Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! (2348 Views)

Funke Akindele Chops Off Her Hair, Rocks Low Hair Cut (photos) / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
Munachi insinuated that the beautiful reality star and mogul Kim copied her hair. You be the judge..lol I wonder if Kim follows muna on twitter...

Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
The copied look

Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Airforce1(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
Attention Seeker

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
The poster above ^^^ is a fool!

If you post below me, you are a goat!

And if you quote me, i will kill you!
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 6:40pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
The poster above ^^^ is a fool!

If you post below me, you are a goat!

And if you quote me, i will kill you!

Mehn SHARRUP
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Acekidc4(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
See this Hole of a Girl Fuckard!!! Attention Motherfucking Seekergringrin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Aitee1: 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh in swahili grin

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by chyldvoodoo: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
I just found this kid online convincing me to promote his song and i though he was one of those guys singing jargons but listening to him.
I was dumb founded
To my surprise he feels the song is not worth to be wasted and he is planning on selling it.
So it dawned on me to meet my fellow nairalanders Of Life to assist this guy with spreading it and trust me its gonna be courtesy of #NLand
His name is JARZE song is DAMOILA
#Enjoy # REbroadcast #Share #NLandStar

http://tindeck.com/dl/euemp
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
See this Hole of a Girl
Fuckard!!! Attention Motherfucking Seekergringrin

Choi!
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by dnacrystal: 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Whatever!

But I know many people will come and be talking as if Muna is so less of a human that Kim Kard...cannot truely have copied her hairstyle.
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 1:24am On May 19, 2015
dnacrystal:
Whatever!

But I know many people will come and be talking as if Muna is so less of a human that Kim Kard...cannot truely have copied her hairstyle.

Fool.. Where would Kim see Muna to copy her hairstyle? And this is not munas hairstyle. Secondly muna has never worn this style..it's a drawing. Aunty muna is that you defending yourself?
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by dnacrystal: 7:55am On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Fool.. Where would Kim see Muna to copy her hairstyle? And this is not munas hairstyle. Secondly muna has never worn this style..it's a drawing. Aunty muna is that you defending yourself?
oh yes its me muna.
Look you're shallow minded. Who is talking about somebody seeing somebody or hairstyle or not? My own point is on the way most people will react to this gist if you read properly. Wetin be my own
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by Palmwinetapper: 8:24am On May 19, 2015
dnacrystal:
oh yes its me muna.
Look you're shallow minded. Who is talking about somebody seeing somebody or hairstyle or not? My own point is on the way most people will react to this gist if you read properly. Wetin be my own
You sound confused ho..fall back
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by may01(f): 8:47am On May 19, 2015
grin grin. Copying is allowed joor
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by dnacrystal: 12:40pm On May 19, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You sound confused ho..fall back
whatever you drunk
Re: Munachi Abii Insinuates Kim Kardashian Copied Her Hair Style. Hmmm! by sherrylo: 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
Pics of d original style before KK copy copy

(1) (Reply)

Natural Oranges, No Plastic!!! Lady With The Biggest Oranges Breaks The Internet / Omg See Goodluck Jonathan New Hair Style / Lagos Is Beautiful: See The Amazing Pictures Of Lagos Taken At The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.