Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning (20952 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by drey076(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
the change is inevitable

said baba
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Jarus(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
PHIPEX:
It is nice seeing the Professor getting connected to the grass root but the problem I have with him is why he has only focused on Southwest. Is he not expecting votes from other zones? He has spent 90percent of his free time moving around Lagos and few states in South west as if he is contesting for governorship position.

Let's be fair.

Was he not in Uyo and I think Asaba last week or so?

5 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Demmzy15(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is Buhari?
Shouldn't he be the one seeing these people with his vice in attendance ? undecided
This is not PDP, it's APC. A Vice-president has his own role to play, he is not a statue or figure head or even a translator like Sambo.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by TheMadame(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sai mai gasikiya.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by dafuturis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
pendy79:

Go home call a meeting of all the elders in your family sit them down, and sing it to them as a family anthem.

Good to know you did that already.

Next time use your head when writing a post.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
himkers:
this Osinbanjo-of-a-clown keeps campaigning only in the southwest like they re the only ones in Nigeria. That's why the PDP will keep on beating the opposition. PDP is everywhere and they carry everyone along.

Barcanista, hw U dey?
Thanks man! I'm fine and you? Sorry for late reply, I've been busy with creating a thread! No mind Clown Osinbajo. He's acting like he's the Presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by discusant: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
See how they look at Osinbajo. They must be wondering: what kind of Law professor is this who accepted to play second fiddle to a barely literate old man?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Gbawe: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

Let's be fair.

Was he not in Uyo and I think Asaba last week or so?

Oga Jarus, se you know our pipul nau. Kings of mago mago and double-speak. Always finding 'by force, by force' fault with something/someone they dislike. Osinbajo has been all over Nigeria and anyone still mouthing the silly "why only the SW" criticism must have been on Mars in an isolation ward for the past 6 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by legendsilver(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course , Buhari is your President in Arewanistan and Daura and Osinbajo is your vice in Oduduwa republic.
Oga answer the question abeg.

Must you follow the part of character assassination campaign?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is Buhari?
Shouldn't he be the one seeing these people with his vice in attendance ? undecided
We are ready
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by sayyid(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
d duo of Buhari and Osinbajo have the passion to move naija to a greata heigth, i pray that God will take u dia n mostly importantly i pray u should b able to perfom beta
sai Buhari
sai Osinbajo
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Babs24: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
seunmsg:

Madness is when you type this kind of meaningless shit early in the morning and thinking you have made sense. Very dumb post.

Dumb Indeed!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by discusant: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
drey076:
the change is inevitable

said baba

Your only hope in this is that baba shall die or retire soon, so that Osinbajo shall become president.

But history did not teach you that if any miracle makes baba win, any time baba is leaving, a born to rule soldier go quickly take over from baba, and nothing for Osinbajo.

Go study history of how born to rule succeeded one another in power for almost 30 years in Nigeria.
And born to rule is even more desperate now than before to perpetuate itself in power in Nigeria.
Or you didn't hear a short while ago when born to rule's Professor Ango Abdullahi said that his group is now more capable than before to retain Nigeria's highest office for as long as it wants?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Vainglory: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where is Buhari?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GOD BLESS TINUBU FOR FORMING A STRONG PARTY CALLED APC.

GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR ACCEPTING TO RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THE SHARP CLAWS OF THE CORRUPT RULING CLASS

GOD BLESS PYO FOR BEEN PART OF THIS WINNING TEAM

GOD BLESS NIGERIANS WHO SINCERELY WANTS CHANGE

SAI BUHARI
Seriously ? And over night Tinubu and co are now saints ?

All dis lies you people are sharing , there is Goduooooo.......
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
SmartChoices:

We are ready
That's a normal answer from your fellow political robots.

I never expected you to have an independent mind.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.
Your whole generation are MAD!

Mad goat! You the true MAD man!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by thaoriginator: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
discusant:

Your only hope in this is that baba shall die or retire soon, so that Osinbajo shall become president.

But history did not teach you that if any miracle makes baba win, any time baba is leaving, a born to rule soldier go quickly take over from baba, and nothing for Osinbajo.

Go study history of how born to rule succeeded one another in power for almost 30 years in Nigeria.
And born to rule is even more desperate now than before to perpetuate itself in power in Nigeria.
Or you didn't hear a short while ago when born to rule's Professor Ango Abdullahi said that his group is now more capable than before to retain Nigeria's highest office for as long as it wants?
You have a brain full of dead maggots!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pure2012soul(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why is he visiting Obas? Was it not the same APC that castigated Mr President for visiting traditional rulers in the South West? Grade A liars and hypocrites. APC has nothing to offer
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pure2012soul(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
Your whole generation are MAD!

Mad goat! You the true MAD man!
Guy, your brain don stain finish. Mtcheeew
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by thaoriginator: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
pure2012soul:

Guy, your brain don stain finish. Mtcheeew
Dead maggots full your brain.. No quote me o!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
My whole generation are MAD!

I am a Mad goat! I am the true MAD man!
*fixed*
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by thaoriginator: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:

*fixed*
You typed it yourself, so your FATHER join!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
I typed it myself, so my FATHER join!
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by thaoriginator: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Acidosis:
My dad is brainless and dumb!
Really? shocked Tell me moregrin
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Jarus(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks man! I'm fine and you? Sorry for late reply, I've been busy with creating a thread! No mind Clown Osinbajo. He's acting like he's the Presidential candidate.

Don't be hypocritical, man.

He will be number 2 in APC government if they win, and you don't want him to also go round to campaign and bring value to the ticket.

If he sits down, you call him spare tyre, if he works you call him "acting like president".

Statements like these piss me off. You're free to defect to Jonathanianism, it only becomes worrisome when common sense begins to defect.

8 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by steppin: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

He will be number 2 in APC government if they win, and you don't want him to also go round to campaign and bring value to the ticket.

Statements like these piss me off.
Who cares if you're pissed off? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Jarus(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

Who cares if you're pissed off? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Very well. Including stupid ones.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

You're free to defect to Jonathanianism, it only becomes worrisome when common sense begins to defect.

dude, common sense and Jonathan are mutually exclusive - do you expect his supporters to be any different?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
Really? shocked Tell me moregrin
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by agabaI23(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonimi:

Yet he gave stupendous pension to Tinubu and handed Lagos IGR to him when he was Attorney General shocked

Are you using a different meaning of truthful & honest?
Bro ask am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by ademony(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

If he sits down, you call him spare tyre, if he works you call him "acting like president".

Statements like these piss me off. You're free to defect to Jonathanianism, it only becomes worrisome when common sense begins to defect.

that is what happens when 'their' conscience av been bought #talklikeaGejite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner / Obot Essien, PDP Chairman Attacked In Akwa Ibom, His Head Broken Over Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.