Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc (969 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'M A YORUBA MAN FROM LAGOS,I'M UN-APOLOGETIC TRIBAL MAN JUST LIKE IJAW ARE FIGHTING AND THREATENING TO HAVE THEIR OWN IN PRESIDENCY ,SAME WAY I HAVE A RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR MY TRIBEMAN IN PRESIDENCY. FOR YOU PAID AGENTS OF PDP,YOU CAN COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY POST. I'M UN-APOLOGETIC YORUBA MAN. OMO ENI O SE DI BEBERE KAFI LEKE SIDI OMO ELOMIRAN. I'M NOT APC OR PDP MEMBER,I'M A NIGERIAN FROM THE GREAT YORUBA RACE,I KNOW WELL I WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE YORUBA PEOPLE I KNOW COME MARCH 28. OTHER TRIBES DON'T LIKE US,THEY ENVY OUR SUCCESS BUT PLAYING TO DIVIDE US TO VOTE THEM TO POWER WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN PROFESSOR OSINBAJO AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE IN NIGERIA VERY IMPORTANT POSITION,THEY WOULD QUICKLY POINT TO OBASANJO & CO,BUT WE ARE WISE,UP YOUR GAME.

MY IBO FRIEND JUST POST THIS MESSAGE TO US YORUBA

If the Yoruba cannot seize this moment and have their man as No. 2 person in the country then they are finished politically. Never, ever will any major political party look their way to nominate a Yoruba as President or the VP. If Osinbajo was Igbo in a major political party as APC and no emerging personality as in Zik's NPP of 1979, the entire 5 Igbo states will stand behind him.

By the way, what will Jonathan promise the Yoruba nation that will be more than having their No. 2 man at Aso Rock? I wonder at these Jonathan's Lilliputian Yoruba supporters, just wondering and shaking my head...
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by temitemi1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Keep crying like your general grin grin grin
Sconty09:
I'M A YORUBA MAN FROM LAGOS,I'M UN-APOLOGETIC TRIBAL MAN JUST LIKE IJAW ARE FIGHTING AND THREATENING TO HAVE THEIR OWN IN PRESIDENCY ,SAME WAY I HAVE A RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR MY TRIBEMAN IN PRESIDENCY. FOR YOU PAID AGENTS OF PDP,YOU CAN COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR MY POST. I'M UN-APOLOGETIC YORUBA MAN. OMO ENI O SE DI BEBERE KAFI LEKE SIDI OMO ELOMIRAN. I'M NOT APC OR PDP MEMBER,I'M A NIGERIAN FROM THE GREAT YORUBA RACE,I KNOW WELL I WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE YORUBA PEOPLE I KNOW COME MARCH 28. OTHER TRIBES DON'T LIKE US,THEY ENVY OUR SUCCESS BUT PLAYING TO DIVIDE US TO VOTE THEM TO POWER WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN PROFESSOR OSINBAJO AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE IN NIGERIA VERY IMPORTANT POSITION,THEY WOULD QUICKLY POINT TO OBASANJO & CO,BUT WE ARE WISE,UP YOUR GAME.

MY IBO FRIEND JUST POST THIS MESSAGE TO US YORUBA

If the Yoruba cannot seize this moment and have their man as No. 2 person in the country then they are finished politically. Never, ever will any major political party look their way to nominate a Yoruba as President or the VP. If Osinbajo was Igbo in a major political party as APC and no emerging personality as in Zik's NPP of 1979, the entire 5 Igbo states will stand behind him.

By the way, what will Jonathan promise the Yoruba nation that will be more than having their No. 2 man at Aso Rock? I wonder at these Jonathan's Lilliputian Yoruba supporters, just wondering and shaking my head...

1 Like

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:

WHY ARE YOU AFTER MY POSTS,ARE YOU CURSED? MAY YOUR LIFE BE RAPED LIKE JONATHAN RAPING NIGERIA OF HER TREASURY,MAY YOUR FUTURE BE STOLEN LIKE THEY LOOT OUR MONEY AN D MAY YOUR LIFE BE INSECURE LIKE NORTHEAST,SAY AMEN,EVEN IF DON'T SAY AMEN. IF TRUTHFULLY THIS FACT ARE TRUE AND YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO SEE NIGERIA CHANGED,MAY YOU EARN THIS CURSE 1OO TIMES.

3 Likes

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:

WHY ARE YOU AFTER MY POSTS,ARE YOU CURSED? MAY YOUR LIFE BE RAPED LIKE JONATHAN RAPING NIGERIA OF HER TREASURY,MAY YOUR FUTURE BE STOLEN LIKE THEY LOOT OUR MONEY AN D MAY YOUR LIFE BE INSECURE LIKE NORTHEAST,SAY AMEN,EVEN IF YOU DON'T SAY AMEN, IF TRUTHFULLY THIS FACT ARE TRUE AND YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO SEE NIGERIA CHANGED,MAY YOU EARN THIS CURSE 1OO TIMES.
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Bigchief46(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Freedom of speech sha; jokers every where. SMH
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Splashme: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=20pt]Tribalism is Nigeria's worst disease.

Amaechi where are you? [/size]
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Rich4god(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Smh....
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by kestolove95(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Igbo's ar d. Mistake of nigeria we must correct...I support Biafra...igbos must leav nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by parkhurst: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by ajani1978(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=Sconty09 post=31195699]

WHY ARE YOU AFTER MY POSTS,ARE YOU CURSED? MAY YOUR LIFE BE RAPED LIKE JONATHAN RAPING NIGERIA OF HER TREASURY,MAY YOUR FUTURE BE STOLEN LIKE THEY LOOT OUR MONEY AN D MAY YOUR LIFE BE INSECURE LIKE NORTHEAST,SAY AMEN,EVEN IF DON'T SAY AMEN. IF TRUTHFULLY THIS FACT ARE TRUE AND YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO SEE NIGERIA CHANGED,MAY YOU EARN THIS CURSE 1OO TIMES.[/quote amen
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Tribalism is Nigeria's worst disease.

Amaechi where are you? [/size]

MY BROTHER I LIKE YOUR FAIR COMMENT AS NIGERIAN,IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE NIGERIA,AS A NIGERIAN. WE'RE JUST LYING AND DECEIVING OURSELVES OF NOT BEEN TRIBALISTIC, WE RE ALL LIVING WITNESS TO HOW IJAW/ NIGER DELTA ARE THREATENING THE OTHER TRIBES ABOUT JONATHAN, HAVE I BECOLME A TRIBALIST FOR FIGHTING FOR MY PEOPLE? BUT NIGERIAN WHEN I KEEP SILENT WHEN OTHER ARE PLANNING TO HAVE THEIR OWN IN SAME POSITION,LIFE DON'T HAND YOU EVERYTHING,YOU HAVE TO FIGHT AND AGITATE FOR YOUR SPOT. WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON,MAKE LEMONADES BRUV.

1 Like

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
OMO YORUBA ORIGINAL,NOT FAKE RESIDENTS OR ONLINE FAKE YORUBA. COPY & SHARE THIS MESSAGE FROM THE IBO FRIEND ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL PLATFORMS,INFORM YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS,THIS IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTING OR WAR BUT OUR FUTURE AS YORUBA IN THIS ENCLAVE NIGERIA. CLAIM YOUR SPOT YORUBA.

THANKS
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by jayte054: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is cos of this kind of op's dat dis country is having a hard time moving forward. This simpleton cannot look beyond the shores of tribalisim, tribalism which has and still is a mojor problem for us. Oga, go and suck 'a' dick

1 Like

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by gregg2: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is this the tone of our campaign now?
Shameful. Very Shameful

We have no reason deceiving ourselves about one Nigeria
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by helpee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I am yoruba and I am solidly behind Jonathan. I am even a member of the redeemed but I don't see how osinbanjo can benefit me individually. Nigeria as a whole is more important than a yoruba man being vice. If the vice president is such an important position the northerners won't be shouting that power should return to the north despite holding that position. So, Jonathan till you stop playing tribal politics
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Adetula1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
even if a yoruba man is the presidential candidate for apc,i will stil support GEJ
Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by Sconty09(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba and I am solidly behind Jonathan. I am even a member of the redeemed but I don't see how osinbanjo can benefit me individually. Nigeria as a whole is more important than a yoruba man being vice. If the vice president is such an important position the northerners won't be shouting that power should return to the north despite holding that position. So, Jonathan till you stop playing tribal politics

YOUR COMMENT GLADDENS MY HEART, JUST LIKE YOU,I'M YORUBAMAN. WE APPRECIATE EACHOTHER,YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE WHO YOU LIKE AND I DO TOO. IF MY POST IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU JUST SCROLL ON NEXT POST.LIKE I SAID ABOVE YOUR RIGHT IS PROTECTED AND DIVINELY GRANTED YOU BY GOD JUST LIKE ME. I'M A MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE OSINBAJO (CHRISTIAN), HONEST MAN IN THAT POSITION WOULD IMPACTS ME AND MY CLAN. YOU MAKE ME TALK ABOUT RELIGION BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED YOU RE REDEEMER MEMBER, YOU CAN LOSE TRUST IN YOUR CHURCH LEADER BUT I'M KEEPING MY TRUST WITH GOD AND CHARACTER OSINBAJO STAND FOR. IN MY FAMILY OF FOUR,WE HAVE TWO MUSLIMS AND TWO CHRISTIANS,THEY RE ALL BY GOD GRACE CAMPAINING HARD FOR OSINBAJO AND WOULD VOTE FOR HIM,WE JUST LOST YOU TO JONATHAN,NO QUALM.

1 Like

Re: Omo Yoruba Think Twice, We Have Osinbajo As Vice President Would Be By God's Grc by oduastates: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok , let us get some things in order.
Most Yorubas are voting for buhari simply based on the force of his character.osibanjo's professional clout is simply a bonus. We would have voted a ticket of buhari /utomi or buhari / Ekewsiili buhari /amaechi regardless
Also
2 it is the top ticket which matters.
3 last chance for nigeria
4 omoluabis cannot bare the sight of the odious patience for another 4 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Need To Do Before Match 28 If They Love Nigeria / Pdp Women Presidential Campaign Rally @ Oyo State {pictures} / Pastors That Saw Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.