Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions (1157 Views)

Buhari Is A Man Full Of Contradictions. / Buhari Full Of Contradictions. / Buhari, A Man Full Of Contradictions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by chival(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form
but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children school abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism
as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a
single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of
economics.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a
democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the
certificate".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by Kakpos: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
IS THAT YOUR HEADECH, IS THAT IS WHY 45MILLION NIGRIA ARE UNEMPLOYEED, IS THAT IS WHY 5BILLION STEAL EVERY DAY, IS THAT IS WHY 120MILION NIGERIA HAS NO ASSES TO ELECTRICITY, IS THAT IS WHY OUR HEALTH AND EDUCATION ARE DECAYING, IS THAT IS WHY OUR NAIRA IS LOOSING IT'S VALUE, IS THAT WHY A COUNTRY THAT PRODUCES 2.5MILLION BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL EVERY DAY HAS NO REFINERY, IS THAT IS WHY OUR INTELLIGENT GADERING IS TOO POOR , BRO I DON'T HAVE TIME WITH ANIMAL LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT THINK BECAUSE SENTIMENT THAT DESTROYED OJUKWU IS AFFECTING, SHE GOAT , HE GAOT ,PIG,FLY THAT CALLED HIMSELF A BIRD, FOOL!
Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by chival(f): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Typical APC supporter- I gave my opinion. You don't have to like it but you don't have to resort to insults as well. It's ungentlemanly.

I really can't get into it with you. Your grammar alone is tiresome, but not surprising.

I have no issues with semi literates like you because you probably don't know better, but the learned who support Buhari? Another matter entirely!
Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by Amya(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
There's no guarantee that Buhari's government will provide employment, electricity, food, house or whatever. He hasn't bothered much on providing the blueprint on his supposed plan of turning Nigeria around. All what him and his party has been focused on is attacking the current government. I'm not impressed with Buhari or his campaign system honestly.

He says he's incorruptible, but his cronies and party members are known corrupt people. It just doesn't fit.

I'll go with the current system rather than Buhari. You know why? Buhari hasn't for once come out to say convincingly how he'd handle the issues he castigates the current government for. He clearly has contempt and deep rooted resentment for the government of the day. That explains why he hasn't come for once to praise the govt in it successes and criticise when it fail expected of a presidential aspirant. Rather he has chosen to be mute in successes and very very vocal in failure. One other thing I dislike about him is his arrogance and overbearing attitude. It permeates him like cologne. I'd rather stick with a clueless mugu than with him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by PrinceVecllin(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kakpos:
IS THAT YOUR HEADECH, IS THAT IS WHY 45MILLION NIGRIA ARE UNEMPLOYEED, IS THAT IS WHY 5BILLION STEAL EVERY DAY, IS THAT IS WHY 120MILION NIGERIA HAS NO ASSES TO ELECTRICITY, IS THAT IS WHY OUR HEALTH AND EDUCATION ARE DECAYING, IS THAT IS WHY OUR NAIRA IS LOOSING IT'S VALUE, IS THAT WHY A COUNTRY THAT PRODUCES 2.5MILLION BARRELS OF CRUDE OIL EVERY DAY HAS NO REFINERY, IS THAT IS WHY OUR INTELLIGENT GADERING IS TOO POOR , BRO I DON'T HAVE TIME WITH ANIMAL LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT THINK BECAUSE SENTIMENT THAT DESTROYED OJUKWU IS AFFECTING, SHE GOAT , HE GAOT ,PIG,FLY THAT CALLED HIMSELF A BIRD, FOOL!
wahalai common sense z nt common.GEJ til 2019
Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by tivta(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Amya:
There's no guarantee that Buhari's government will provide employment, electricity, food, house or whatever. He hasn't bothered much on providing the blueprint on his supposed plan of turning Nigeria around. All what him and his party has been focused on is attacking the current government. I'm not impressed with Buhari or his campaign system honestly.

He says he's incorruptible, but his cronies and party members are known corrupt people. It just doesn't fit.

I'll go with the current system rather than Buhari. You know why? Buhari hasn't for once come out to say convincingly how he'd handle the issues he castigates the current government for. He clearly has contempt and deep rooted resentment for the government of the day. That explains why he hasn't come for once to praise the govt in it successes and criticise when it fail expected of a presidential aspirant. Rather he has chosen to be mute in successes and very very vocal in failure. One other thing I dislike about him is his arrogance and overbearing attitude. It permeates him like cologne. I'd rather stick with a clueless mugu than with him.
. You have patience, are you a teacher? Cause as for me am tired of teaching these indomie generation the ills of military rule. Even obasanjo knows military rule is against human rights hence he returned nigeria to democracy as quickly as possible, yet buhari could not do the same but he wants to become president haba, you cannot reap where you did not sow. I really pity this generation and am dead scared of having children in this country that doesn't take history seriously. Please my dear just save your energy, time reveals all things.
Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by chival(f): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
tivta:
. You have patience, are you a teacher? Cause as for me am tired of teaching these indomie generation the ills of military rule. Even obasanjo knows military rule is against human rights hence he returned nigeria to democracy as quickly as possible, yet buhari could not do the same but he wants to become president haba, you cannot reap where you did not sow. I really pity this generation and am dead scared of having children in this country that doesn't take history seriously. Please my dear just save your energy, time reveals all things.

The problem is that they are all blinded by ethnic and religious bias. It's a question of anyone but Jonathan to them, even when the truth is starring them in the face. I pray seriously for their sake as well as for ours, that Buhari does not win this election, because when the storm starts, everyone will be affected unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions by tivta(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
chival:

The problem is that they are all blinded by ethnic and religious bias. It's a question of anyone but Jonathan to them, even when the truth is starring them in the face. I pray seriously for their sake as well as for ours, that Buhari does not win this election, because when the storm starts, everyone will be affected unfortunately.
. The worse part is even my so called lawyer friend refuses to analyze the issues objectively just because he is a yourba man he believes he must support his fellow yoruba man(Tinubu) whether right or wrong. May we not experience any evil, AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Drops To 2,676.54MW / PDP Most Likely Going To Win, APC Votes Reduced By Rivers / Why Has Obama Not Congratulated Our New President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.