Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? (753 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / How To Make The Right Decision On Sexual Relationship / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? by peterian: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello house,I have a friend who's been trying 2 get a Job for abt 2yrs,she quitted her former job because of stress of going 2 d 1sland (she stays on d mainland).she luckily got a job on the mainland ,the pay is not fantastic but manageable...she's supposed to resume on march 2nd but e said she won't because the job requires she wrk on 2sundays evry month,her off days will smtimes fall on sat ,according to her,she doesn't want any job that will hinder her frm serving God..I've tried convicing her that jus two sundays of not goin 2 chur in a Month won't stop God frm loving her buh she won't listen..her mum is not happy wt her decision,wnt 2 ask that will God Not listen to one's prayers,love and bless one when one miSses church knowing fully well that one has 2 survive,does nt going 2 church esp on sunday affects one's relationshp with god?
Re: Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? by Jeromejnr(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
God answers your prayers because you are His child not because of attending church services.

Not going to church is not sin but missing out on church services regularly makes your fire/fervor dwindle.

Since she's a christian and she bothered about it she can ask God for direction. Afterall God is her Father. And there are some blessings that come with joint fellowship. Psalm 133.

Christians should learn how to ask God questions and wait on Him for answers instead of depending so much on people.
Re: Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
we operate on different levels of faith, you can only advice her but not pressurize her to go against her decision, any man who lives by what he hates nd not what h likes is a sick man.
Re: Is My Friend Taking The Right Decision? by peterian: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Thnk you guys,tmw is alomst here.wish her goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike: I’m A Catholic, I Have No Reason To Convert To Islam / 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.