Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari (2163 Views)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / Revealed:gej Plot Own Stoning In Katsina As Part Of Plot To Postpone Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
The All
Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign
Council (APCPCO) has condemned as bestial and
undemocratic the dastardly plot by the
Jonathan-led ruling Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) to clip the electoral success wings of the
opposition APC, through a proposed grounding
of aircrafts and freezing of bank accounts
belonging to stalwarts of the party.
In a statement issued by Garba Shehu,
Directorate of Media and Publicity, APC
Presidential Campaign, he said the plot to
destabilise the APC and cripple its flag-bearer,
General Muhammadu Buhari, may be linked to
the unsettling global attention on the party after
the opposition candidate’s triumphant
performance at the United kingdom’s think
tank, Chatham House on Thursday, 26th
February, despite futile public protestation by a
PDP rented crowd in London.
“In as much as we understand politics to be a
game of wits and guts, yet the desperate way
and manner the PDP and its henchmen are
going is anathema, criminal and inimical to our
nascent democracy and civilised human
behaviour. Hence, any attempt by anyone to
cripple the APC and its presidential candidate
will be foiled by the citizens who have taken
over the movement of change as symbolised by
General Muhammadu Buhari.
“The hint we gather from sources is that the
government, through its agents, is plotting to
ground aircrafts and freeze bank accounts of
APC stakeholders. But history has shown that
the forces of evil can never succeed against the
zeal of men and women of virtue and good
deeds,” said Malam Garba Shehu, Director of
Media and Publicity of APCPCO.
“Information at our disposal has uncovered the
ruinous plan by the Jonathan administration to
use the Aviation Ministry and secret arm of the
Security Service to hound and clampdown
members of the APC, by prospecting obnoxious
means that would ground private jets belonging
to senior members of our party, in order to halt
and slow down Buhari’s world-acclaimed
phenomenal popularity as President-in-waiting.
“There is also a plot to block or freeze the bank
accounts of APC chieftains like Senator Bola
Ahmed Tinubu, Governor Rotimi Amaechi
(Director General of APC Presidential Campaign
Organisation), and other prominent leaders
believed to be funding the General’s campaign;
and availing him their aircrafts for
electioneering purposes,” Shehu disclosed.
Shehu recalls that private jets conveying APC
Governors, Amaechi of Rivers State and Adams
Oshiomhole of Edo State, were either prevented
from taking-off or landing during crucial
political occasions, particularly during the
infamous Ekiti State gubernatorial elections that
saw PDP’s Ayodele Fayose ‘defeating’ Dr Kayode
Fayemi, in a most controversial “military-
assisted” contest now known as “Ekiti-gate
Tape.”

saharareporters.com/2015/02/28/president-jonathan-and-pdp-plot-ground-airplanes-freeze-bank-accounts-apc-stalwarts-order#.VPIjaUh37-o.twitter
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
I just wonder what species of homo sapiens that make up the entity called APC undecided undecided

The are ready to set the nation ablaze inorder to achieve their interest of grabbing federal power by any means possible.

I just imagine how GEJ manages to tolerate all this allegations without threatening anyone undecided

How does APC manage to create new lies everyday?

*Tomorrows news*

GEJ plans to rape the wives of all APC stalwarts in order to stop Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by thunderrider: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hay Feeeee Ceeeeeee !!!!
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by mperoakeem(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
sherifatmohd:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
bro, take it easy wit ursef... I dont know What you take, but it ain't helping you... I tink you meant buruji kashamu not tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by EdCure: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
PDP hate Nigeria more than Boko Haram. That's why they make troubles everywhere without considering the consequences.

11 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=28pt]HE will fail

He has Failed

Sai Buhari
[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by tit(f): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
If the planes are poorly maintained,
it will be irresponsible of FCAA to allow them to keep flying.

They should ban all tose rickety jets joor.
Before they crash into poor people's houses.

1 Like

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by killuminati(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
GEJ is a clueless Baboon

Sambo is a FAT Pig

imPatience? "She's a Sheepo" - Soyinka

FFK is Fool

Fayose is a local Dog

Mimiko is Rat

Koro the criminal

JK, I don't know

Wike is a Cultist

PDP is Boko Haram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by xpac01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC now jittery seeking for National pity after spate of successes recorded over insurgency. For me, let God's will be done.
Sai GEJ, sai GMB. Let God reign.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by killuminati(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just wonder what species of homo sapiens that make up the entity called APC undecided undecided

The are ready to set the nation ablaze inorder to achieve their interest of grabbing federal power by any means possible.

I just imagine how GEJ manages to tolerate all this allegations without threatening anyone undecided

*Tomorrows news*

Shut up your dirty smelly mouth... Even the shameless Chatham FFK paid protest is propaganda, idiott!

5 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by excondido(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
how PDP got to these sorry state...goodluck is an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
No plot against GMB shall prosper
Change is inevitable
A new Era is coming

4 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by themilanway(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
You cant stop a moving train,it will crush your daft brains out if you dont get out of its way fast enough.

GMB is the moving train.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by vicadex07(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.

3 Likes

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by jayonpoint(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:

*Tomorrows news*

U are a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Field Marshal Goodluck Amin Ebele Desperado Hussain Jonathan El Gbagbo will regret all these acts of his after Nigerians pass their verdict.

We are fed up with you sir. Kindly quit all the theatrics and focus on how to make your stay in Otuoke or Kirikiri pleasurable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
U ask him to fight corruption, now he's taking a bold step and ya dere putting sentiments. Where did buhari get all dis money weh him dhe spend, buh he told us he collected bank loan to buy form, abi na bank loan am money for campaign? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by OGEmerald(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
We nigerian are our own problem some educated illiterates here on NL that didn't allow the school they attended to pass through them wake up to create a thread filled with lies just to score votes for their political party.funny enough some dull brains will also join them by commenting trash.Nigerians where are we heading?
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]HE will fail

He has Failed

Sai Buhari
[/size]
smh, datz how ya all made mouth and boasted, dey shifted d election date una kip quiet. Apc full of empty drumz undecided
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
smh, datz how ya all made mouth and boasted, dey shifted d election date una kip quiet. Apc full of empty drumz undecided

Everybody kept quiet

That much is true

But why is GEJ running up and down

Everybody kept quiet because it is pointless to fight a power drunk and desperate ArseHole

1 Like

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Everybody kept quiet

That much is true

But why is GEJ running up and down

Everybody kept quiet because it is pointless to fight a power drunk and desperate ArseHole
and datz how ya all will kip shut wen he will be sworn in.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and datz how ya all will kip shut wen he will be sworn in.

Really ? ? ?

bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Really ? ? ?

bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
res ipsa loquitor! Let's wait and see, u will marvel at d victory of jonathan.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
tit:
If the planes are poorly maintained,
it will be irresponsible of FCAA to allow them to keep flying.

They should ban all tose rickety jets joor.
Before they crash into poor people's houses.
U need help

1 Like

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by nellyjohn: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:

*Tomorrows news*

My dear I tire for these APC propaganda. Na empty drum makes the loudest noise. They are only showing us how empty they are
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Ngwakwe: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2015
So, this accusation that a certain Governor is APC's ATM Card (purse) is actually true. This is a true confession

“There is also a plot to block or freeze the bank accounts of APC chieftains like Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Governor Rotimi Amaechi (Director General of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation), and other prominent leaders believed to be funding the General’s campaign; and availing him their aircrafts for electioneering purposes

I thought it was contributions from Obiagelli and Co that are being used in running the APC presidential campaign.

Now I know they sold us the lies to cover the actual investors and shareholders.

Howbeit, I am interested in this business venture but need to see the four year financial plan and the executive summary.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by Welrez(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2015
When did the APC start to own private jets? I thought I read Buhari saying he borrowed money to buy the APC presidential form? Rivers people, behold your state purse lying plundered.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by tit(f): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Welrez:
When did the APC start to own private jets? I thought I read Buhari saying he borrowed money to buy the APC presidential form? Rivers people, behold your state purse lying plundered.

buhari has no money to maiontain private jet.
the arab people he went to borrow money from in london say they has no money,
because oil price is low.

fg should do the needful and ban all poorly maintained jets.
we do not want any air mishap in nigeria again.
if i see any drop of oil under any apc private jet,
i will paint it red X for demolition!

if they try to smuggle in money to nigeria from questionable sources
i will cease and chop the money.
i trust our airport customs boys.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by maestroferddi: 1:57am On Mar 01, 2015
APC doing what they know how to do best - hallucinations and wishful thinking.

The momentum is clearly now with Jonathan. I laugh when ludicrous people exaggerate the performance at Chatam House. Is it not curious that it is about only APC controlled media houses that are still carrying stories on the speech. The generality of Nigerians have moved on.

Jonathan will crush Buhari in this forthcoming election. Forget cheap propaganda.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by papaejima1: 2:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Same PDP govt that approved loans running into millions of dollars for 4 APC states?
SMH

Is APC not even ashamed to talk about chatham house?

An event you bought, then wrote a script and then paid tickets for your members to come and watch you read your own speech!

This is the height of cluelessness. Paying money to listen to yourself talk!
Oh mehn!

How many foreigners were in that hall that day? Chai, APC, remove your head from donkey-nyash abeg!
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by MisterLongman(m): 2:23am On Mar 01, 2015
But you no talk when FEC approve loan for apc states even when they knew it could be used to campaign against gej

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Challenges Buhari To A Chatham House Debate / What Happened In 1979-83 Has Happened Again – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Gej Since You Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.