Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (64085 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by eagleonearth(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Moderation is key for every christian. This woman might be holier than most professing 'men of God'. She might be living a pure life but the issue here is the message sent out to the dying world that need to see the saviour thru His representatives here on earth. The punchline is that as a Christian, I know that her facial make-up is not befitting of a Christian not to talk of one who has been ordained to catch men for God. This is my humble submission. #all things are allowed but not all things are expedient, 1 Corinthians 6 : 12
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by MissOpe(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear forumites...kindly help me win a competition by simply clicking like on this post....HERE's THe link to the post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Thank you my lord Bishop, the only bullet proof spiritual being.
Lol
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by politicalpastor: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gods judgement will takes 25yrs , imagine the how many sinners dey this world, them burku plenty. God have mercy Johnson.

ote author=Kingsleymichael post=31188480]Not those that call God God shall enter into the kingdom of God[/quote]
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
her face looks weird.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Makes sense
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by henryutd(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Victor? So God has stopped calling people?

He is still calling people but He never called Eucharia.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dis one na DEMONIC Evangelist undecided undecided
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gboyeboy:
She looks like one of those patients on "Botched"
Lmao! True dat !
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vicotex:
See them, thesame bitches and hoes wey wan turn church into red carpet :
#NeverAgain
Hahahahaha! No bw small tuen church to red carpet cheesy
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Adyrin:
Judge not that you be not judged
But if we judge ourselves we'll not be judged. ..
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Keep deceiving yourselves asking wot is wrong wit hwr or d way she's dressed! Dere's every tin wrong wit her n her appearance! Tufia! Dey have eyes indeed but cant see!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by chiomzy86(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
my friend you need help,serious one for that matter..
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Glamour girls for life...once a glamour girl always a glamour girl..
Gbam!!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by paix(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
seunlayi:
what is she Evangelising ? see her looking like another Jezebel
No, she's only looking like a Chinese.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Rapture4real(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
If an evangelist approaches me like this, what will be running in my mind is " how much is for short time".

Evangelist indeed undecided

God bless you. She is a disgrace to the call of God.she needs husband and one fake pastor who need her popularity to increase his church dashed her the title of an Evangelist. The day of Judgement shall tell.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Weah96: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
eagleonearth:
Must you let what happened to Saul on damascus way repeat in your life before your eyes get opened?.

Why not? Paul is now a saint, isn't he. Thomas didn't believe sh)t until he saw with his eyeballs and touched with his hands.

Jesus didn't insult Thomas for demanding physical evidence.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by raayah(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
humilitypays:
Read Matthew 18:6-9.

Romans 14:21 (desist from doing anything that will make other Christian believers to fall into sin).

Read this verse- Matthew 5:28, Jesus Christ made us to know that when a man looks at a woman with the intention of having sex with her in his heart, that he has sinned, so when you as a lady wears clothes or outfits that reveals your body or fits on your skin to the extent that it reveals your body and cause any man to look at you with the intention of having sex with you, you have caused that man to sin....meaning you have done what the Bible said in Romans 14:21.

Matthew 18" 6-9 talks about yourself. It says if your foot makes you sin cut it off. It does not say anything about "anyone dragging another person to hell" . I didnt check the other verses because no time!

Of course, your quote isnt in the bible lol
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dammyjohn(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
eagleonearth:
God's mercies can never be exhausted. Read Lamentations 3 : 22 & 23
Hmmmmm.Thanks for opening my eys to the truth.But come to think of it,GOD is so merciful and very much patient with mankind oooo.The way people are sining this days will really make one to think that there is no more mercy and that we are living under HIS grace.Once again,thanks for opening my eyes to the truth.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by jzdoberman: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

Guy if ur SK don finish contact me for supply 0818 100 7777777
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by raayah(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Vado:
The chic on the thread talking smacks about thou should not judge is on a serious cocky self-denial ish.
No matter how you try to justify, that's not how a clergy person should look. Stop trying to make dumb excuses for the morally inexcusable because you think you're enlightened.

Evangeslist Indeed.

Who died and made you the moral police. God only covered Adam and Eve with leaves.

In short, when the white men came, your ancestors walked around naked.

Were they all sinners??
I did not approve or disapprove of her outfit.
I dont give a damn.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by King2013: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Adedaniel211:
. Confam

Are you a troll? why you so negative?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wowzers, tho shocked
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
falopey:

See you.. do you know what it means to be a holy vessel in God's hand. If someone gives you a vessel to drink from and the outside of it is rubbed with poo, you can drink from such cup right. I guess no. Same is man to God.
Now who made you God and the judge? being holy has nothing to do with the physical, sisters have been saints on the outside but so dented and evil. Don't judge a book by its cover, deception abounds, leave God to do the judgement and play ur part and struggle to make heaven.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
tete7000:

Can the heart be renewed and not have an impact on the outside? NO. From inside come all evil thoughts and desire(Mark 7:23) - the desire to look indecent emanates from the heart. The outside is a reflection of the inside. The bible says by their fruit thou shall know them. Show me an holy of heart and I will show you a person who is neat and decent outwardly, who doesn't talk profanely and who cannot tolerate even physical filth. When God comes to live with us, His presence transforms us; He doesn't live in filth and as such we will change to accommodate him.
So her eyebrow drawing makes her indecent?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

You can't have a good heart and still dress that way
The way one dresses is relative to one's good or evil heart? This brings me to Ethics and morality. Morality varies among communities/ individuals
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
humilitypays:
My brother say what u know- the heart isn't the ony thing that matters. Did u ever read where it was said: do not let your lifestyle lead others astray? If ur heart is pure but u live a deceitful life or wear things that make men and other people commit adultery in their heart or mind, then u are a sinner, because Bible said woe unto that person that makes his brother fall apart.

If one of your eyes will make u fall into temptation, Bible said u should pluck it off and live with one eye.

Any lady that puts on provocative clothes or too revealing outfits that make men commit adultery in their hearts will never go unpunished, so its not just about the heart, your lifestyle, dress code, speech, etc should radiate Jesus Christ if truly u are a born again for Jesus Christ.
Have you ever read in the bible where its being said to have SELF CONTROL?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by XBLadez: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:

The way one dresses is relative to one's good or evil heart? This brings me to Ethics and morality. Morality varies among communities/ individuals
Yes, it varies, but not in the Christian community! Moreso, this is Naija, we never change. A lot of people will speak ill about her sense of dressing
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Dubemkelly(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Yes, it varies, but not in the Christian community! Moreso, this is Naija, we never change. A lot of people will speak ill about her sense of dressing
Good riddance! Since u know the purpose why u are on earth, focus and fulfil it and pray God gives others the reason to identify their purpose.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
u don't know the meaning of profile pic? Ok!

Yes! Now tell me. What is the meaning of it?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

Matthew 18" 6-9 talks about yourself. It says if your foot makes you sin cut it off. It does not say anything about "anyone dragging another person to hell" . I didnt check the other verses because no time!

Of course, your quote isnt in the bible lol
Pls open your Bible and read: Matthew 18:6-7 very well, if u like u can read it up to verse 8 and 9.

Romans 14:21 says and I quote from Good News Bible version- “the right thing to do is to keep from eating meet, drinking wine, or doing anything else that will make other believers fall”.

Read the last part of that verse very well. As a true Christian, your life should radiate light from inside out...your lifstyle, dress code, etc should win other people watching u for Christ and not make them fall.

Whenever u put on too-revealing clothe that causes another man to commit adultery in his heart, u have sinned just like him.

Remember, prostitutes wear such body tight clothes, skimpy outfits and revealing clothes to seduce men, hence idolating their body and making it unsafe for holy spirit.

So if u are a true born again Christian, pls desist from wearing clothes that can cause men to sin in their hearts if u don't want to also be classified as a sinner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.