Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo (31418 Views)

Gombe PDP Thugs Deface APC Billboard But Leave Buhari's Picture Intact (pics) / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Agbalanze(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Vp's name - 'Osibinde'
APC - All progressive 'confidence'
INEC - Independent 'Nigeria' electoral commission

Chai buhari grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by dunkem21(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Agbalanze:
Vp's name - 'Osibinde'
APC - All progressive 'confidence'
INEC - Independent 'Nigeria' electoral commission
Chai buhari grin grin

VP's name - Femi

Certificate - Mohammed

grin grin
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by santicruz: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
HACKPASTOR:
hmmmmmmm no one is above mistake.

That is why we are called HUMAN.
this is not an excuse. Ability to pay attention to details.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:
If am not mistaking that should be the fence of Kure Market close to the post office on your way to Idris Legtibo Hall. Close to Bomas SuperMarket. Minna Niger State.

Man the printer of that sign Board is something Lawani Printers on same road, and i dont know why but he always have errors on some of his work. This is not from the APC Team but printer man Mistake. To buttress my point take your time and see some poosters even by the PDP Niger State Governorship Aspirant were wrongly mispelt, example of such sign post can be seen along the Justice round About coming from Kpakungu to Yahuza Sport on your way to Mobil, that book round about or whatever its called. Also check the sign post on the PDP Aspirant office, of the Evergreen, the same mistake before it was corrected. So please do not blame the APC Campaign Team

Na the printer also hang the poster for road there? Abi after the printer work finish APC no check him work?

1 Like

Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by shammah1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC supporters giving flimsy excuses as usual... SMH
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC is a party of mistakes.

Buhari calls INEC - Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission
Buhari calls APC - All Progressive Confidence
Buhari Calls Osinbajo - Osunbade

what more will intrigue us ?
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's some Epic Typo Error!
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Emphasis(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:
If am not mistaking that should be the fence of Kure Market close to the post office on your way to Idris Legtibo Hall. Close to Bomas SuperMarket. Minna Niger State.

Man the printer of that sign Board is something Lawani Printers on same road, and i dont know why but he always have errors on some of his work. This is not from the APC Team but printer man Mistake. To buttress my point take your time and see some poosters even by the PDP Niger State Governorship Aspirant were wrongly mispelt, example of such sign post can be seen along the Justice round About coming from Kpakungu to Yahuza Sport on your way to Mobil, that book round about or whatever its called. Also check the sign post on the PDP Aspirant office, of the Evergreen, the same mistake before it was corrected. So please do not blame the APC Campaign Team

What do you mean by wrongly mispelt?
State why you think you are different from the 'Printer'
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by lionduke(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

pictures Please
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by 1stola: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nashoji:
what's your definition of "useless" because the last time I checked, a useless person can not make headways, while the person you are calling "useless" can feed your next five generations and still doesn't notice that something has gone out of his purse.
Fool
Why would a dumbfùck feed my 5 generations?
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by OLADD: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
yorme:
I'm not of any political affiliation, but this really intrigued me. Does it mean the sponsor doesn't know F is far from Y or what?

Janjawe.eeds in action! Always power drunk. No wonder they posted Bonkke crusade picture in place of Kano rally and also posted interview held in Nigeria as Buhari's London interview! Something is fundamentally wrong with APC.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by sleemfesh: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are a dunce if you truly believe that you just said. If the printer makes a mistake there is at least a single supervisor who is a party person that should be able to detect it and insist on a corrected version. This is how mediocrity creeps into every facet of the nation and some lazy fellas will find reasons to explain it away. Tufiakwa.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by symbianDON(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
rozayx5:
party by illiterates and for illiterates cool
in that case dame patience 'peace' jonathan should be in APC
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Tonylyte(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op this should tell u that they dont knw who they are supporting. They just dont like gej, not because he has not done well....muhafuckers dont just personally like gej.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by richidinho(m): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abayhormy:
28 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember these factors;
1. The chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam
3. Missing Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Nigeria Immigration job scam/Tragedy
7.17 people that was killed during Jan 2012 Fuel Subsidy
Civil protests.
8. Otedola & Farouk lawal fuel subsidy bribery video tape.
9. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
10.Denziani $10 billion aircraft charter in a year.
11. Ekiti election Army compromise tape by Capt. Sagir
Okoli .
12. Bomb Blasts/underestimation of Boko haram till eve of elections, despite souls dying daily and girls being violated and abducted .
13. National Assembly unconstitutional gate locking.
14. Naira exchange rate to Dollar.
15. Oil thefts.
16. Power outages.
17. Skyrocketed electricity Bills.
18. ASUU & poly Strikes
19. Doctors Strike
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals.
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raised 21Billion for another 4
Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. There is GOD
ooooooooo. Ur vote is ur right.

You are just chasing shadow

Look for small business attach urself ur life will kick start

Stop thinking about people's billions

How much did all ur family put together contribute to the so call #21billion?
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by richidinho(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

U even colour ur font just to write "wrongly misspelt".

Next time consult a PDP supporter b4 u write
They have intellectuals

GEJ. Phd (very educated)
Sambo Architect. ( very educated)
Mark. Civil war hero (very educated)
Fayose. HND (special criminology expert) APC nightmare
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by richidinho(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Imagine
U even colour the fonts just to type "wrongly misspelt"

APC heh

A lizard cannot give birth to a leopard
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by iphanyiuma(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
That must be in the northgringringrin I sure die
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by milky3(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
All join.... let he who has never made a mistake for once be the one to cast the stone MR JAILER MAN
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by micrep3030(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari must be d designer
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Samirana360(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis is gej's fault. Infact any mistake in dis con3 is his fault
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Bobandgreat: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
olaboy001:

OP, Whether it is Femi or Yemi, as long as Osibanjo is there I know who they're referring to...
I'm not against GEJ, I'm only against an irresponsible govt that has failed its people. Let's do a one-on-one campaign for the opposition.

My Brother Yemi Fani Kayode said that APC is deadly.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by neocortex: 3:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=20pt]Maybe na PDP member dem giv d billboard contract, anyway dat one no concern me, all we need is CHANGE.[/size]

Why is it that APC and its supporters always dodge responsibility and blame it on someone else.
It is no surprise that they have been rejected by Nigerians.
Who would want an irresponsible semi-literate bigot as his/her president ?
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by lordsbiz(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2015
yorme:
I'm not of any political affiliation, but this really intrigued me. Does it mean the sponsor doesn't know F is far from Y or what?
what many APC supporters in the south west refuse to understand is that osinbajo is just a pawn in APC game of chess, they know south is dominated by christians, he was picked to appeal to us, to make us have a soft spot for APC come to core north and see film, you will see people tear out osinbajo face from APC posters leaving buhari's face simply because they don't even care about him, just like the last election buhari used another pastor, where is the pastor today? I guess he's already learnt his lesson. Infact, southerners need to wise upon this election.

1 Like

Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by ElFenomeno1: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
soe:
It doesn't matter

This only shows you that there are so many goodwill donations flying here and there that cuts across ethnic and religious groups...

Not every one can spell

GBAJABIAMILA

OBAHIAGBON

DANKWAMBO

IHEDIOHA

OBANIKORO

ALAMIESEIGHA

AREGBESOLA

so forgive the humble donor

Spot on.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2015
... and they won't tear this useless billboard oh! if nah pdp billboard, nah that time hunger go catch them to tear and eat!
well, now they use the electronic billboards. make them go destroy am.
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by Awwalken(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Yap it's True is been dia 4 long time nw, wen I first saw it I laugh grin
Re: APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo by cnsprince76: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

So APC members are so busy that they ignore to proofread their works?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.