Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] (56633 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mbulela: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
What does it matter?
As long as Yuguda and Mua'zu deliver Bauchi to Gej the students can learn in the bush for all they care.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by breakeven: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!before u start to criticize GEJ,be very sure dt it was never stated that the school started under his regime...! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!
With this type of classroom BOKO SURELY WILL BE HARAM grin
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by breakeven: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
The allegedly SS1 classroom in a Government Secondary School located in Hardawa, Bauchi State. Pitiful.

Source http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photo-see-ss1-classroom-in-government.html?m=1
With this type of classroom BOKO WILL SURELY BE HARAM grin
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by ernecy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mister I don't understand why u have to call me a mumu, it's inappropriate for u to attack my character instead of the argument.

Why d insult, if u have a point to maken jus do it without saying things that will offend any1. I will take it that u did not read thru, if not u will realise that we are both saying thesame thing. Kindly retract u comment. Thank u
joeyekembele:
You be really Mumu from the way you are reasoning. So you don't know that secondary education falls within the responsibility of the state government? I pity tour generation.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by donodion(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry GEJ/PDP MUST GO!!!!!!!!

Say it loud on every social medias,street walls,poles,bill boards, public offices and social gathering.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by ernecy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Read thru before posting any comment, I will let this one pass
joeyekembele:
You be really Mumu from the way you are reasoning. So you don't know that secondary education falls within the responsibility of the state government? I pity tour generation.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Rexyl(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!before u start to criticize GEJ,be very sure dt it was never stated that the school started under his regime...! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!

They need transformation and change. This backwardness must go, and genuine transformation must take place. The walls look like the ones riddled by boko haram bullets, expressing their annoyance for western education.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by victorD3: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:

Primary and secondary schools are the responsibility of the state government not federal.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omfg
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Rexyl(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:

President Jonathan is just being blamed on everything, all misfortunes of the North since independence. Even if everyone is dirty in the North, what they will say is blame Jonathan. If the States and LGs fail in their responsibilities it's blame Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by joeyekembele: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
ernecy:
Mister I don't understand why u have to call me a mumu, it's inappropriate for u to attack my character instead of the argument.

Why d insult, if u have a point to maken jus do it without saying things that will offend any1. I will take it that u did not read thru, if not u will realise that we are both saying thesame thing. Kindly retract u comment. Thank u
I

I so very much respect the expression of your unhappiness with my written attack on your post.
As a gentleman, I retract my comment ok. Thank that.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Fallasy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nobody should blame FG. What does Bauchi state government do with their monthly allocation? It's a pity that we believe that someone who had so much hatred on democracy would come out at his dying age to say he loves democracy. Pa Buhari is willing to die in office as long as he jails his enemies who removed him from power and revoke the amnesty in Niger Delta.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by DONOCHAS(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dis guys are seriously studying
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by moststylish(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Oghene......
mote mavo
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by priskelly: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:

You still expect the president to come renovate ur state schls for u? Don't you have governors in ur states?
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by sabastine5: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
this look like nigeria in the thirties when so much money is invested on education.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mrlaw93(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
atikubaba:
Thanks ,but. blame it on autocorrect and no time to proof read.Thank u for calling my attention to it.
uwc
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
fsk1:
They need and deserve CHANGE!
. That is the solution.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by XwhY(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
What do you mean by email that can receive payment?
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Rhea(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
The allegedly SS1 classroom in a Government Secondary School located in Hardawa, Bauchi State. Pitiful.

Source http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photo-see-ss1-classroom-in-government.html?m=1

[size=18pt]This school has been built on paper in the national budget for the past 4 years. PDP is working. Vote for GEJ again. Maybe by next year, they will relocate to the cashew tree outside (if there is any)[/size]
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by rexibity(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Oghene......
doh!
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by jaytee01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rawani:
Sad. This is a state governed by Adamu Muazu for 8 years, yet today he is the PDP Chairman. The rot in the Educational sector is visible in all corners of Nigeria.

Where are all the Educational reforms promised by Jonathan in 2011?
It exists on paper just like many other trumpeted reforms!

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by jaytee01(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
victorD3:

Primary and secondary schools are the responsibility of the state government not federal.
Yes...the responsibility of PDP chairman Muazu who governed Bauchi for 8years and Yugudu who is almost completing two terms.

That is tranformation according to PDP!
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by jaytee01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
mekybabe1:
Do they have a governor?
Yeah, that would be Isa Yuguda and before him , the PDP national chairman Muazu!
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by abioyeolaide(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
For Naija!!! Abeg we need a positive change.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh u welcome bro*è-hug grin.

wink
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by tushburg(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
So wt are dia govs doing...
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by babestella: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oyà Mr. Yuguga take this........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.