Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49419 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2015
soe:
u r insane..iidiotic mumu.

U r spreading a nnonsense rumor and claiming u didnt conclude that it is true. Oloriburuku guy
Yorubas like soiling other tribes name but claims to be saint when it comes to their matter....Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz
couldn't you see that he looks like the old man, even the lady.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by ewosk: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
chai i fink is not only JEGA dat needs a terminal leave....i need a leave as well make i go ghana or cotonou go dey watch as dis una election matter go shele...new episodes every day....Tis Election oo make ur utterance or action nor lead to ANARCHY....Nigeria na our own...

Some pple shouting PYO n GEJ self nor go vote....

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
couldn't you see that he looks like the old man, even the lady.
Confirmed
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by greatsodade(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ till Osibanjo repents

I see ur tinking is at the height of its nadir...keep saying that Igbo build lagos ooo while u and ur folks are scared of going to ur witch and wizard filled SE where most of ur villages are suffering with erosion and ur pple are hustling spare part in states like jigawa and co only to go home for december to flaunt levels and get targeted by village witchs...I pity Igbo man's "Na we" thinking sha.

Don't worry ehn, We go make one of una Governor of all yoruba state soon u hear...Soon u'll tell us that Igbo build abuja too...yeye falks.
Mind you, I am not a tribalistic fellow, but wen pple like you come out to pour rubbish frm ur maggot mouth I av no option but to call u to order....
You are probably in lagos paying house rent and shop rent to a yoruba landlord and yet u say u and your pple are the reason for its development then your place must be a haven then...So y re ur pple swearing for ur deaf and dumb governors like Elechi and thordore orji.My friend go back to your east and make us jealous to want to come over there like the way u and ur pple always come and then settle in our place.
I believe u have brain so think it bro else I will assume ur brain is a baked one be dat....No pun intended bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by MhizLehwayche(f): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
I am marvelled at your reasoning. So you mean to tell me that an above normal salary can't afford one a decent country home. A former commissioner, a professor as well as a pastor should be able to afford more than this without stealing money. It is well within his means. Thank you!
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
midetinz:
Some of us talk as if we don't have grandparent nor understand the ways of some grannies.
In yoruba land,MOST village oriented grands will insist on living in their mud house as that depicts their pride of existence and not a city where they won't "free" their mind. Beyond either he is or not osinbajo father,taking care of one's parent go beyond flashy car or house. You'll be surprised how content the old man is living in that house. For some POLICIED yorubas;that is all. That matters. An ideal yoruba man is never a slave to money,they prefer to be known for lasting lagacies than. Money. The "money-crazy" yorubas are the pirated omo oduduwa.You can never depict how much of care the old man is availed via judjing by the pix alone. Bi isu eni ba ta,a fi owo bo o je ni...............
#teamyoruba#

FOOl, dog, idot, bastard, imbercile, may ur life be wasted for defending this act.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
Yorubas like soiling other tribes name but claims to be saint when it comes to their matter....Nonsense

Were you trying to say something?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
See this imbeciile?
You've not called Tinubu that has mortgaged your future and keeps piling debts for you to order you're talking about Jonathan.
Get lost, I don't engage dimwits in here - This is the last reply you'll ever get from your boss ,me.
you are the most uselesss person av ever seen here on Nl,Tinubu like seriously is that all you can offer,I tot u are smart,never knew you are this pathetic,before I start,where are you from I guess from abia or ebonyi,no wonder your name still the miserable one.olori bu

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Horllamideh(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
That's why GEJ will regret daring to sideline us.....Southeast Morrafucckers
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Machiny: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
There is a striking resemblance..But I sincerely doubt that's his father.But if the story is true.then he can not be trusted.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

FOOl, dog, idot, bastard, imbercile, may ur life be wasted for defending this act.
u cursed him?

That curse will go back to you

Have you not seen that the pix was lifted from facebook where it was shown that PYO took his campaign to the grassroot rural areas?

If u curse me...whatever u say goes back to you in million folds.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by UnimkeAk(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?

Will financial social security from the govt. get him a new apartment?

Do u know commissioners earn more than a million naira monthly plus state exco bonuses, same with att. general (more than a million)

Even if na Conductor I be, I go hustle build one room with blocks 4 my papa, how much will it cost him.?
4m will build a very decent flat in that his village for is pops.

(So he doesn't hv a house in is village, why are his parents not staying there)

If this is true, then it is a shame and goes to show the kind of person he is.

Let's stop all this cover up.
Someone who can't take care of his family wants take care of 170m people.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by PStacks(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2015
Mtcheeeww! Mischief makers. Dumb-ass people. Stoop so low to concort all manner of jargons.

PDP is sinking, they can cling to the thinnest straw.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2015
lestat:

Now for every insult that this your tribalistic post brings to the igbo peope it has go straight to your entire generation!!!! You are a useless uneducated animal!!! And a disgrace to igbo people!!!! Idiottt!! For every hate and curse this your post curse it will go straight multiplied by 100 to your immediate cursed generation!!!!
I don't blame you, it's bastards like you who bring insult to us, I am sure you dropped out of university or maybe you are a cultist in university, you can never be useful to society idiot!!!?
Who sent your useless father to go and develop another man's state?!!! Are we Lagosians?!! If your father had been educated enough he would tried to build a decent face me I face you for you in your village.

Useless son of a LovePeddler!!!!!

Disclaimer: Pls I apologise to all nairaland who read the mentally insulting post this animal made!! Hence why I had to go all ghetto on him.. igbos are a proud people and we are honest and hard working, we are not.interested in claiming we helped build lagos, we just wanna do our part in adding to this great nation!! Please don't use illiterate posts like that made by this mentally unstable foollll to judge us, that isn't how we think!! We could give two f**ks about Lagos or who rules it, all we want is what every other people wants, a good job, a home, great health care for our kids, security for our women and kids, an honest working police force, a good army, and a corrupt free Nigeria. Efulefu! do you know where your village is?
Have a blessed Sunday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by agabaI23(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!
Yea, also blame GEJ for not being able to satisfy your girlfriend or get your wife pregnant
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by attacker231: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

I dont want to insult all yeeboes but you are tempting me to do so. Since the mods decide to be tribal and leave this trash here, we can help burn the threads and all nairaland thread today. Lets go there.....
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Chinazaekperem5: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:

U are a bastard ibo man climing to be a Yoruba girl. When we start on u again, u start crying everywhere

U use a Kenyan Girl's picture (Vera Sidika) on your DP, u bastard.

This is d girls pics

http://www.thedailypost.co.ke/veras-sidika-responds-we-at-least-needed-a-photo-to-confirm/

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Skywalker5(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
This is how rumour spreads and this made frontage
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
lestat:

Now for every insult that this your tribalistic post brings to the igbo peope it has go straight to your entire generation!!!! You are a useless uneducated animal!!! And a disgrace to igbo people!!!! Idiottt!! For every hate and curse this your post curse it will go straight multiplied by 100 to your immediate cursed generation!!!!
I don't blame you, it's bastards like you who bring insult to us, I am sure you dropped out of university or maybe you are a cultist in university, you can never be useful to society idiot!!!?
Who sent your useless father to go and develop another man's state?!!! Are we Lagosians?!! If your father had been educated enough he would tried to build a decent face me I face you for you in your village.

Useless son of a LovePeddler!!!!!

Disclaimer: Pls I apologise to all nairaland who read the mentally insulting post this animal made!! Hence why I had to go all ghetto on him.. igbos are a proud people and we are honest and hard working, we are not.interested in claiming we helped build lagos, we just wanna do our part in adding to this great nation!! Please don't use illiterate posts like that made by this mentally unstable foollll to judge us, that isn't how we think!! We could give two f**ks about Lagos or who rules it, all we want is what every other people wants, a good job, a home, great health care for our kids, security for our women and kids, an honest working police force, a good army, and a corrupt free Nigeria.
Have a blessed Sunday
Bastard Efulefu like you. Do you know your village?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Shubbylee(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

from your comment....it is either u've never seen an IGBO NOLLYWOOD movie or u've not gone to the east in a long time!! There are worse Houses than that one in that pic in Enugu and Ebonyi states, the poverty I saw especially in Ebonyi was so traumatising that I still have images in my head!! I had to run to a Church because Cannibals were coming to where I stayed to kill pple to eat!! and u're here talking about poverty in Someone else's land!! U better go to the east and see things for urself.....pick the sand in ur eye b4 u pick anoda Man's own!!

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by ajos145(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Politic of FALSEHOOD. This is not REAL! Stop spreading false info
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Bigcake: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!
Did Buhari government transformed your father?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by blackbee: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
I hope you're not the one photoshopping
adebisicutie:
See where the PDP satanists got the picture from and the original story

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Shubbylee(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
greatsodade:

I see ur tinking is at the height of its nadir...keep saying that Igbo build lagos ooo while u and ur folks are scared of going to ur witch and wizard filled SE where most of ur villages are suffering with erosion and ur pple are hustling spare part in states like jigawa and co only to go home for december to flaunt levels and get targeted by village witchs...I pity Igbo man's "Na we" thinking sha.

Don't worry ehn, We go make one of una Governor of all yoruba state soon u hear...Soon u'll tell us that Igbo build abuja too...yeye falks.
Mind you, I am not a tribalistic fellow, but wen pple like you come out to pour rubbish frm ur maggot mouth I av no option but to call u to order....
You are probably in lagos paying house rent and shop rent to a yoruba landlord and yet u say u and your pple are the reason for its development then your place must be a haven then...So y re ur pple swearing for ur deaf and dumb governors like Elechi and thordore orji.My friend go back to your east and make us jealous to want to come over there like the way u and ur pple always come and then settle in our place.
I believe u have brain so think it bro else I will assume ur brain is a baked one be dat....No pun intended bro.

Nice one Jare pls educate them!!

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by anonimi: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2015
The old man sitting in the picture surely resembles Femi Osinbande, the perpetual running mate to Buhari grin cheesy
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Mene90(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
bokohalal:
The problem is, some imbe-ciles will believe this and because of it they will hate APC.
so any boy who hates apc is considered an slowpoke by you? I HATE APC
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by otokx(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
Lies as usual.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by UnimkeAk(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
bayulll01:
I think is right time to quit nairaland,like seriously you mean all those dejected mods can do a thorough search and findings before moving this to FP,I give up on nigeria,just to assassinate this man character,I fear una ooo

This is a topic worthy of front page !
The didn't say it was his house in the post, rather ot was a question. If you understand hw a forum works u'll know it was brought up 4 a discus, no matter how petty, like this ur comment.

Finally whether u leave or not, nothing changes sir !
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Sammiejokes(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

You are very foolish, why not go back to your biafran country and build it, our people are contented in their mud houses, not like your fellow money at all cost brainwashed creature. Your fellow men will do all sort of evil to go home and build to show off, very stupid set of humanz, the only problem this nation haz. I have related with humans from many part of the world but igbos came first in being hostile, untrustworthy, authoritarians, domineering set Of monkeyz. Tell me that Igbo city that is so developed with all their mouth. Nonsense
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by lolademariam: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

who told u dat a hut like dis is not in igbo land? I served there, worst of them are deir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.