Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France (1269 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by multebrain(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2009
can anyone tell me  how is  life in morocco  and france
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by benincitys(f): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2009
life in morocco depend on what you are going there to do i hope not to make money because there is no money in morocco
better stay in Nigerian, if you go there to look for work you will regret it believe it or not,
there is no job for the morocco's living there their children beg for money in the street life in morocco is not good ,
France is a good country if you have document to work.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by idupaul: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2009
ur planning to cross illegally to europe
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France by multebrain(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
i dont cross illegally i got 3 month shengen multi visa and my friend told me to come to morroco for visiting that is why i wanna know the life there before i go for my transit visa i wanna get transit visa to morroc from there i go to france

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do In Nigeria? / Need Help For Kamorass Hospital / Need Visa , Job And Scholarship Abroad With Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.