Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] (56625 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
I strongly believe in change but I know our current political structure is based on corruption . if change is to come we ourselves must cry for it want it and deserve it. you keep shouting PDP and APC I see them as corrupt parties with no go ideology. Only we Nigerian can fight for change... our educational system is gradually fading away no chair no good building. I wonder where we are heading to what a mess

2 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by kkmoney212: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Can u ppl of team GEJ see wat ur clueless GEJ n crew is doin 2 dis country? Sum idiot basterd wil still come on here shouting GEJ till 2019. Can any of der children b in dis kind of condition? We knw der re all d same. PDP n APC. But one is still little beta than one. All dey are afta is how to steal billion n trillion of our naira 4 der family. GEJ n team next plan 4 dis country is bad. Don't be decieve by der stupid way. If u re gud n do gud tin 2 ur ppl. U don't av to beg or go to ppl 4 endorsment. All u av to say let my gud n hand work judge me. Tink n vote wisely. Vote 4 Change 4 d beta 2moro. Hit like 4 GMB n share 4 GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Tekzyflex:
politicians are worst than winch.... Jesos see evil! Even satan will be amazed by human wickedness.

thank you...this is realy wicked. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Wait a minute! The state gets federal allocations,what is the governor doing with it;the local govt where the school is located gets allocation from the state govt;what do they do with all the money? Marry 13yr old virgins I guess.

2 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by 2fine2fast(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
There are hundreds of these in every state of Nigeria.
God help our institutions, God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Odisco2(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
chineke!!!
Amadioha grin
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
yomalex:
...biko
biko?biko gini?
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by DREAZY: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Does it mean that Buhari is printing recharg card
Check out this for more info @
http://9jagossipvideos..com/2015/02/buhari-recharge-cards-in-high-demand.html?m=1
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mustwork: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
The map of nigeria is already there as expo for them on the wall grin

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by chaikie(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
atikubaba:
how will they assimilated under this condition ?Politicians steal over collective money to send their wards abroad to school and come back to lord over these people again. The vicious circle continues.
Seems u graduated from this school or something similar to it!
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I am everything grin..I am Nigerian grin grin
hmmmm..... Be specific
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Odisco2:

Amadioha grin
hehe...crazy.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Oildichotomy(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Why is she high?? Isn't Bauchi a PDP state?
And there are no APC states with worse conditions?
Keep relishing on partisan hogwash.

The problem cut across Nigeria and not some party. This is one of the few reasons we won't develop I swear, viewing everything from the partisan prism.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by anonimi: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
PDP is a failure in Bauchi state. Isn't it their governor who promised to win votes for Jonathan?

Bauchi people deserve a change!!

Definitely not a change to APCheat's very corrupt governance of 16 years in Lagos state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973927_img2014122603253_jpegd8f38f219e6af362262c6094f7a9ec7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964372_sku4_jpeg93d7e248929d3eec842d0754339f5ab9

3 Likes

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by eazysally: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
atikubaba:
how will they assimilated under this condition ?Politicians steal over collective money to send their wards abroad to school and come back to lord over these people again. The vicious circle continues.

hmmmmmm the lord is good shocked shocked shocked
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
hmmmm..... Be specific
I am specific too tongue

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by AKMoney1(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Education is indeed expensive and that's one of the price you pay when the government is clueless. angry
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by ikechukwu21(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
u can only build, respect and preserve wat u love... guess education isn't dat important to 'em hence d rampant dilapidated educational institutions in d north

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Odisco2(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
hehe...crazy.
She finally gave up. I thought you loved to play undecided
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mizzyboy007: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
The allegedly SS1 classroom in a Government Secondary School located in Hardawa, Bauchi State. Pitiful.

Source http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photo-see-ss1-classroom-in-government.html?m=1
later some nairalanders will come and say goodluck is working.... because dey have collected rice and recharge card.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by chief2006(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2015
This is typical of northern schools .
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I am specific too tongue
vwekorebe
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by realGURU(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
gurunlocker:

I was searching for who will mention gej in this matter?.... is ur brain even connected to ur head?.... what's GEJ biz in this matter?... do u even as yourself the work of that state governor?.... abi secondary school Na Federal school
the state governor is a pdp, working with same motives and dictates of gej.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by callmenow: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian education sector , it can no longer tackle infections like , poor school facility, poor student performance, poor teaching standard, inadequate funding, senseless industrial actions etc , this virus escape treatment scheduled on 14th of this month. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .

Shame that you and your ilk have access to NL. DID JONATHAN TURN A GOOD SCHOOL TO BAD? You are a desperate hoe aligning yourself with desperate lies and fantastic ineptitude. You are the virus that refuses to see the 300 almajiris schools, 12 universities that this administration has instituted in just four years. I imagine you like the twaddle you purvey here. Good riddance
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by akigbemaru: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
dilapidated schools in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Pdpain.
They mean no good to Nigeria. After all this years people can boldly Identify with them is a shame to this generation of Nigerians.

It is a pity no good things comes out of this nation.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mako007(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Wtf is "An SS1 classroom" ? The last I checked vowels remained A,E,I,O,U
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What is GEJ ?
Initials of your current president.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
eazysally:

hmmmmmm the lord is good shocked shocked shocked
lol
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by callmenow: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:

the state governor is a pdp, working with same motives and dictates of gej.

You are truly disgusting. Infact you are brainless and invidious
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2015
north still lyk sithole even afta ruling many many yrs and they r busy shouting sia buhari lyk say he go help them..wait on GEJ small small he go reach dere..Ur northern elders just use u guyz 4 violence
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.