Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) (2487 Views)

Porsche Cayenne Sets Record By Towing A 259,000KG Airbus A380 Jet (video) / 2017 Porsche Panamera. You Need A Spank If You Don't Love It / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Edunwa302(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Enugu larger guy, saw dis in d street of Enugu on two occasions and feel like sharing, this is the good work of our amiable gov Sullivan chime
Dere's more of such cars, I ll keep the thread updated wit more.

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
this is the good work of our amiable gov Sullivan chime
undecided
Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by oblo(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
undecided

is he refering to the ride or the smooth roads?

[sup][/sup] undecided

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Wuuworld(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
When money talks,bullsh!t listen

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Ijebulogic(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
This generation has been brainwashed. Na porsche una de take evaluate performance now??

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Edunwa302(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Ijebulogic:
This generation has been brainwashed. Na porsche una de take evaluate performance now??
No bro, without good road you can't ride such machine sir

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Edunwa302:
Enugu larger guy, saw dis in d street of Enugu on two occasions and feel like sharing, this is the good work of our amiable gov Sullivan chime
Dere's more of such cars, I ll keep the thread updated wit more.

What has Sullivan Chime's rule in Enugu got to do with Driving a Porsche panamera in his state?
Na wa for Nigerians and politicizing of issues and trends. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by bravolad(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
The guy is looking for an opportunity to sing praises for Sullivan so he decided to add a picture of a car in other to bring it up in cartalk. After all, it's car related topic....

2 Likes

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by eaglechild: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
lomomike:

What has Sullivan Chime's rule in Enugu got to do with Driving a Porsche panamera in his state?
Na wa for Nigerians and politicizing of issues and trends. undecided
Can you drive a Porsche Panamera on this road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
eaglechild:

Mr, I don't care about who did what when where or how. in cartalk we deal strictly on cars we don't politicize our thread that's why our section is one of the most sanest section. If anyone don't wish to dance to our tune, the person should go out or risk getting a ban.

Case closed.

7 Likes

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by eaglechild: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
lomomike:

Mr, I don't care about who did what when where or how. in cartalk we deal strictly on cars we don't politicize our thread that's why our section is one of the most sanest section. If anyone don't wish to dance to our tune, the person should go out or risk getting a ban.

Case closed.
Then you should close the thread because it is already politicized ab initio.

Also the post by spyder https://www.nairaland.com/2173197/horrible-condition-enugu-onitsha-express-road should be moved to politics section.

Thanks.
Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Edunwa302(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
eaglechild:

Then you should close the thread because it is already politicized ab initio.

Also the post by spyder https://www.nairaland.com/2173197/horrible-condition-enugu-onitsha-express-road should be moved to politics section.

Thanks.
Don't mind this guys bro, I m just trying to share what good governance can bring beside the above mention governor is an out going one, who's not even contesting any other sit
Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by lonelydora: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
A snake seen by one person looks like a Python......... Enugu is just a civil servant city, they marvel at the sight of such cars.

Come to Lekki/Victoria Island (especially on Sunday evenings) or Maitama in Abuja, and see children playing with these machines like BMX chopper bicycles.

4 Likes

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by cecegorz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
lonelydora:
A snake seen by one person looks like a Python......... Enugu is just a civil servant city, they marvel at the sight of such cars.

Come to Lekki/Victoria Island (especially on Sunday evenings) or Maitama in Abuja, and see children playing with these machines like BMX chopper bicycles.

Lol.
Don't blame the guy.
Enugu roads are used to good old Peugeots/Toyotas ran by the overwhelming civil servants in the state.
Any single luxury brand will turn necks any day.

1 Like

Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by Edunwa302(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
cecegorz:

Lol.
Don't blame the guy.
Enugu roads are used to good old Peugeots/Toyotas ran by the overwhelming civil servants in the state.
Any single luxury brand will turn necks any day.

I bet u v nt bn to Enugu before
Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:06am On Mar 03, 2015
One of the dumbest thread in the history of NL. BTW, I visit 042 like twice a month, and I can categorically say that most roads are not as good as been hyped. The so called road construction is actually one sided.
Re: Machine In The Street Of 042 Porsche Panamera GTC (pic) by John902(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2017
eaglechild:
here's Enugu too ba?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Cars Can I Do Away With: Landrover Discovery 04 Or Nissan P 07 / Toyota Camry (2000 - 2017 Edition) Maintenance / Owner Review: My Childhood Dream Has Come True - My Mercedes-benz W210 E200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.