Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (8328 Views)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
For some time, I decided not to write anything on Nairaland political section, because either the first ten posts is buhari is a dullard or after the first ten sensible posts, it becomes insults and tribal bashing, the days of analytical reasoning on Nairaland seems to be coming to an end.

On Thursday the fifth of March, Vanguard Nigeria reported that an oil platform belonging to chevron Nigeria was blown up by the Niger Delta Avengers, they promised taking the fight to gbamaturu kingdom, if he didn’t apologize via national dailies, as well as cripple Abuja and Lagos.
Did they stop to THINK:I doubt if the thought their actions through, except they had inside collabo with the Chevron workers, who shut down well heads before their operations, did they think of the immediate environmental effect it will have on their communities, that is if that is their community. Do this people know the byproducts of crude, do they know how the underground water system works?

Their DEMANDS might be Met; but it will take longer for their attack on Nature to wear off, that action was wrong and is highly condemnable.
THE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY: According to a report, 1.5 billion naira will be lost daily. Will it stop the salaries of the President, Ministers, Governors or Senators?. Primary school teachers in Delta state are allegedly being owed 4 months, why do we always make the mistake that hitting public infrastructure always affects top government officials, it only attracts lip service.

THE MISTAKE OF THE FIRST AMNESTY PROGRAMME: America and Israel have a reason why they don’t negotiate with Terrorist. It never brings positive endings. Giving the militants monetary incentives was the worst mistake by the Nigerian government. WHAT ENCOURAGEMENT ARE YOU GIVING A GRADUATE OF THE SAME STATE WHO CHOSE PEN OVER GUN AND ITS STILL JOBLESS, WHEN A YOUTH LOOKS AT MILITANCY AND EDUCATION WHICH BECOMES MORE ATTRACTIVE? Establishment and empowerment should have been the norm.

THE STUPIDITY OF MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANIES
My conspiracy Theory: An Igbo adage says, it is the rat in the house that shows the rat from outside the way. Whenever there is vandalization on oil installations, repair contracts are won by the indigeenes, who subcontract the jobs to bigger companies who have these oil workers and some politicians as stakeholders. Tenders are raised and different departments prepare budgets expecting kickbacks, the money goes around………
What stops these companies from taking preventive measures instead of reactive measures? Are we being told that in this period of unrestiveness , such an important platform was left unguarded.
Is the Chevron management telling us, they can’t afford long range night vision cameras with gprs capabilities? Are the oil companies letting us know they can’t employ bunker tactics to protect their installations? Abeg make we hear word. A big shame to CHEVRON TOTAL AGIP MOBIL AND SHELL.

BACKWARD AND INEFFICIENT POLICE: I don’t need to say much , other than Nigeria needs to disband its entire police force and contract policing to either Ghana or anybody else, they are just useless, lack digital footprint, moral bankrupt, embodiment of cluelessness and laziness, and I hope I added useless.

SO CALLED NIGER DELTA YOUTHS: Some of the Niger delta youths and IPOB members are always happy with this sort of news, my advice; see a psychiatrist. Asari, Tompolo, Ateke are millionaires today, you are busy wearing low waist and playing SCORO (Street cult). Your lands are being destroyed by your kinsmen, oil is losing its value as more nations discover crude. You are hailing them to scare investors away. POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU.

Lastly I would rather wish topics does not go beyond two pages and have meaningful contributions , than exceed ten pages and be filled with hate speeches, we need solutions not insults.
THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOURS TRULY PROUDLYNGWA
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

CC: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
Passingshot Omenka Modath Dabullit Tuale4u Jusmudi Dropshot Tonyebacarnister Gbawe Beremx Mizmycoli Cramjones and other reasonable fellows what is the way forward.

http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/?m=1

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
Proudlyngwa:
For some time, I decided not to write anything on Nairaland political section, because either the first ten posts is buhari is a dullard or after the first ten sensible posts, it becomes insults and tribal bashing, the days of analytical reasoning on Nairaland seems to be coming to an end.

On Thursday the fifth of March, Vanguard Nigeria reported that an oil platform belonging to chevron Nigeria was blown up by the Niger Delta Avengers, they promised taking the fight to gbamaturu kingdom, if he didn’t apologize via national dailies, as well as cripple Abuja and Lagos.
Did they stop to THINK:I doubt if the thought their actions through, except they had inside collabo with the Chevron workers, who shut down well heads before their operations, did they think of the immediate environmental effect it will have on their communities, that is if that is their community. Do this people know the byproducts of crude, do they know how the underground water system works?

Their DEMANDS might be Met; but it will take longer for their attack on Nature to wear off, that action was wrong and is highly condemnable.
THE EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY: According to a report, 1.5 billion naira will be lost daily. Will it stop the salaries of the President, Ministers, Governors or Senators?. Primary school teachers in Delta state are allegedly being owed 4 months, why do we always make the mistake that hitting public infrastructure always affects top government officials, it only attracts lip service.

THE MISTAKE OF THE FIRST AMNESTY PROGRAMME: America and Israel have a reason why they don’t negotiate with Terrorist. It never brings positive endings. Giving the militants monetary incentives was the worst mistake by the Nigerian government. WHAT ENCOURAGEMENT ARE YOU GIVING A GRADUATE OF THE SAME STATE WHO CHOSE PEN OVER GUN AND ITS STILL JOBLESS, WHEN A YOUTH LOOKS AT MILITANCY AND EDUCATION WHICH BECOMES MORE ATTRACTIVE? Establishment and empowerment should have been the norm.

My conspiracy Theory: An Igbo adage says, it is the rat in the house that shows the rat from outside the way. Whenever there is vandalization on oil installations, repair contracts are won by the indigeenes, who subcontract the jobs to bigger companies who have these oil workers and some politicians as stakeholders. Tenders are raised and different departments prepare budgets expecting kickbacks, the money goes around………
What stops these companies from taking preventive measures instead of reactive measures? Are we being told that in this period of unrestiveness , such an important platform was left unguarded.
Is the Chevron management telling us, they can’t afford long range night vision cameras with gprs capabilities? Are the oil companies letting us know they can’t employ bunker tactics to protect their installations? Abeg make we hear word. A big shame to CHEVRON TOTAL AGIP MOBIL AND SHELL.

BACKWARD AND INEFFICIENT POLICE: I don’t need to say much , other than Nigeria needs to disband its entire police force and contract policing to either Ghana or anybody else, they are just useless, lack digital footprint, moral bankrupt, embodiment of cluelessness and laziness, and I hope I added useless.

SO CALLED NIGER DELTA YOUTHS: Some of the Niger delta youths and IPOB members are always happy with this sort of news, my advice; see a psychiatrist. Asari, Tompolo, Ateke are millionaires today, you are busy wearing low waist and playing SCORO (Street cult). Your lands are being destroyed by your kinsmen, oil is losing its value as more nations discover crude. You are hailing them to scare investors away. POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU.

Lastly I would rather wish topics does not go beyond two pages and have meaningful contributions , than exceed ten pages and be filled with hate speeches, we need solutions not insults.
THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOURS TRULY PROUDLYNGWA

Passingshot Omenka Modath Dabullit Tuale4u Jusmudi Dropshot Tonyebacarnister Gbawe Beremx Mizmycoli Cramjones and other reasonable fellows what is the way forward.
[/s]
Nice piece cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Ournaija: 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
It`s really painful being a Nigerian. Taking up a new nationality might be the best option.

12 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by PapaBrowne(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2016
About the environment, let's face it, its been destroyed already by years of degrading exploitation. If the Oil companies, the Federal government and the rest of the country couldn't care less, why would you expect militants tottering Sub Machine Guns to to care. Please be real. If you've ever been in the creeks, you'd know that the worst kind of degradation happens 24hrs non stop and that's Gas flaring.

About the economy, I think we have a leadership that is totally bereft of simple wisdom. Time and time again, it displays daft practices that confound even an illiterate. Any primary school student would know that it was unnecessary at this time of critically low oil prices for the Buhari Govt to attempt to wage an Ego propping macabre with the likes of Tompolo.
Who in his right senses goes on the pages of newspapers to prosecute a militant for corruption.
Buhari's senseless actions are responsible for whatever crippling our economy suffers in the hands of these militants.

ABOUT CHEVRON. You are shameless Mr. So Chevron that pays huge taxes should be responsible for providing security against Militants wielding some of the most sophisticated weaponry available. That's an aberration.

ABOUT AMNESTY. the amnesty program was a huge success by numerous counts. There was peace in the creeks for 7 good years. It success gave Nigeria an extra $30billion in revenue.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Super1Star: 2:28pm On May 06, 2016
Nice objective and sensible post.

I strongly believe the only way out of this madness is a restructuring of the nation in the following order:

1. Review of the constitution to recognise referendum.

2. Sovereign National Conference

3. Have a referendum to ratify propositions of the SNC, which I hope can propose true federalism or regionalism, with a secession clause of 10-20years notice.

4. Ratification of the new constitution.

5. Implementation of the new structure.

The country will continue to go round in circles until we address the fundamentals and highly germane questions.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by fedorahat: 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
Nice post
Lalasticlala are you still reading the budget.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2016
Your post was wriiten with a clear patrotic mind.

The shallowness of our people in Niger Delta is becoming alarming. The truth is dat the average Niger Deltan in d street dont neccessary support sabotage. And this so called millitant does not have the interest of Niger Delta people at heart.

They are just greedy bunch of selfish people who does not care about the overall interest of Niger Delta people.

South South states are loosing billions to lagos because of all this stupidity of a selected few among my people. Almost all d big oil companies have thier headquarter in lagos. Thus our states is losing cooperate tax to lagos.

it is time our elders, traditional rulers come out bold to condemn d actions of this few saboteurs. i see no wisdom in sabotage and destruction of our ecosystem. We are being myopic, in another 40years when d oil production bcome very low, our people will suffer starvation. We are busy spilling oil on our land by ourselves. what a self destruction!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
Ournaija:
It`s really painful being a Nigerian. Taking up a new nationality might be the best option.

The grass is not always greener at the other side.

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
PapaBrowne:
About the environment, let's face it, its been destroyed already by years of degrading exploitation. If the Oil companies, the Federal government and the rest of the country couldn't care less, why would you expect militants tottering Sub Machine Guns to to care. Please be real. If you've ever been in the creeks, you'd know that the worst kind of degradation happens 24hrs non stop and that's Gas flaring.

When I destroy my land is different from when you destroy my land.
The former is outright stupidity.
Gas flaring can never be compared to oil spillage.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Scatterboss(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
Super1Star:

I strongly believe the only way out of this madness is a restructuring of the nation in the following order:

3. Have a referendum to ratify propositions of the SNC, which I hope can propose true federalism or regionalism, with a secession clause of 10-20years notice.

The country will continue to go round in circles until we address the fundamentals and highly germane questions.

Good stuff.

6 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Captain001(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
It is essentially the duty of the federal government to provide security for oil installations. As contained in the Cabotage law of the FRN, does Nigeria not own sixty percent share in these companies? It is very expensive for oil companies to provide offshore security and the sea being a massive body of water requires government involvement for effective security coverage. For years now I've been hearing about the establishment of a Nigerian coast guard which has not come to fruition. I hate Nigerian politicians with passion. They are highly occultic evil people; all of them. They are the reason for all this.

4 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Super1Star:

1.I totally support an upward review of the referendum.
2. Are you talking of the implementation of the old one or a new one.
3. A referendum on the outcome of the SNC will be good, but I believe the essence of the people attending the SNC was to agree on the outcome, that will effectively end the senate.
4. By what means.
5. After 1 to 4.

The country will continuously go round in circles, either as one nigeria or broken off regions until we work on our mentality to become better people.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Stalwert: 3:05pm On May 06, 2016
Unfortunately they feel after they have destroyed their lands with oil spillage and co they will live in other land spending the ill gotten wealth while living behind a suffering people to live in oil soaked lands. Very saddening.

14 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Your post was wriiten with a clear patrotic mind.

The shallowness of our people in Niger Delta is becoming alarming. The truth is dat the average Niger Deltan in d street dont neccessary support sabotage. And this so called millitant does not have the interest of Niger Delta people at heart.

They are just greedy bunch of selfish people who does not care about the overall interest of Niger Delta people.

South South states are loosing billions to lagos because of all this stupidity of a selected few among my people. Almost all d big oil companies have thier headquarter in lagos. Thus our states is losing cooperate tax to lagos.

it is time our elders, traditional rulers come out bold to condemn d actions of this few saboteurs. i see no wisdom in sabotage and destruction of our ecosystem. We are being myopic, in another 40years when d oil production bcome very low, our people will suffer starvation. We are busy spilling oil on our land by ourselves. what a self destruction!!!

Thanks for seeing it from my point of view, I work for an environmental firm, and the effects of vandalism and oil spill in the locality where it was carried out is not a laughing matter. Unfortunately I formated my phone and lost a lot of pictures, maybe when people observe first person contact, they will know why am pained.
Its our collective responsibility, to speak out against this self inflicted injuries.
May we find the inner strength.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by rapistbuhari: 3:17pm On May 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOURS TRULY PROUDLYNGWA

Arrant nonsense and complete balderdash......
You just wasted your time composing some piece of junk...

Oya sniff your armpit for a job well done undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
I am happy that oil has discovered in Lagos and shall be sold, i hope yoruba will be happy when an illiterate Fulani will openly boast that the oil belong to them. Anything that will bring the old tyrant to his knee is acceptable

16 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by modath(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Super1star already telepathically "stole" some of the ideal way forward points... will just add.

Better intelligence should promptly be utilised to really see these recent attacks (+general destabilization moves all over the nation) for what they are, only the deluded won't see that the people claiming responsibility is smokes and mirrors cool

There is no established protocol for dialogue (if need be),Government didn't cancel amnesty,what then is the struggle all about?

This is deliberate sabotage, it is not about pressing home any particular demand, we are hearing the voice of Jacob but it has Esau's hands, feet and whole body all over this..

Nuff said. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by wristbangle: 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
There is nothing that can be done to change the ideology of these avengers since they find it joyful to cause environmental degradation and havoc on the economy thinking it's their oil.

Thank God oil extraction has began in lagos, even though it may not be enough to go round, by 2018 when full refining of petroleum products kick off and oil companies are no longer interested in their creeks coupled with no monetary support/incentives from government. Perhaps some senses will come to their head.

Op, excellent piece. Very diplomatic and thorough write up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by carinmom(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

When I destroy my land is different from when you destroy my land.
The former is outright stupidity.
Gas flaring can never be compared to oil spillage.

You are right, the guy doesn't know what he is saying.
Gas flaring affects global climate by increasing GHG thereby exacerbating global warming and ozone depletion. On the other hand the effect of oil spillage is mostly restricted to where it occurs leading to destruction of both aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems.
This shows that the level of their stupidity is profound for them to be destroying their lands themselves.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2016
Captain001:
It is essentially the duty of the federal government to provide security for oil installations. As contained in the Cabotage law of the FRN, does Nigeria not own sixty percent share in these companies? It is very expensive for oil companies to provide offshore security and the sea being a massive body of water requires government involvement for effective security coverage. For years now I've been hearing about the establishment of a Nigerian coast guard which has not come to fruition. I hate Nigerian politicians with passion. They are highly occultic evil people; all of them. They are the reason for all this.

The Nigerian government and multinationals have a JV understanding of spend, I will pay later as far as the project is approved. This particular attack was done close to land, moreover its strategicness should never have left it unforted.
Certainly one man will be bidding the repair.
Not all politicians are evil.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by obailala(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2016
Just like I reminded someone yesterday, no matter how bad things get in this country, the pestilence would never ever get any where close to Buhari or his family. Even if he gets the worst leadership ratings in human history, not a single hair on his body would be touched, he wouldnt feel a single discomfort and he would still enjoy a cult following from his teeming supporters, especially from the north.

So at the end of the day, to those sabotaging national infrastructure and to those praising the people carrying out this sabotage because they think they are punishing Buhari, it wouldnt be too difficult to figure out who the real fools are.

ProfessorPeter:
I am happy that oil has discovered in Lagos and shall be sold, i hope yoruba will be happy when an illiterate Fulani will openly boast that the oil belong to them. Anything that will bring the old tyrant to his knee is acceptable
The message above is obviously for someone like you. No foolishness could exceed the foolishness of thinking that crippling Nigeria's economy would bring Buhari to his knees. The man is an old man who has lived out his life. No matter how bad things get in the nation, neither Buhari nor any member of his family would be affected and he can never be brought to his knees. On the contrary, it is the saboteurs, their families, the supporters of the saboteurs (like yourself) and their families and the general mass of ordinary Nigerians that would be brought to their knees. This common sense is certainly not common.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2016
I will come and comment, i am watching this USD/EUR Pip with keen eyes, i no fit loose money untop comment , i dey come
rapistbuhari:

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:
There is nothing that can be done to change the ideology of these avengers since they find it joyful to cause environmental degradation and havoc on the economy thinking it's their oil.

Thank God oil extraction has begun in lagos, even though it may not be enough to go round, by 2018 when full refining of petroleum products kick off and oil companies are no longer interested in their creeks coupled with no monetary support/incentives from government. Perhaps some senses will come to their head.

Op, excellent piece. Very diplomatic and thorough write up.

Thanks, hope the enlightened ones dont allow the omo niles run the show.
The earlier there is a well planned out structure from cradle to grave, the mistakes of the creeks will be avoided.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by 7lives: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
ProfessorPeter:

When some fools claimed to own 95% of Lagos, did Lagosian set Lagos ablaze? when will you people grow up? Tongeji island crude oil in Ipokia LG of Ogun state is also loading as i'm typing this.
Akwa Ibom is also an oil producing state why are their folks not involved in these madness, more and more oil will be discovered and it will gradually loose its value, so my advice to Ijaws is to start getting their priorities right before its too late or else, sorry will eventually be their case.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by fedorahat: 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
I will come and comment, i am watching this USD/EUR Pip with keen eyes, i no fit loose money untop comment , i dey come
Are you into forex.
Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by fedorahat: 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
@ op didn't know niger delta avengers had a website.
Ournaija:
How about being a South Sudanese
Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by DaBullIT(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Privately Yes,
fedorahat:

Are you into forex.
Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by la1(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=45367430]For some time, I decided not to write anything on Nairaland political section, because either the first ten posts is buhari is a dullard or after the first ten sensible posts, it becomes insults and tribal bashing, the days of analytical reasoning on Nairaland seems to be coming to an end.

THANKS AND GODBLESS
YOURS TRULY PROUDLYNGWA

http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/?m=1[/quote]

at the bolded..nairaland 06-2011 now appear like the golden years on this forum, access to cheap phones and data ha had a surprisingly negative effect on the quality of intellectual discourse on this forum..when you pay 120k a month for vsat connection you tend to be a bit more measured in your contributions...sorry for deviating @ OP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by oduastates: 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
I could care less if they send oil production to 0 and pollute all their land.
What I care about is,
Yorubaland,all the Kingdoms of Oodua, how we will extricate ourselves from that forsaken country and away from all the ethnics within.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by gunuvi(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2016
@op, you tried but unfortunately the reality is the opposite. Have you ever asked yourself how many of the oil rigs are owned by niger deltans? The grave injustices against the southerners by the northerners in this country is the major cause of all this negative actions.
lets wait and see how it will play out but we all know its going to be worse

4 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by fedorahat: 4:17pm On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Privately Yes,
Is it still profitable, will p.m you later.
Re: The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron by GambaOsaka: 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Shut up.............
Just shut up.
Senselessness at its peak.

Ode

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Azibola Robert's Suit Against EFCC / DSS Yet To Forward Complaint Against Seven Arrested Judges – CJN / NCC Vows To Curb Hate Speeches In Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.