Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please (1855 Views)

Is Cold Room Business A Profitable Business ? / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please I have a chunk of money that I want to invest in the business. ..can anyone who is already into it give me a run down of the business. ..what to expect the shortcomings etc. .I need first hand info. .Please. .
Re: How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Anyone? ?
Re: How Viable Is Cold Room Business. .please by umohmoses: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2015
[size=20pt]HOW TO START A COLD ROOM BUSINESS IN NIGERIA[/size]

A COLD ROOM business anywhere in the world is a viable business and can be done on large scale or small scale.

Starting a fish cold room business in Nigeria is usually for two major investment purposes; for ice-block making and frozen food business. Ice-blocks are sold in solid bars to drinks vendors as well as to caterers and event organizers for the cooling of drinks. Frozen food business involves the preservation of sea foods and poultry products, beef and fruits. Popular food items that move fast in frozen food business include chicken, turkey, fish, meat, prawns, shrimps etc

The COLD ROOM business plan will give you a guide to profitability as all necessary financial projection for the business has been made such as COLD ROOM business break even analysis, Cold room business marketing analysis, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis for your COLD ROOM business, sales forecast, etc. The business plan has full analysis on cold room business in nigeria, cold room compressor and cold room design and installation, cost of cold room, cold room dealers. The cold room business plan also has indepth analysis on fish processing equipment, fish smoking process, modern fish processing and drying kilns, fish drying equipment manufacturers

The COLD ROOM business plan is a seven(7) chapter business plan of about 38 pages.
3 Years Automated Financial Model in MS Excel. It has a complete industry research.
Bank/ Investor/ Grant Ready- The business plan is design to enable you use it to access loan and grants.
Exceeds all legal requirements and standardsy.
Automatic download after purchase online.

[size=15pt]You can download the complete cold room business plan at:
http://eduauthor.com/product/cold-room-business-plan/
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Get These 10 Things Right And People Will Always Patronize You / Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k / Get Bulk Used Clothes At Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.