Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (8901 Views)

VP Osinbajo Family @30th Thanksgiving Remembrance Service Of Obafemi Awolowo / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by jayebros01(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
So baseless an info..... Sai buhari
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Adelaide2:
This man could not take care of his father and mother and sister. How can he take care of you?
He will start now to steal money to build a house for his impoverished folks back in Ijebu Ijesha

We all know how Otuoke was before Jonathan became president. Now, post a picture of your own village and let's compare.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Medley:
Nigerian politics is a total joke, people dig out unnecessary information,that can't address policy making and the issues at hand.

Whats ur source?

which sauce.. abi you no see the resemblance

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Bifwoli: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Poor APC housing,poor leaders academically and with poor brooms as their symbols.

Lol,you expect APC to rescue you when they can't help selves out of mud house?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Adelaide2:
This man could not take care of his father and mother and sister. How can he take care of you?
He will start now to steal money to build a house for his impoverished folks back in Ijebu Ijesha
Are u silly
1, Ijebu-ijesha is in Osun
2. The Osinbajo's are from Ogun state
3. None of Prof's Siblings needs a dame from him to survive
4. Don't even Compare ur Lineage with The Osinbajo's

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley

That's Mrs Anifowose and she is our chairperson and is not in anyway related to Paster Osubanjo

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
This Silly Thread should be Closed nw

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Ammy200:

That's Mrs Anifowose and she is our chairperson and is not in anyway related to Paster Osubanjo
You are a fool. Gerraout of here
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Burger01(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:
PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley
Don't mind the pigs. He dey pain them say Jonathief go lose this election. It's a bitter pill for them to swallow..
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
lonelydora:
That shows he's not a materialistic person and will not loot our money like the Otuokean is doing now.

kikikikikikiki I laugh in monkey style, yet osubanjo lives on the island, member of ikoyi club, his kids school abroad ...his wife's lifestyles Let's not go there shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by sherrylo: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Adelaide2:

OLE NIE!! Osinbajo is not from Ijebu-Ijesha na.
Ijebu-Ijesha na Osun state oh
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
You are a fool. Gerraout of here

Anuofia!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Ammy200:

Anuofia!
stop playing politics with the Dead. Baba is long dead.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by sherrylo: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
killuminati:
Your Father is a Robber

Your Mother is a Hoe, She met Your brainless Dad at the club while he was with his gang of robbers

Your brother is psycho

Your sister bleeps for free

GEJ is a Brainless Baboon

Sambo is a FAT dirty PIG

PEJ is an illiterate and a WITCH

FFK a nuisance

Fayose is thieving and a conniving murderous TOUT

PDP the party of Thieves, BOKO HARAM and KILLERS!

you dey answer that Idiota wen dey use like 10 handles write hin rubbish
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
stop playing politics with the Dead. Baba is long dead.

oloriburuku.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by chamboy(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Ammy200:

oloriburuku.
sorry tandriod 4
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ammy200: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
sorry tandriod 4

Android nko? Olosho.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by VANHELLSING: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Ammy200:

grin grin coolBUSTED shocked
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

Toor,these PDP are funny,they don find Osinbajo family shaperly,they dash am father and mother,wow,so this is her mom,i was also wondering that his family can't be that poor to be living in mud
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by ochejoseph(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Charity to APC begins in Tinubu's House not at Home!
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Ijebulogic(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
OP...thanks for your lies. It was one of the online propaganda that we looked at our university alumni breakfast this morning and 327 undecided voters decided that any party that supports such cheap callous propaganda cant be trusted. You just won 327 extra votes for APC.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by VANHELLSING: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
South West IS REALLY A MESS....Well, there's is still mud houses even here in lagos, so seeing OSINBADEs parents living in such despicable house not fit for goat isn't a surprise, rather a reminiscent of the general failure of the Southwest governments to its people & society. Seudo-surphiscated tribe indeed undecided

In my entire local government in east u can't find even a single mud house

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] undecided lipsrsealed over busybody dey worry nairalanders.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
VANHELLSING:
South West IS REALLY A MESS....Well, there's is still mud houses even here in lagos, so seeing OSINBADEs parents living in such despicable house not fit for goat isn't a surprise, rather a reminiscent of the general failure of the Southwest governments to its people & society. Seudo-surphiscated tribe indeed undecided

Just cant understand why every thing is definately a problem in 9jav.
VANHELLSING:

Just cant understand why every thing is definately a problem in 9jav.
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by Killimado: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
[/s]

You sold your conscience just to propagate falsehood, i just pity your innocent children. Keep posting trash everywhere and insulting people's parent, dont be sad when we do the same for you here. Keep it up
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by fx45(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:

And most part of the enclave u came from looks like Chicago right? I then wonder why your people go to the SW in droves, going home only in the Dec of the year they make profits.
We come to Lagos and not Ur Southwest. Lagos was built and developed with resources from my 'enclave'. The opporunties there have been occasioned by the exploitation of my enclave. There's nothin in the entire Southwest except Lagos. Those red mud and rusted zinc apparitions U call houses cannot attract me or any of my folks. We came to overrun Lagos and to the glory of God, I think we have succeeded. Next is to chase y'all back to Dahomey where U belong
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by tegbeyemi01: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2015
The persob who wrote this is a mad man..i knw Osinbajo personally, nd dis is totally diff frm his family home..u did PDP propagandist..
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by dazdilijae(m): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

You need help and the earlier you see a phycolologist the best for your family and environs full blown war with who? The BH boys that are almost all chilling wit their virgins or you ve another plan to make is next Govt ungovernable?
#NEVERAGAIN
Re: Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo by EmirDike: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2015
ochejoseph:

Will your wife Chinenye be happy about this statement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary / Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of Eight INEC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.