Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari (2178 Views)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / Revealed:gej Plot Own Stoning In Katsina As Part Of Plot To Postpone Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I just wonder what species of homo sapiens that make up the entity called APC undecided undecided

The are ready to set the nation ablaze inorder to achieve their interest of grabbing federal power by any means possible.

I just imagine how GEJ manages to tolerate all this allegations without threatening anyone undecided

How does APC manage to create new lies everyday?

*Tomorrows news*

GEJ plans to rape the wives of all APC stalwarts in order to stop Buhari

Politics aside - you are not very smart.

grin
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U ask him to fight corruption, now he's taking a bold step and ya dere putting sentiments. Where did buhari get all dis money weh him dhe spend, buh he told us he collected bank loan to buy form, abi na bank loan am money for campaign? undecided

Lol - GEJ fighting corruption 4 weeks to the end of his tenure.

I'm not sure who is more clueless between you and GEJ.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:
If the planes are poorly maintained,
it will be irresponsible of FCAA to allow them to keep flying.

They should ban all tose rickety jets joor.
Before they crash into poor people's houses.

You must be sadistic and living a pathetically corrupt and irresponsible life.
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and datz how ya all will kip shut wen he will be sworn in.

Brozzie , How market , you no follow them entfer lagoon ?? shebi you say juju go catch Nigerians when GEJ re-enter as president , shame on you

ACCEPT CHANGE AND LIVE LONG grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Plot To Ground Airplanes, Freeze Bank Accounts Of APC To Stop Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
smh, datz how ya all made mouth and boasted, dey shifted d election date una kip quiet. Apc full of empty drumz undecided

That drop is playing a loud music at the Federal Level ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOS: Chief Nyesom Wike Live On Channels Tv! / I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't / [video] AY Live Parody Of The INEC Result Announcement. Watch And Laugh.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.