Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 (767 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by 2324xclusive: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-i2C_eAYUK4w/VPGWXBhDbNI/AAAAAAAADrk/vIcXp4_j4qY/s1600/mansues-420x280.jpg[/img]

http://ow.ly/JLJm1

A man, Jian Feng reportedly sued his wife for giving birth to what he called an “incredibly ugly” girl.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
Initially Jian accused his wife of infidelity because he knew he could never be the father of an unattractive child. However, DNA tests proved that the child was indeed his. Feng’s wife then came clean and admitted she had about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery done in South Korea before they met.
Feng sued his wife on grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him the truth about the plastic surgery, and duping him into believing that she was beautiful. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his wife to pay $120,000.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Beamborla(f): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is what happens when you marry for the physical appearance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
some men are just so dumb and useless, and I don't know why. couples are looking for children, u that have, u are complaining they r ugly (which they ain't)

all I can say is... May God Deliver and Forgive u.
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Chineduorizu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
hahahahahah

$$

in apc voice my guy I am sori 4 u

untill de children become beautiful GEJ till 2019
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
^^^ the poster above me should be very careful else his own mum might be sued for giving birth to a m0ron undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by tracyorez(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Very funny cheesy
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dedicated to those who wish to marry fine babe in order to have fine pikins grin
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by adanduka: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
The couple in that pic couldn't have produced those kids. The possibility became glaring as I got to the surgery part.
#genes don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Ijebulogic(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Forget the teasing that child will receive...in chris rock voice....."your mama so ugly, yo daddy sued her for giving him ugly babies....and he won!"

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Joel3(m): 2:42am On Mar 01, 2015
just at a time when we now have fake butt, bossom and everything about some useless lady are all fake. I am tired of hearing marriage this and that. When guys stop getting married then they will be happy.

I don't believe in marriage and never a time it worked. People only force it to work and most time pretend in public places
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Godmother(f): 3:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Joel3:
just at a time when we now have fake butt, bossom and everything about some useless lady are all fake. I am tired of hearing marriage this and that. When guys stop getting married then they will be happy.

I don't believe in marriage and never a time it worked. People only force it to work and most time pretend in public places

Ok
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by Joel3(m): 4:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Godmother:

Ok
ok
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children, Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120,000 by jejemanito: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2015
cheesy Hilarious!!

Btw why is this news not on FP

lalasticlala ishilove and co una no won warn nigerians ni?

(1) (Reply)

70% Of Marital Problems Are About Sexual Satisfaction / Baby Of Four Month Dont Poo. / 16 Things You Should Never Say To Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.