Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Definition Of Stupidity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Stupidity (944 Views)

The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron / New Word: Jega. Meaning: To Be Inexplicably Chilled In The Midst Of Stupidity / Definitions Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Stupidity by larrymoore111: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go chuch, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you stilk dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you knw the agreement is still nt yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE".
I saw it and I am sharing it. It makes sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by TI1919(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Stupidity is
When your parents gave birth like chickens and expect FG to make life better for them.
When you have money to buy phone and you complain of light.
When you spend much time criticizing people on things they do of which you yourself have not overcome.
Is when you rain insult on your leaders instead praying for them.
When you form alliance and start shouting change when you know very well you've not change.
When you lie to yourself.
When you keep shouting change and you end up with transformation.
When you hate people simply because they disagree with you.
When you hide your identity to insult some personality thats better than yours.
When you claim to be king and you act like a child.
When you're being criticise and you know very well the critics is on point and you fail to acknowledge that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by ionsman: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
Stupidity is
When your parents gave birth like chickens and expect FG to make life better for them.
When you spend much time criticizing people on things they do of which you yourself have not overcome.
When you form alliance and start shouting change when you know very well you've not change.
My friend shut up if you have no reasonable contribution. ....You suck.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by TI1919(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2015
That's exactly the definition of stupidity.
When you insult people because they disagree with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
ionsman:

My friend shut up if you have no reasonable contribution. ....You suck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by ionsman: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
That's exactly the definition of stupidity.
When you insult people because they disagree with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mr man, I didn't disagree with you. You made absolutely no sense. ...It might be reasonable to some ignoramus though. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by Obaiyski(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2015
larrymoore111:
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go chuch, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you stilk dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you knw the agreement is still nt yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE".
I saw it and I am sharing it. It makes sense.
Trash..

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by TI1919(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2015
And you're a superior ignoramus or what do we call you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
ionsman:

Mr man, I didn't disagree with you. You made absolutely no sense. ...It might be reasonable to some ignoramus though. Happy Sunday.
Re: Definition Of Stupidity by ionsman: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
And you're a superior ignoramus or what do we call you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Lol....You follow me and am now following you but you lack the ability to understand.
Re: Definition Of Stupidity by TI1919(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2015
I just want you to know that in every situation you find yourself be grateful and pray that God should make your situation better. And don't insult people because they are wrong we pray for them.
We might follow each other it does not mean we must agree on issue.
It does not mean that we're enemies.
ionsman:

Lol....You follow me and am now following you but you lack the ability to understand.
Re: Definition Of Stupidity by AmucheJane(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
Stupidity is
When you keep shouting change and you end up with transformation.
When you hate people simply because they disagree with you.
When you hide your identity to insult some personality thats better than yours.
When you claim to be king and you act like a child.
When you're being criticise and you know very well the critics is on point and you fail to acknowledge that.
You have said it all dear, God bless you. Welcome to my month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Stupidity by ionsman: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
I just want you to know that in every situation you find yourself be grateful and pray that God should make your situation better. And don't insult people because they are wrong we pray for them.
We might follow each other it does not mean we must agree on issue.
It does not mean that we're enemies.
Okay . You have spoken well. ...Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

He Huged Transformer And Still Survive(photo) / We Didn’t Meet With Fg’s Delegation – Chibok Parents / GEJ Mocked In News Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.