Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning (20945 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by doctokwus: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and Gbawe are here deceiving yourselves even when you don't live in Nigeria ?
My question is ; how much do they pay you guys to spread falsehood? undecided
If life is that hard for you guys in diaspora why don't you guys come back home and contribute your own quota instead of being a hired hand for the APC? Spreading falsehood like wildfire .
Don't know about Gbawe and we have neither met or discussed, but I live in Nigeria and fully on ground here.My need for change is so desperate I intend spending election eve nite in the closest hotel to my polling unit,having relocated.
I cannot allow GEJ to spend a day longer in aso rock than may 29.Its a mortal sin to allow it!

2 Likes

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by micrep3030(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oyo for them
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by oduwani: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am wondering how he find the energy for those activities.
He was also in Ikeja this afternoon for 'CONVERSATION FOR CHANGE WITH PROF. OSINBAJO".
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by angelsing(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks man! I'm fine and you? Sorry for late reply, I've been busy with creating a thread! No mind Clown Osinbajo. He's acting like he's the Presidential candidate.
oh really?...Osinbajo is now a clown?...how did u come to this conclusion Barcanista?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's a normal answer from your fellow political robots.

I never expected you to have an independent mind.
Ever ready
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by 100Cents: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
The short man is in the wrong party..

Sorry, go back to your chapel..

GEJ too much..
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Jarus:

Don't be hypocritical, man.

He will be number 2 in APC government if they win, and you don't want him to also go round to campaign and bring value to the ticket.

If he sits down, you call him spare tyre, if he works you call him "acting like president".

Statements like these piss me off. You're free to defect to Jonathanianism, it only becomes worrisome when common sense begins to defect.
Well, he will be another defeated Vice Presidential Aspirant. If my statement pisses you off, then you have the duty of either ignoring or you live with it.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by lawyer(m): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2015
What I don't understand about this Osibanjos vice presidency campaign is that he tends to restrict all his visits and P.R campaigns to the south west only and especially Lagos. Has he forgotten that he intends to be the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not South West alone? How come I don't see him taking selfies in Anambra state or visiting the Olu of Warri or giving speeches in Benue state? I think it's wrong and it would further alienate a lot of people outside the south west to vote for Him because they don't know him that well.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by tempest69: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass.
people they talk better tin, this dumb the copy and paste." Sign of cluelessness, ( GEJ) psyched (FFK) Dunmb ( okupe and Sambo) Ode
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by dafuturis(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2015
pendy79:
You will know people serious with campaigns and selling themselves and not relying on INEC's chairman removal or the stoppage of the use of PVC and Card Readers to achieve electoral victory.

I'm sold to the ticket of Buhari and Osinbajo.

Sai Buhari
Sai Mai gaskiya

Nigeria will be restored to the path of glory and honour soon.

Who really wish to have a president who abuse his office, CLEAR A WHOPPING 6 VILLAGE AND ALLOCATE THE LAND TO HIMSELF AND HIS MOTHER SHAMELESSLY.

WHY WILL ANY SANE HUMAN BEING ALLOCATE 95.5 HECTARES OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAND TO HIMSELF JUST BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT?

What kind of thieves do we have as rulers in Nigeria, 95.5 hectares of land in a prime location in Abuja and yet some stupid dumb followers still want him despite the fact " HE VOW TO DO MORE" if re-elected

I hope JonaTAN won't sell Nigeria off if there isn't anything left to steal again before May 29, 2015

Guy! Pls! I withdraw my earlier quote, it was an error, wasn't meant for this post but a different one. I mistook this for another post.

Are mine forgiven?
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by johnglo2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

I think madness is when you prepared travelling to makurdi and reaching the park you find yourself driving to sambisa. Bros check yourself very well because you may be heading to sambisa on foot like our pres who once travels without shoes. Be warned.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by nicecash: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Acidosis:
What is madness?

What is madness?

were u paid to paste this every where?

hw many threads hav i seen this copy and paste?

kontinu, enjoy the money u were paid.

sai buhari until ur gej recognise that stealing is corruption
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by anulaxad(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
seunmsg:

Madness is when you type this kind of meaningless shit early in the morning and thinking you have made sense. Very dumb post.

wink. grin Dia ris ...... you know the rest jare.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by Gbawe: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
doctokwus:

Don't know about Gbawe and we have neither met or discussed, but I live in Nigeria and fully on ground here.My need for change is so desperate I intend spending election eve nite in the closest hotel to my polling unit,having relocated.
I cannot allow GEJ to spend a day longer in aso rock than may 29.Its a mortal sin to allow it!

Bruv, you don't have to explain yourself to clowns and simple-minded m0r0ns who focus on personalities instead of issues. Are we here to discuss where fellow Nairalanders live and their personal circumstances or to talk of issues that will lead to a better Nigeria? As long as Nigeria gains a team that can deliver good governance at the centre then I personally don't give a toss about what anyone thinks of me on NL. I am not here to fish for 'like' or gain e-love and e-approval from faceless strangers.
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by jdilight(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
itsdumebi:
Prof Yemi Osinabanjo , the VP candidate of the APC gave a sterling speech this morning at the palace of the Akarigbo in Ogun state. He spoke on the major problems haunting Nigeria under the pdp rule..

http://itsdumebi.com/photos-osinbanjo-visits-the-akarigbos-palace-in-ogun-state-this-morning/

Tinubu has systematically become the presidential candidate of APC with the unavoidable absence of Buhari at each visit and occasions.

Apc playing a nice script.

#whereisbuharinow
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pure2012soul(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dead maggots full your brain.. No quote me o!
No need. You aren't worth the bother
Re: Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning by pure2012soul(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
Dead maggots full your brain.. No quote me o!
People raised in brothels are not worth quoting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / Seyi Makinde Slashes Oyo’s ‘Unrealistic’ N285bn Budget, Signs N103bn (Pics) / Nigerian Couple Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.