Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back (2375 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Just Because I Said Buhari Will Go For A Second Tenure! Picture / I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by autotrader014(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2015
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world didn't have to interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. 

Pls Buhari & Osinbajo,
Take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by themilanway(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin you sir deserve a gold medal

Buhari pease come and take us back

16 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by AWONEYAN(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2015
On point

3 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by xreal: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2015
@ Op
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by kodded(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
-No freedom of speech
-Pardon his friends and jail the poor
-Only his northern brothers got appointment
-Kill people he dint like without facing trail
-Remove the constitution and pass his own decree like a king
-Kill all the oppostion party members that try to oppose him

I am happy that I have the freedom to say anything I like

9 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2015
autotrader014:
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please Buhari, take us back to the era where:
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. 

Pls Buhari & Osinbajo,
Take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.

You speak the truth bro,
I remember 1984 to '86 being some of my most memorable times in Nigeria.
I was old enough to remember my return ticket to London for a brief hols via British Airways cost only N600 !!!

The Children shouting GEJ GEJ here don't know how much they're suffering. They make me laugh !

4 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Ngwakwe: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2015
You forgot to tell Nairalanders that South East was on the verge of suffering the same kwarsiokor and hunger that killed more than 2.5 million defenseless women and children during the civil war which Buhari-nomics brought back during his military regime.

Thanks to Babangida for overthrowing Mohammadu Buhari who wanted a repeat of decimation of Eastern Nigeria in wealth and population.

Internet and Google generation won't understand the reality of this comment.

4 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Internet and Google generation won't understand the reality of this comment.

It is the same google generation that want GEJ for another 15 years, so no qualms.

3 Likes

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Ngwakwe: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
stevecantrell:

It is the same google generation that want GEJ for another 15 years, so no qualms.

Make no mistake and don't misunderstand me. There are so many Nigerians that will do better job than President Jonathan in that capacity but certainly not Mohammadu Buhari who has become redundant with time and civilization.
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Make no mistake and don't misunderstand me. There are so many Nigerians that will do better job than President Jonathan in that capacity but certainly not Mohammadu Buhari who has become redundant with time and civilization.

Buhari is merely an instrument in the hands of destiny.
I think we should allow him play his part and stop seeing him as a threat, from what I know he isn't the messiah but a 'John the baptist' who will leave the scene very soon.

1 Like

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Ngwakwe: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2015
stevecantrell:

Buhari is merely an instrument in the hands of destiny.
I think we should allow him play his part and stop seeing him as a threat, from what I know he isn't the messiah but a 'John the baptist' who will leave the scene very soon.

You don't understand, Buhari is a destiny destroyer, an obstruction to an already transformation on steady motion.

We understand his past and how he resent continuing or finishing his predecessor's legacy projects.

You don't even know 2015 Buhari. This is a man that connived with a principal of a school in 2015 to forge a WASC result or better put to impersonate "Mohammed" Buhari which he never answered in school according to the recommendation letter from his principal in 1961 which had his name as "Mohammadu" and never Mohammed as was contained in the fabricated result.

The integrity of Buhari which is much admired or taunted has been greatly compromised hence he has lost the only attribute that made him unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

You don't understand, Buhari is a destiny destroyer, an obstruction to an already transformation on steady motion.

We understand his past and how he resent continuing or finishing his predecessor's legacy projects.

You don't even know 2015 Buhari. This is a man that connived with a principal of a school in 2015 to forge a WASC result or better put to impersonate "Mohammed" Buhari which he never answered in school according to the recommendation letter from his principal in 1961 which had his name as "Mohammadu" and never Mohammed as was contained in the fabricated result.

The integrity of Buhari which is much taunted has been greatly compromised hence he has lost the only attribute that made him unique.

Buhari's time is very short he can't destroy anything, even if he wanted to. Even he himself knows that.
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Ngwakwe: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
stevecantrell:

Buhari's time is very short he can't destroy anything, even if he wanted to. Even he himself knows that.

The same way Aguiyi Ironsi's regime that lasted only six months destroyed the regional competitive spirit and true federalism we had.

Buhari has a negative agenda hence shouldn't be allowed near corridors of power again.

1 Like

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by kheart(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Op ur head dey dere.

we the NL importers association want. Buhari to take us back ASAP.

1 Like

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by azzima(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
-No freedom of speech
-Pardon his friends and jail the poor
-Only his northern brothers got appointment
-Kill people he dint like without facing trail
-Remove the constitution and pass his own decree like a king
-Kill all the oppostion party members that try to oppose him

I am happy that I have the freedom to say anything I like
ODE OSHI!!! ...Has that freedom to run your mouth like this put more food on your jobless table??Keeping selling your future for their Children's future. Dumb idiot!
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by ichidodo: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
azzima:
[d]ODE OSHI!!! ...Has that freedom to run your mouth like this put more food on your jobless table??Keeping selling your future for their Children's future. Dumb idiot![/s]
Typical APC rant...

1 Like

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by kodded(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2015
[s]
azzima:
ODE OSHI!!! ...Has that freedom to run your mouth like this put more food on your jobless table??Keeping selling your future for their Children's future. Dumb idiot!
[/s]
I have one thing to say to you
Go and ask your parent and grand parent or anyone who experience life under buhari before you come back here and talk trash
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
We used to suffer back then. I remember we used to eat one piece of meat or 2 if lucky per meal. Many just did 'without'. Even bread and rice were like luxury items sef.
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
kheart:
Op ur head dey dere.

we the NL importers association want. Buhari to take us back ASAP.

grin grin
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Maser: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
I have one thing to say to you
Go and ask your parent and grand parent or anyone who experience life under buhari before you come back here and talk trash

I was old enough during Buhari's time in office. The best time ever in Nigeria!
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by israel007: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Amen
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
ROSSIKE:
We used to suffer back then. I remember we used to eat one piece of meat or 2 if lucky per meal. Many just did 'without'. Even bread and rice were like luxury items sef.

... and now in 2015 every Nigerians now eat Lasagna, a tuna meringue, a clam with diced veg – to a whirlwind of desserts, all propelled by a fleet of lithe waiters in luxury four season hotel and gastronomic restaurant?

or is it that fewer Nigerians are below the $2 a day poverty line?

When were you last in Nigeria bro? Do you venture into the suburbs or better still the village...?

Anyways, this is not to critique your POV; I am just keeping it real!
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by stevecantrell: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
ROSSIKE:

That was IBB's SAP.
Madam Maryam invited my mum over for 'essen co' but she didn't go...we all descended on mum that day..hmm those days.
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by jdilight(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
autotrader014:

Pls Buhari & Osinbajo,

When you check the year we are in you will know that even American dollar is not even silver certificate backed. Now the time you talk about dollar was gold certificate backed. So if America cannot go back to even backing dollar with silver certificate, your not only deceiving yourself but endangering your children.

The world can never go back as you can never be a child.

wake up or stop taking that stuf.

1 Like

Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by lilflipnerd: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
At 27, my uncle was collecting pension for working for 10 yrs in a multinational company.

I want this kind of days back
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by lilflipnerd: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Most of our fathers worked around the Nation. Jos, Anambra, sokoto, Ibadan, Niger

Dnt u want a Nigeria were everywhere is safe. For education and business
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by lilflipnerd: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Maser:

I was old enough during Buhari's time in office. The best time ever in Nigeria!
pls sir. State ur experience then for we Youngies
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by lilflipnerd: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

The integrity of Buhari which is much admired or taunted has been greatly compromised hence he has lost the only attribute that made him unique.
u are just dwelling on claims. None of this is Correct so keep shut abeg
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
autotrader014:

Pls Buhari & Osinbajo,

Not with these crop of Politicians and with this rotting psuedo-democratic environment
Re: They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back by Ngwakwe: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
lilflipnerd:
u are just dwelling on claims. None of this is Correct so keep shut abeg

You were born yesteryear. All my narratives have been confirmed by NewYork times and UK Guardian News.

Do a little search on Nairaland to confirm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

States That Will Be Under The Control Of APC From May 29th 20 out of 29 states. / Money Spent On The Week-long Arabian Visits By PMB Recovered. / SARAKI: Jacob Is Right, Tinubu's Case Doesn't Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.