'd not cry? baby...hypocrites!!
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
jokhen10:
geeeeeeez! plz dnt make me laaaaaaaaaaf!!! i wished i knew d club u support...xo i could pray 4 ur star player to sign 4 ur direct rival...n lets c how u'd not cry? baby...hypocrites!!
star player my foot
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
ednut1:
star player my foot
i'msorry i replyed u dude! i made a mistake & i apologise.....u are entitled to ur opinion& i shud respect it! hav a luvly evening!

1 Like

Re: Dear Lampard!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
HE WAS MY BEST PLAYER FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL HE DEPARTED FOR MAN CITY
IT REALLY HURT ME
BUT..............STILL A BIG FAN OF HIM
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by jokhen10: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
HE WAS MY BEST PLAYER FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL HE DEPARTED FOR MAN CITY
IT REALLY HURT ME
BUT..............STILL A BIG FAN OF HIM
yea as me also
Re: Dear Lampard!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
jokhen10:
yea as me also

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Texas Man, 54, Sets Pull-ups World Record / Teams With Best Pass Completion Rate In Europe 2014/2015 / Photos: Young Arsenal Fan Gets Jose Mourinho's Medal After He Threw It Into Crow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.