Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? (22909 Views)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by CilicMarin: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2020
In View Of The Recent Claim By The Minister, About The Improvement Of Power Supply Across The Country, Can Your Rate The Power Supply In Your Area...

Please Mention Town, City Or Street, let's Nairaland Verify ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by CilicMarin: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2020
I go first..

I Stay Around Amuwo Odofin In Lagos....and for the past 2 Months we have enjoyed between 18- 24 Hours Power Supply...

Confirm from anybody living around this environment...

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by IJOBA2: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2020
NGWERE UKWU ORJI IS HEREgrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
TTC - third to comment.

We use light about 14 hours or so..

told me that the whole South East enjoys 20 hours light a day..buhari is working.

Azmanaty, is that true?

Gwafaeziokwu nko?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by funstufz: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
In fact, in my area in Ibadan it's another story...
Looks like they are monitoring the light, I was about to start this comment when light went off...yeah power outage....

Hmmm, at times it may be a flash of 5minutes till the next day...

Longest period is usually between 4 - 8 for the whole day to be followed by day or two with lesser hour or outright darkness ..

It was that bad

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by CilicMarin: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2020
funstufz:
In fact, in my area in Ibadan it's another story...
Looks like they are monitoring the light, I was about to start this comment when light went off...yeah power outage....

Hmmm, at times it may be a flash of 5minutes till the next day...

Longest period is usually between 4 - 8 for the whole day to be followed by day or two with lesser hour or outright darkness ..

It was that bad

Before now, it was like your situation here, but to everybody's surprise, the supply now is fairly stable...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by GoodofNaija: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
I go first..

I Stay Around Amuwo Odofin In Lagos....and for the past 2 Months we have enjoyed between 18- 24 Hours Power Supply...

Confirm from anybody living around this environment...

Nobody will be interested in joining issues with you on this.

You should first ask yourself, what percentage of Nigeria is amuwo odofin?

Then have you tried to ask other people living in other areas of Lagos the situation of light in their areas.

Also have you tried to call your friends in other states to know how their light is?

To be candid with you even the minister who made the statement knows not up to 20% of Nigeria is enjoying 10 hours of power per day.

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by oluwadabira111(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Though they have been trying at least in Ibadan north east to be precise, we have light like 15-17 hours but since last week we have been in total darkness!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Runaway: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Na e village gods go punish am. Even if light improve for everywhere, that funke of a witch nor go let Benin own improve, especially Ikpoba hill.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ObereEmma: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Seriosly electricity has increased in my area Iyanaba okoko

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Light is much improved and stable in my area of Port Harcourt. It is a known secret in Nigeria that yahoo boys flock to areas with more than 18 hours of light and good roads.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ModestGal(f): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
No light since 5days ago.
Thank God for generator

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by oluwamile(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
.tbh, throughout the lockdown,light was stable,even after lockdown,it was still stable until lately last week and this week,I guess something is faulty somewhere
Them dey try,we shouldn't wait for there flaws before we bash Dem,let's appreciate them wen they try
P.s I noticed my like button is faulty �

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by CrazyCrane: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
no light almost 10days now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by humilitypays(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lolz, op you are taking Fashola the minister of darkness serious Wonderful shocked

Fashola was overhyped when he was a Governor. Even a mad man will function as Governor of Lagos State because Lagos is like a country inside a country with huge IGR to fund any project, secure any amount of project loans and loot enough and still have enough left.

Don't ever use Lagos Governorship to measure the good leadership skill of any politician, if you want to know good leader, take the person to go and govern states like Ekiti, Abia, Osun, Benue, Taraba, Ebonyi, not a rich cosmopolitan state like Lagos undecided

Fashola is a failure who looted even money for sinking borehole, used millions to create stupid website grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by StRichard(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
10-11 hours daily

8 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Okortor: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
No doubt, now I have constant Power supply.

13 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Terrible. We only have light once in 7 days, 10 hours at most.

So 10 hours of electricity in 168 hours that makes a week embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ModestGal(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
V good

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Lorazepam(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Very average
About 12 hrs daily, though we regularly get days of total blackouts which may can for up to a week.

2 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by peacettw: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Epileptic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by uniqueuser(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
3/5.
On a "normal and blessed" day their good BUT when their village people decide to visit them you'll hate NEPA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
I have seen not Nepa light for almost 20 hrs angry
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by willian10: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
20 hours daily
Oluyole LG, Ibadan

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ModestGal(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
I
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by crown08(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Once every week. Ikole ekiti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by BENARI: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The only thing I can say is, I wish the minister the same kind of stable power supply in my area in his own house. I know he has standby generators; but may those generators give him as much stable power as I have in my part of Nigeria. That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The power minister is MAD!

I get electricity only 2 hours everyday from 9pm to 11pm. Then till the next day.

When it rains, we won't see light for at least 3-5 days. And this is in Abuja

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Joefat: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Here in Akure, it unpredictable, sometimes 2hrs in a day and sometimes, 3hrs once in 3days.. So it unpredictable..
Make God help us.

Atleast they brought it at midnight and I think it will last 3hrs, but meanwhile, we have no light since last week Sunday until midnight...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by hakeem4(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
currently, there is no light. That minister of power is a pathological liar. I do not know where he took his survey. But in my area we rarely see light since last week.

9 Likes

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by NaijaFutbol: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
na so
Good to y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deep Blue Project Takes Delivery Of New Maritime Security Assets (photos) / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence / Why PDP Ate Into South-west In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.