Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49418 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by fabulous01(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
The social media went on frenzy when a photo of a purported negleted Father and family members of the APC vice presidential candidate, a one time commissioner for justice, a professor , a pastor . Prof Yemi Osinbanjo was leaked online.
What can u make out of this?
If true then its absolutely unspeakabke and saddening . angry cry
Pray its not. lipsrsealed

Propaganda effect!!!!

Decline from evil way of life......
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
The fact is that man is living there does not make him poor. If he has a son like prof. He is a proud father and a happy one. He doesn't a need mansion to live beyond his age.

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Big fool, can't he build at least a 2 bedroom flat? Even people dat re not up to his standard build masions for dem parent. I pray ya children do to ya wad osinbanjo is doing to his parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by femi4: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father is d biggest fool, go open ya own platform and move wadeva ya want to move to d d front page undecided
quote me when you can type properly in English
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Sajio(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2015
EmirDike:

Sorrow will be ur family's companion this year u dis ibo bastard. u will cry and wail

blood will flow in ur family.
.... Don't worry, Na soldiers go kill U just as they'v been doing to ur colleagues bokoharam.... so everybody here is an Ibo? see how foolish u are... Idiot COW
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Melahou(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley

But you are not 100% sure if it's photoshop or fake
But it can as well be real

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Demrich(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
didnt u see the write up? Did I conclude that I believed it? U are an incubated mo.ron fit to be adopted into same s3x marriage for calling me foolish angry
he said “dnt be foolish“
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Killimado: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Yeeboes are cursed and will forever remain so. They will always flood to the North and West cos there erosion ravaged land is cursed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by iphanyiuma(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
killuminati:
God punish me, i go frustrate
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Sajio(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Mr clueless, Osinbajo's father is dead.

It's unfortunate that normal human beings have to share a country with a brood of clueless people.
... Mr Daft, your are not Osinbajo and beside who told u the his father is dead don't you have eyes? Ordeh
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by UnimkeAk(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
emmatok:

Seun Should know the implications of allowing such a tread on NL fronts, knowing the NL is ridden with hate.
And this tread has proven the hate.
Then 99% of political topics won't make front page, especialy those sahara desert brain reporters linked topics.
Killing ourselves over politicians that don't care about us.

When elective positions become less attractive "financially", that is when I'll start taking them serious.

After may29th, its back to the norm. Tribal hate grin

This place Is fun sha !

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by iphanyiuma(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Killimado:
Yorubas are cursed and will forever remain so. They will always flood to the North and East cos there erosion ravaged land is cursed.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Killimado: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Another yeeboe land but they will never let you know. Cursed tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by greatsodade(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Bastard Efulefu like you. Do you know your village?

Balkan abi backward or wot is dat ur name again?
They re telling u d firm truth...just go over ur head in shame cos I knw that u don't know the name of your village sef...

Incase u don't know, their is a sub-yoruba clan called Offa people, they av a train for just one purpose alone and thet is to transport their pple back and forth to the northern part of nigeria especially Kaduna and Kano on a weekly bases...it has been like that for ages...Do u eva hear of dem thtat they are the reason y kano or kaduna is like dat?...they go there and do their tin and back to their place and then develop their place...So think bro.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by UnimkeAk(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
EmirDike:

Lies lies

Nairaland loves confusion

Won't nl be boring without it?

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Sajio:
... Mr Daft, your are not Osinbajo and beside who told u the his father is dead don't you have eyes? Ordeh

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out this guy...he says it's Osinbajo's father because they look alike grin

When it's all over the news that Osinbajo's father died many years ago. Now he's asking me who told me...

This one is worse than GEJ and Sambo grin grin

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by EmirDike: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Sajio:
.... Don't worry, Na soldiers go kill U just as they'v been doing to ur colleagues bokoharam.... so everybody here is an Ibo? see how foolish u are... Idiot COW

Mark it. Go and buy coffins ready. Burial ceremonies will be your portion this year

Bastard ibo bastard

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by iphanyiuma(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
These pigs can lie!

Op, abeg show us photos of my family, my father, my mother and my grandparents. Let's see their living conditions. Me I just want to compare and contrast. undecided
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Killimado: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Yeeboes are animals but there mods will always help them out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Melahou(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Mr Clueless, Osinbajo's father is late. You halfwits are a disgrace to Nigeria.

Who's talking about late...it's like you just woke up from sleep.
Better go back Mr know it all
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Obagoal4u(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
a bastard like u dat lacks home training can just open ur dirty mouth and say rubbish abt yoruba... Go get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by SamuelAgent(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
It's dishearten the way politics is being practice in this part of the world.

Propaganda here and there

Violence

Use of derogatory words

#POLITICSOFHATE
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by deb(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.

Your psychiatric Doctor must be missing you now at Yaba left. Before you are completely doomed and enter public market go to Yaba left now!

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by callmenow: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2015
It is true picture! The question is whether APC will spin this as a virtue or the height of negligence
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by warrior01: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2015
. So much for our " sophisticated " brothers west of the Niger. The funniest thing is all of them claim to come from lagos. The chicken has come home to roast. Please let them sit back and enjoy how the pix of village houses in the East.

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Killimado: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2015
May devil punish any mod that dare hide comment or close this thread. We will help you bring traffic and destroy nairaland. No more sane topics on nairaland, we shall derail all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by IVORY2009(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2015
UnimkeAk:

be sincere with this questions also.

1.What were the objectives of all the past baseless anti govt. Propaganda topics and future ones to come, Im sure one is brewing as I writing this.?

2.What were the op intentions and future OP's intentions of future baseless anti govt. Propaganda topics to come?

3.Did they get the attention (I mean the Op?) And will the future OP's also get the attention.

Answer all questions, No. 1 question carries 50marks, questions No. 2 & 3 carries 25marks each.

Mr. Lecturer! How much eguje' do u want?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Chai! This is not and can never be his parents and family house. I am neither for Jonathan or buhari,but these are not his parents;whoever posted this is..
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2015
PUSH1:
The fact is that man is living there does not make him poor. If he has a son like prof. He is a proud father and a happy one. He doesn't a need mansion to live beyond his age.

guy I don't tink ya dad will be proud of wad ya just said . Can ya allow ya dad to live in dat condition? Assuming d guy is poor its anoda scenerio buh he's a prof of law he has no excuse to give in dis case undecided.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by callmenow: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Osinbajo own house is proper dwelling. Just that his peeps are maintained in the status they have been accustomed to? This reminds me of 1815 AD.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by greatsodade(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Lagos For All. we are just expanding our horizon. The agenda is working.

I laff in Arab!!!...
See if u don't know ehn, I want you to know today that Igbos are hardworking and vast I tell you....but wot do you call a situation whereby u forget ur motherland...the east needs attention and don't just expect it frm fed gov all of a sudden, it will av to come frm fellows like you willing to a kind of pro patria love for your place and champion its course first not just by staying in a rented apartment in lagos and shouting that you and your ppple develop lagos.
If u are talking dis way, then I can conclude that If kano is to be more developed and recognise more than it is now, your pple there will shout that it is their effort too den....I pity u ooo, haboki go use u do suya ehn....
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by callmenow: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
njays24:
Chai! This is not and can never be his parents and family house. I am neither for Jonathan or buhari,but these are not his parents;whoever posted this is..

It is. What is wrong with this? He is very frugal. His parents are not complaining. Must everyone live in glass houses?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Balkan(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
lestat:

Thief is Lagos your village, bloody criminal!!! Your father helped build Lagos and yet you live in a rented face me I face you? Thief!!!

I am Anambra and proud
big fool go and face your Yoruba cronies that use NL to insult IGBOS. Mkpi na Agba nne ya like you. you can claim anything on faceless forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.