Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Chatham House - 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House - 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari's Speech (501 Views)

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chatham House - 10 Amazing Quotes From Buhari's Speech by RealSleek(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential
candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd),
yesterday, in London gave a speech at the at the
Chatham House on Prospects for Democratic
Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition. Listed
below are some of the most striking quotes from
Buhari's speech.
I cannot change the past. But I can change the
present and the future.
'I am a former military ruler and a converted
democrat.'
I have heard and read references to me as a 'former dictator'... I take responsibility for anything that
happened under my watch ½
'Two things have bloomed in the present
administration: waste and corruption.'
'Because of the greed, profligacy and corruption,
Nigeria's 'wealth' has not translated to human
development.'
'I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.
To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect
progressive change. I believe the people will choose
wisely

Source: vanguardngr.com

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity: Ekiti Govt Shut Down Five Petrol Stations For Selling Above / Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? / [pic] Governor Rotimi Amaechi Seen Making A Woman's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.