Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards (8663 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi) / Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by Orikinla(m): 3:42am On Nov 15, 2006
Nonso Diobi won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the just concluded Nollywood Foundation for Excellence (NOFFEX) 2006 in Owerri, Imo State.

My film director Chika Onu said "it was really a grand ceremony that attracted a lot of stars in the movie industry."

Sam Loco won the Best Veteran Actor Award.
Clem Ohameze won the Best Actor.
Nonso Diobi won Best Supporting Actor.
Patience Ozokwor won Best Actress.
Chiege Alisigwe Best Supporting Actress.
Ossyaffasson won the Best Marketeer.
Andy Amenechi won the Best Director and
Chijioke Nneji won the Best Producer.

"The State Governor who was ably represented by his Deputy was also given an award. Generally d event was indeed worthwhile with celibrities like Ibinabo Fibresima,4 Ex-Miss Nigeria Beauty queens, some participants at the Big Brother Nigeria. Zac Orji, Jenny Eliogu, Reps from Rivers, Bayelsa. Lagos, etc Lancelot Imasuen and a host of others.Yours truely was duely acknowledged as a pace setter and pioneer Director with the Legendary 'Living in Bondage 2' and other highly acclaimed movies. I also made a presentation."
~Chika Onu
Re: Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by neelsel(f): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2006
Ori,
Thanks for the infor. I do appreciate it. Am so elated for Nonso, I am his biggest fan. Also I love Papa P( Sam Loco) he has talent.
BTW, how can I get in touch with Nonso? Would make my christmas the best ever. grin grin
Re: Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by Orikinla(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2006
neelsel:

Ori,
Thanks for the infor. I do appreciate it. Am so elated for Nonso, I am his biggest fan. Also I love Papa P( Sam Loco) he has talent.
BTW, how can I get in touch with Nonso? Would make my christmas the best ever. grin grin

Neelsel,
I thought I already gave out the contact e-mail.
I cannot give out his number in public.

Again, I have stopped posting links on Nigerian forums.
I have logged out of one Nigerian forum until further notice.

Nairaland is enough.
Re: Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by neelsel(f): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2006
Thanks.
Missed your posts and pray you would reconsider your decision. All the best.
Re: Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2006
that good because nigerian actors need awards as they work so hard
Re: Sam Loco Efe, Clem Ohameze, Nonso Diobi And Other Stars Win Awards by Princessty(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
Patience Deserved That Award

(1) (Reply)

What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? / Chidi Adimabuah: Why Your Life Is A Movie! / Secondary School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” Right Inside The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.