Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) (41679 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Casualties Evacuates At Scene Of Maiduguri University Bomb Blast (photo) / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:
Op if you don't upload that pick, your manhood will disappear
impatient… kilode?
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by angelTI(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Whao.

Am so happy for the family members

RIP to the dead
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
They no die for bomb blast, na #Godwin.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
OMG! Praise God
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Pweetyradiance(f): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God for their lives.......may the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen.....
please have you ever ordered for goods from dealdey.com? how did you go about it please, I am interested.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by bid4rich(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Prayer changes things - Psalm 23 ..................keep us from evil.........
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Smartresult(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wishing u quibk recovery
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by chyket(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God for sparing their lives.This is why when people joke and politicize this boko haram issue,I can't help but be amazed.
Let us continue to pray for this GREAT Nation because terrorism is our common enemy and no one is safe !
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by kevoh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Food for thought.

Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote
author=berem post=31188844]I don't know what would have been the agony
of their father if he had lost his three daughters. It would have been
very painful. Thank God for saving their lives.

To the dead,may they rest in the bossom of the lord
To the injured,wishing them speedy recovery.[/quote]
Hm! berem, didn't know you could sound this way, thought you were all about attacking the president and even his good policies. You might have a good heart afterall. Just shine your eyes and you will see the giant strides of this administration- still your choice to vote whom you want
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by tonero92: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC!
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by tallceejay(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
iwezor1:
undecided Did they give God thanks today in church?

Church ? Did you see their names ? undecided
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God for saving their lives oo
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lucky indeed they were.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
kimond101:
We thank God for their lives.
Aisha, Aminat and Hausas are all Islamic names.
Terrorism has no religion
It affects everybody.
Terrorist may hide under the tent of Islam to perpetuate their evil acts due to ignorance.
May God save us from evil people.
Amen ooo...its well
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Innocent looking girls.
Northern Youths should revolt against their leaders for playing politics with the lives of their people. angry
Like Jonathan is playing in Borno.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Aitee1: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:

shocked shocked shocked

Smh...
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
God will continue to take control of our lives.. Xpecially we in the north cos we hav seen death over & over again.. For an average resident of d north, fear is far 4rm us cos, all dis bomb of a tin has taken all dat away 4rm us.. We jus wake up, go to work & pray dat we com back home alive in one piece.. Dats d reality here
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by omersco: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Congrats may the name of the God be bless, it's soon be over oh.You shall not die young .
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meringe:
This bomb of a thing is so worrisome.

People living in the safe zones don't know what this people are passing through. Imagine living in a city where you don't know what will happen next. I couldn't stay in abuja without fear if it will happen when I visited the city last November.

If another person corpse is being carried, it feels like log of woods.

If we are not careful, no place will be a safe zone, then their plans to create civil war will materialize cos if it happens in osha, I strongly believe that all northerners in d east will be killed sparking violence of reciprocation in other zones.

God bless and help us to overcome this monster of terrorism.
You're right, just a bomb anywhere in the south, and....... May God not let me complete it.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by luluosas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
We thank God for sparing their lives. RIP to those that lost their lives and quick recovery to the wounded. We shall defeat the terrorists by the Grace of God.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Allah is great
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by ignis: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
What a testimony. ..
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Maybe the Yoruba, but we igbos know exactly what bomb sounds like. And know of bunkers.
Meringe:
This bomb of a thing is so worrisome.

People living in the safe zones don't know what this people are passing through. Imagine living in a city where you don't know what will happen next. I couldn't stay in abuja without fear if it will happen when I visited the city last November.

If another person corpse is being carried, it feels like log of woods.

If we are not careful, no place will be a safe zone, then their plans to create civil war will materialize cos if it happens in osha, I strongly believe that all northerners in d east will be killed sparking violence of reciprocation in other zones.

God bless and help us to overcome this monster of terrorism.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by cynthylistic: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God 4 dis girls life oo # RIP to d dead
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by humberjade: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:

U've seen their pictures, now what? grin

Thank God 4 sparing their lives, and RIP 2 d dead.

God please 4give us of all our sins as a nation and come to our aid.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by cybaj09: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=jeeqaa7 post=31201595]How much is your dowry combined? Since una be lucky sisters. I wanna marry all three so I can be a 3 star general..

This coment doesn't make sense to me but I know some pple would still understand ... Incase it make sense to you .. Please explain to others what I am trying to say[/quote. Do you mean they lied? Am sorry to say that people like you are the main problem in Nigeria. For your information what they said was truth. Amina is my course mate.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by cybaj09: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=jeeqaa7 post=31201595]How much is your dowry combined? Since una be lucky sisters. I wanna marry all three so I can be a 3 star general..

Do you mean they lied? Am sorry to say that people like you are the main problem in Nigeria. For your information what they said was truth. Amina is my course mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.