Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. (1947 Views)

Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? / Legal Secretary / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by Yewandequeen(f): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Do you have an idea of a legal secretary salary in a law firm?
If yes please state it.
Your comment will be highly appreciated.
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by pearls336: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
It depends on aw big d law firm is bt d truth is chambers dnt pay well 4 a secretary btw 40-50k
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2015
pearls336:
It depends on aw big d law firm is bt d truth is chambers dnt pay well 4 a secretary btw 40-50k

That's gross .
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2015
30-40k.
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by purplesummer(f): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Depends on the state. In some states chambers secretaries are paid 20k undecided
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by yemicoal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
ednut1:
30-40k.
oga au far
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by Yewandequeen(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
purplesummer:
Depends on the state. In some states chambers secretaries are paid 20k undecided

That's terrible

Got an offer though I guess they are willing to pay like 80k or so,cos it's consulting firm they gave the job to recruit for the position.
I stated that I earn 60k atm and if they are not paying more then it's a no.
Am surprised you guys are saying 20k ooooo cos they agency said if they are not paying more they won't have called me.

But am kindda doubtful with all these u all saying though the agency hasn't stated what they are paying.
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
dis is Nigeria. u cant use wat one coy pay to determine wat d other will pay. y not wait till u gt offer letter

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
ednut1:
dis is Nigeria. u cant use wat one coy pay to determine wat d other will pay. y not wait till u gt offer letter

Just want to get my facts right so I just don't waste my time and money on it
Re: Who Knows The Salary Of A Legal Secretary. by kienterizer: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Our client is seeking a legal officer to double as PRO. Location: Port Harcourt.
3 years cognitive experience in Oil and gas sector.
Interested persons should send CV with title LEGAL OFFICER and CV title d your name to info@karlasconsulting.com before 22nd February 2018

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies At Mainone / Ph Gatecrashers Situation Room / Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.