Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation (2351 Views)

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) / Toke Makinwa Braless Photo On Instagram Causes Commotion, Fans Blast Her / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by Guruscrew: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015

Is it White and gold or blue and black?
That is the question the entire nation is asking oh!
One simple dress has erupted a nationwide
discussion in what might be the Internet’s greatest
debate of our time, and it all started on Tumblr.

User Swiked uploaded a photo of a dress on
Wednesday and asked: “Guys please help me—is
this dress white and gold, or blue and black? Me
and my friends can’t agree…”

Some people are saying it’s obviously white and
gold, others are saying it is blue and black (like my
GF). See what celebs are saying below:

What color is that dress? I see white & gold. Kanye
sees black & blue, who is color blind?
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian)
February 27, 2015

Bleep the dress it’s heinous
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 27,

That dress is white and gold. Take your time and
look at it.
— Nonye Olumba (@NonyeOlumba) February 27,

I don’t understand this odd dress debate and I feel
like it’s a trick somehow. I’m confused and
scared. PS it’s OBVIOUSLY BLUE AND BLACK
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) February 27, 2015

TIWA SAVAGE:

DONJAZZY:

Twitter user BradtheLadLong posted a message
on Twitter to explain why some people might see
certain colors while others see something
different, saying it has to do with a big life event
that had a negative effect on you.

Thank you all for taking part in my ‘white and gold’
‘black and blue’ dress experiment. Read on for
info. Thanks. pic.twitter.com/44Jb00FAno
— BradTheLadLong (@BradTheLadLong) February
27, 2015

Whether this is legit or not, we couldn’t tell you, but
it would be really nice to know why we’re all
seeing different colors because this is starting to
trip us out!

The actual dress appeared on a show and proved
it’s actually blue and black. But do you agree
with this.

You really need to comment on this because i see
blue and black here and i see some gold stuff on
my instagram . Its confusing.

SOURCE : http://gist212.com/2015/02/photo-see-the-dress-that-is-causingserious-commotionin-our-nation-oh-please-is-it-whiteand-gold-or-blueand-black/
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by Airforce1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
diz dress again

Hisses
And swaggers out of thread
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by Twaci(f): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
*wears glasses*

Lemme see...
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by zieraw2005(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
waiting for front page.
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by temitemi1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rainbow colour grin grin grin
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by Jace2: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
My reading glass gave me blue,black,gold n purple....best glass.I ever had
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by imakebigbucks: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by axortedbabe(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
oga op abeg which nation wey u frm wey d dress dey cause commotion, cuz for my country naija dey dress no dey cause anything.
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by enoqueen: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
who owns the dress sef? grin grin
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by DuchessLily(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol......Na waooo....even 'Donjazzy' and tiwa savage no sabi colour.

Just call it the changing colour dress...hahaha.

Colour commotion indeed
Re: Photo: See The Dress That Is Causingserious Commotion In Our Nation by Guruscrew: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
axortedbabe:
oga op abeg which nation wey u frm wey d dress dey cause commotion, cuz for my country naija dey dress no dey cause anything.

Its all over the world sir

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! / Yomi's Black And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy(photos) / Nigerians Come For Singer Jidenna Over His Comments About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.