Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? (3354 Views)

What Can #5 Buy In Your Area? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
hello #landers pls where can i get tricycles(keke napep) to buy in benin city and how much does it costs?
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by Ymodulus: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
enomakos:
hello #landers pls where can i get tricycles(keke napep) to buy in benin city and how much does it costs?

grin grin

Hi bro. Which do you want to buy ? Bajaj or Piaguu or TVS ? i dont sell i am just trying to know.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

grin grin

Hi bro. Which do you want to buy ? Bajaj or Piaguu or TVS ? i dont sell i am just trying to know.
thanks for your reply bros,it is bajaj,did you know where i can get it and how much is costs?
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

grin grin

which of the three is the best and most suitable for nigerian road and what is the costs of each?
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by Ymodulus: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
enomakos:
which of the three is the best and most suitable for nigerian road and what is the costs of each?

Well it depends on location , availability of spare parts , maintenance .

In the area I stay, Baja is the most common, there are available spare parts .

Some people prefer TVS, they say it saves fuel and some say its spare part can be easily seen. In all different stories for different folk. However, I like BAJAJ as to me its stronger and parts available where I am.

Mine is Bajaj

I believe if you check around you can see dealers who sell them. Bajaj is around 400K, TVS is around 415 while piaju is around 390k.

Stay away from Piajuu if you don't want stories that touch.
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by Nmeri17: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
at university of Benin teaching Hosp cool
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by eghuan1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
if u are rrally interested, I will advice you to go to forestry road where bikes are sold, and make enquiries. I have seen some around there.
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ymodulus
post=31196133:

Well it depends on location , availability of spare parts , maintenance .

In the area I stay, Baja is the most common, there are available spare
parts .

Some people prefer TVS, they say it saves fuel and some say its spare
part can be easily seen. In all different stories for different folk.
However, I like BAJAJ as to me its stronger and parts available where I
am.

Mine is Bajaj

I believe if you check around you can see dealers who sell them. Bajaj
is around 400K, TVS is around 415 while piaju is around 390k.

Stay away from Piajuu if you don't want stories that touch.
thanks for the info bros,i apprecaite

thanks once again
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nmeri17:
at university of Benin teaching Hosp cool
ubth?you are joking right?
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by enomakos(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote
author=eghuan1 post=31226072]if u are rrally interested, I will advice
you to go to forestry road where bikes are sold, and make enquiries. I
have seen some around there.[/quote]thanks bro i will check it out
Re: Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? by Chumaco12: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
JANSON MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE PARTS CO.,LTD

(1) (Reply)

Cheap .com Domain Name For N3,800/yr - Save Money On Your Domains / Information On IJEBU PONMO Supply / How Much Is 25litres Of Palm Oil In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.