Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? (500 Views)

List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT) / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by TRUTHTELA: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
I have written extensively about the Chibok SCAM. Like I have always said, if Chibok scam, were to be a court case, the Judge would have THROWN THE CASE OUT, cos it lacks MERIT. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Chad, Niger, Cameroon, and The Nigerian military are pounding BH, driving the miscreants out of towns. In the past, BH, used those neighboring countries as OPERATIONAL BASES. Now, those countries are chasing them from the northern end, Nigeria is chasing them from the Southern end. In all the military operations, with all the communities fleeing into the bush and everywhere, with all the " SATELLITE IMAGES" of BH destruction, how come NOBODY and NO SATELLITE has seen the missing girls?

Ok, they were married out to who? 270 girls were married out and nobody has been able to say , " oh, we have some of the girls in our community ?

Is Chibok a SCAM or NAH? If it's not, Oby Ezekwesili and Obasanjo, should find them wherever they kept them.

1 Like

Re: Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by kestolove95(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
If any girl dey miss make gej win. 2015 election
Re: Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by Eggcelent(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm. I'm surprised to know there are still Nigerians who believe the Chibok Girls ain't real.
Re: Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by DesChyko: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well, I keep an open mind.

I think the school provided the 'album' of the WAEC candidates.
Coupled with the parents who have been airing their losses.

But the figures, 270, is just too much to be this quiet, even if it were a highly organized crime.
This is Africa, and Africans don't do quiet!
Re: Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by chidekings(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
bro forget,i still believe it was pre-planned and a scam
Re: Military Is Driving BH Out Of Towns, Where Are The " MISSING" Chibok Girls? by stebell(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
What's happening here?? It's like I've missed alot.

Like I've said in the past, Chibok girls was nothing but a big scam. Only fools believed madam twitter wit her useless rants.

APC, over to yu people O°˚˚˚.

(1) (Reply)

[pic] Governor Rotimi Amaechi Seen Making A Woman's Hair / If I Dance. PDP And APC Remix / Election: Shettima Threatens Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.