Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores (1947 Views)

Business Development Officer Needed- Surulere, Lagos / Female Business Development Officer (B.D.O) Urgently Needed. / Business Development Officer - Micro Finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by Dreal4mula: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Job vacancy at Maravilloso Stores

Position: Business Development Officer

Requirements:
-A degree in relevant field
-Two to three years experience in related field
-Ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision
-Ability to meet deadlines is very relevant to this position as majority of delegated tasks is allocated a time frame
-Excellent communication skills is required
-Proficiency in basic computer programmes such as: MS Word, Excel, power point etc.
-Excellent customer relationship would be an advantage. Nevertheless, proper training in this aspect will be provided.

The job will be given on a probationary basis whilst the selected candidate undergoes an extensive and practical training. The candidate will be paid on an hourly basis, of which the total sum would meet the minimum wage requirements.

The candidate would be given a permanent offer if he/she is found to be;
-Dedicated to his/her job
-Frequently meets target within allocated time frame
-Learns quickly and puts into effective use every bit of knowledge acquired during the training process.

To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to- recruitmentofficer@maravillosostores.com

Address the Cover letter to the Human Resource Manager, Maravilloso Stores.

Send any questions to- info@maravillosostores.com
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by spiralwedge(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed per hour? this is not the UK o.

this is one of the mistakes returnees always make when newly arrived to start a business... they want to use oyinbo method fo us here.

one of any business' success' secrets is the ability to adapt to the immediate environment. My advice, reverse that renumeration policy and amend to as obtained in the immediate competitive market.
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by Kolonel(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Brother, if you do not appreciate a particular method of payment don't condemn it.

Which Would you prefer?
to earn 120k a month or to earning 1k/hr working 8hrs/day, 5 days a Week.

If u r smart u wud choose d latter.
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 13, 2015
I like and support initiatives like this . . .
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by anonymousey: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Has anybody applied? Any news?
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2015
So if I come around today ... Do I get paid ?
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Who is following dis ppl interview with me
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by Akfol(f): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
anonymousey:
Has anybody applied? Any news?
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by MrJonny(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
Who is following dis ppl interview with me

Did you apply for the Job ?
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2015
MrJonny:

Did you apply for the Job ?
. Music don changed o
i applied, did online test, from there to telephone interview with a lady, after dat i was also given some tasks to carry out which ended with regret mail.
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by MrJonny(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Music don changed o
i applied, did online test, from there to telephone interview with a lady, after dat i was also given some tasks to carry out which ended with regret mail.

OH boy![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by seedbaba(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Music don changed o

Same here... Did the online test, phone interview and after sending the assignment given na regret mail followed.
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by jesusbabe27: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Can somebody tell me if maravilloso stores is a good coy to work with....
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by MrJonny(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
jesusbabe27:
Can somebody tell me if maravilloso stores is a good coy to work with....

I worked with her for some days. her name is Joan
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by jesusbabe27: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
work with her for some days ke.......how do you mean....i dont understand?
Re: Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores by MrJonny(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Yes. I left the job. I'm sure you understand now. she's nice ...really nice. but I had some personal issues to sort out so I couldn't meet up with her tasks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Fresh Graduate Accountant Trainee - Apply Now / Good Morning Naireland. Please I Want To No If Its Real Thanks / Pathway Services Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.