Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. (22998 Views)

FG Shuts IDP Camps In Yobe, Adamawa / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos / Military Recaptures More Towns From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by egift(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2015
soldierdollar:

Thought u guys said he was clueless . grin

Please don't confuse a wicked scheme for wisdom.
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by sunsky29(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:

Amen, morning dear
I don check ur profile..even seun sef dey follo u..

Nah mehn

Baby u tight gan

Fine gal no pimples...

I love ur swag

Will u marry me..

#neverAgain will I star a pix of berem....ellatracy...mukina2....and d rest fake beauties

Baby na u b d in tin abeg

Na u be my micro tin tin
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
egift:
This just confirmed what we all have said, Jonathan was not sincere in tackling Boko Haram it is a Political tool.

We cannot reelect a man who can sacrifice the lives of over 20,000 to win votes. And millions of Nigerians displaced.

Suddenly campaigning in military uniforms does not change the fact that 1000s are dead because of his incompetence, laxity and poor-decisions. Which other part of Nigeria will he sacrifice in another 4yrs to score cheap political points?

Jonathan must go!
What's your point here? First, Nigerians told him to go for peaceful means to resolve the problem just the way niger delta. The peaceful deal was almost done when Buhari refused boko haram's plea to be their negotiator, a singular action that would've saved those lives you're talking about. You and I know several fruitless efforts he made to acquire the right weapons from america and other places including South Africa. Thank God we solved our misunderstanding with Russia quickly, which resulted in the acquisition of weapons that is sending boko haram to their 72 virgins. I know the prayers of APC for continuation killing of Nigerians for political reasons is dashed.
Better late than never.

#NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
maclatunji:

Then we hold him culpable for deliberately allowing 10s of thousands of people die under his watch, thousands. of women defiled, boys massacred in their dormitories and we have the Chibok girls.

You can be sure that a return of President Jonathan is likely to signal a return of Boko Haram attacking and killing people again because he doesn't care and only wants to enjoy being president and the perks of office.

What a shame!
#BetterLateThanNever
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by ellechrystal(f): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
G
sunsky29:
I don check ur profile..even seun sef dey follo u..

Nah mehn

Baby u tight gan

Fine gal no pimples...

I love ur swag

Will u marry me..

#neverAgain will I star a pix of berem....ellatracy...mukina2....and d rest fake beauties

Baby na u b d in tin abeg

Na u be my micro tin tin
Hahahahahahahaha. U r funny
Hahahaha
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by sunsky29(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:
G
Hahahaha
I don dey knell for u for were I dey...only whatsap number abeg...if u do God will bless u wt one fine and rich husband dis year..as u say amen kindly drop d num,,I promise no cals or flashing or sms..only whatsaap tins.
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by ndubueze92(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
ellechrystal:
G
Hahahaha
Like seriously! BOB don't let me fall....
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by nduchucks: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
What kind of a President will sit idly by while at least 8 of his country's towns are captured by thugs, and look at his country men directly in the eyes and lie to them that the reports about the captured territories are false and put out by enemies of his government?

The answer is a clueless, selfless, losing candidate who is yet to see the handwriting on the wall; and his name is Goodluck E Jonathan, a man headed for retirement of jail in a few short weeks.
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by ajoskele(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2015
eejo:
you myopic thinker do you think Nigeria army could do this alone without chad, niger, camerooun, benin blocking their borders, do you think it is easy to arm and train military which had not be arm for 30years imagine the army using T 55 tank before now but T 72 tank now Gej had done well.
Bros, hypermetropic thinker...so Cameroon, Chad and Niger just get independence abi? Or dem just knw sey dem need close borders? No be here u dey wen BH enter d cameroon dey kill dem, even kidnap dem PM wife?
So na last 2weeks GEJ just knw sey e go buy arms even if America reject am....
U dey tink wide gidi gan-an ni oo
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by azzima(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
While I applaud this progress but why are all these happening during tHe last 6 weeks. Makes me to wonder, are these all propaganda to give the impression that progress is being made? Or has Jonathon called his Boko Boys to calm down?hmmmmm
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by shammah1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC alert! Embrace the victory and stop boiling.
egift:
This just confirmed what we all have said, Jonathan was not sincere in tackling Boko Haram it is a Political tool.

We cannot reelect a man who can sacrifice the lives of over 20,000 to win votes. And millions of Nigerians displaced.

Suddenly campaigning in military uniforms does not change the fact that 1000s are dead because of his incompetence, laxity and poor-decisions. Which other part of Nigeria will he sacrifice in another 4yrs to score cheap political points?

Jonathan must go!
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by eejo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Bros, hypermetropic thinker...so Cameroon, Chad and Niger just get independence abi? Or dem just knw sey dem need close borders? No be here u dey wen BH enter d cameroon dey kill dem, even kidnap dem PM wife?
So na last 2weeks GEJ just knw sey e go buy arms even if America reject am....
U dey tink wide gidi gan-an ni oo
from your post you know nothing about boko haram let me educate you weapons of boko haram pass through chad while thousands of fighters from chad, niger, camerooun but now borders close no more new fighters so get that into your brain
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by DuchessLily(f): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You are back grin
Yep! Thanx to u grin kiss
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by dein77(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
nduchucks:
What kind of a President will sit idly by while at least 8 of his country's towns are captured by thugs, and look at his country men directly in the eyes and lie to them that the reports about the captured territories are false and put out by enemies of his government?

The answer is a clueless, selfless, losing candidate who is yet to see the handwriting on the wall; and his name is Goodluck E Jonathan, a man headed for retirement of jail in a few short weeks.

Ur last paragraph elicits laughter in me. .....U really President will go to jail, even in the unlikeliest of Buhari's victory?

Abeg, make una grow up.....
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by ajoskele(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
eejo:
from your post you know nothing about boko haram let me educate you weapons of boko haram pass through chad while thousands of fighters from chad, niger, camerooun but now borders close no more new fighters so get that into your brain
Hahahahahhahahahhahahaha....
So you just educated me with that trash you wrote? I pity the people that spend much on you to get education, yet you only came here to disgrace them.
Who doesn't know arms and ammunitions pass through borders or could lifted by air or sea.
My question is this...were these borders recently created? The security outfits(immigration, customs, police, army, navy etc) just got deployed there?
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
In Phonetic sounds, Ei-Fi:-si:, ts^d, Meu-s^:d, al- kei-d^ and ai-sis Enriching Nigerian Army Armory since 1967. Pls recover more so by the Time GEJ is sworn in come May, we won't be borrowing again to buy more Defense Hardware. Good job guys!
Re: Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. by eejo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Hahahahahhahahahhahahaha....
So you just educated me with that trash you wrote? I pity the people that spend much on you to get education, yet you only came here to disgrace them.
Who doesn't know arms and ammunitions pass through borders or could lifted by air or sea.
My question is this...were these borders recently created? The security outfits(immigration, customs, police, army, navy etc) just got deployed there?
you post shows me you live in a village getting news from beer palour for your information Nigeria cannot protect her borders that is a simple fact each day we feed Nigeria Goverment on security issues so slowpoke i have more information than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman / Who Was Olaudah Equiano? Google Marks 272nd Birthday Of Abolitionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.