Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry (754 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by RedCard1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
I used to attend different prayer programmes and Ministeries with my elder sister and mum. It was when I was very young though....I stopped going by 2013. But while I was attending, I noticed these set of people that are always contributing to the powerful and comic moments of ministries and they are:

*THE HUSBAND SEARCHERS: These set of ladies makes up 70% of the congregation. They are there cos they need husbands and they don't ever miss a single prayer session. I always wonder if they don't have jobs.

*THE YOKE BREAKERS: Young men are the worst culprits in this category. They attend cos they believe that their uncles, step-mothers, etc in the villages are responsible for their misfortunes. Lazy men are so into this.

*SINGLE AND SEARCHING: this happens mostly at crusades and vigils. Youths are so into this. They come because they heard the guys/girls they're admiring are gonna attend. They always jumps to sit with members of the opposit sex. They move with conversation while prayer goes on and they're fast to exchange numbers.

*THE PRAYER WARRIORS: They just shout at the peak of their voices all in the name of prayer. And oh...it doesn't end there as they shake their heads, clap their hands, jumps and members sitting next to them must be baptised with saliva. Can't they pray gently?

*THE OBSERVERS: I have to admit I fall into this category. We're just there to witness the other characteristics. We love those moments when girls roll on the floor during deliverance sessions.

*THE JOB SEARCHERS: Young men. They go cos they want contracts awarded to them.

*DISRESPECTFUL WORKERS: They are ushers, they lack respect. Close your eyes and they'll tap you to wake you up no matter who you are. They are so cruel

*HOME RUNNERS: Pls pardon my english for I do not know how to put it. But these people are there cos they don't wanna stay at home. They sleep at every point.

*PASTORS WANNA BE: They see ministeries as pastorial schools. They assist the pastor on everything and they're quick to scream Halleluya! when ever the pastor ends a sentence.

These are my thoughts. Feel free to add yours
Re: 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
You also have the camera men
These guys always seem to be immune to the anointing. Even when the pastor waves his hand and half the entire church population falls on the floor and the remaining find themselves feeling the presence of the "spirit" around them, these camera men just remain stand and keep moving the cameras round the church, like the what happens doesn't affect them.

Abi camera men dey resist anointing?
Re: 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by boombay(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
The phone chargers!grin
Re: 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by kennboiy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
* The bench warmers:you will think these ones are praying,only their lips are moving, but they cannot even hear what they are saying talkless of you beside them.
Re: 9 Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Prayer House/ministry by Tundenoni(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where did our past president Jonathan fall? You remember he was jumping from one church to the other during his campaign.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / What's Your Best Christian Book / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.