Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker (12559 Views)

Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi) / Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by Benn(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2009
Who do you think is more handsome between these two cute actors irrespective of their performances in the movies?

Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by becky4real(f): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
Nonso Diobi is the bomb. Any woman that knows what is good will appreciates the guy. man you gat it all. viker or whatever they call him is a dull dude, by the way what is he even doing in nollywood acting as if they are pushing him.
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by SeanT21(f): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2009
~~The only reason people find them attractive is because they are light skin~~
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by peterock(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2009
try one o them with jim iyke lets see watsup

Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by zaragoza(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
I think van vicker is beta.
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by afiamanu(f): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2009
loooll, First of all Jim iyke is definantly not my type and not because he's darker just cause facially, hes not doing anything for me.
secondly nonso has a cute face but body wisee he's not in shape as for vicker he is kinda attractive even though his acting sucks. -Off topic but i notice that he can only act when it comes to treating women badly- but regardless he has a nice body, soooooooooooo the winner iss, Van Vicker lol, i just cant handle a guy with a flabby body!!! grin grin grin
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by ijawgirl: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
nonso diobi
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by zaragoza(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Afiamanu
I hope u are also naturally endowed with bootylicious and boobylicious and the likes of them, before u start looking for a guy who has a nice body, cos guys cant also handle girls who are not adequately naturally endowed.
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by superstan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2009
van vicker anyday.

he makes nigerian actors look like a tasteless lot.

apart from his looks and personality he is also a power dresser.
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by sweetmum(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
van vicker.
Re: Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker by byran: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Van Vicker is the best, Nono Diobi cannot touch him, Van Vicker is the best

(1) (Reply)

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? / When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Adult Films In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.