Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms (47269 Views)

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Misogynist2014(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
So you were capable of this before but allowed yourselves to be easily overrun by them, thereby making us suffer irreparable loss.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by kristine27(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kudos to the Nigerian Army. May God continue to give you the strength you need to defeat the war against terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
We keep seeing photos of guns on the ground as some sort of evidence to support fake news about fake war against fake jihadist

see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ismohibroh: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
wait, y ain't deh posting d dead bodies buh rather weapons.. just saying
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ToyinDipo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm just praying for the day, when the end of BH will be made certain. Until then, all this news are difficult to believe.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by popakelly1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
I wish to eat suya made feom boko boys blokos. angry

Lol......

A cannibal is here.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:

You are already under punishment. Anu mpama.
if gej wins I swear u will die useless APC e tout
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by kay1one2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Apc losing campaign points daily!

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anytexy: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

Why the bokoharam bombardment had to wait till last month ?
Because Buhari APC said attack on Boko Haram is attack on northerners that they should be given amnesty like Niger delter militants

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by osebe: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

Why the bokoharam bombardment had to wait till last month ?
it was mere coincidence. We needed the cooperation of our neighbours(Chad,Cameroon,)and AU as well. This was to avoid a repeat of the north and America accusing the presidency of being guilty of genocide.Now we can see the result of being smart. GEJ has done well.He deserves continuity.

2 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by olas24u(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
clemz88:
please go there and verify madam truth. What else do you want .
lies
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
onoja12:
i have just one question,were are the sophisticated weapon that the soldiers claimed the boko haram was using because from what am seeing doesn't look so

We don't know what to believe again, where are those apc's and all the sophisticated weapons, the only thing they could show is black flag crested with arabic words besides why all these showing off when some of our villages are still controlled by bh, they shud get back to the field and stop being distracted by politics.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ffo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
SCAMMER. I HOPE NOBODY FALLS FOR YOUR TRAP.
@afrocamama
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by NJPot(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Frankmishael:
if gej wins I swear u will die useless APC e tout

All you guys have is die this death that. If death is all PDP or tanoids as you are popularly called can wish for anyone who does not want to vote for GEJ, then may you guys receive what you wish others. Back to sender.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by popakelly1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Still dnt understand what this boko boys are fighting for.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
osebe:
it was mere coincidence. We needed the cooperation of our neighbours(Chad,Cameroon,)and AU as well. This was to avoid a repeat of the north and America accusing the presidency of being guilty of genocide.Now we can see the result of being smart. GEJ has done well.He deserves continuity.

Why didn't we ask for their cooperation before now ?
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:

All you guys have is die this death that. If death is all PDP or tanoids as you are popularly called can wish for anyone who does not want to vote for GEJ, then may you guys receive what you wish others. Back to sender.
bloody jew
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by jericco1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kill them all to keep moving, if they all die today, it will be a holiday.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Akpan107(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:
GEJ knows that he is not going to win this election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ administration. His advisers, corrupt sanators, fayose etc. Meanwhile, see the Ten things that I learnt from the richest man in Africa that has transformed my life. It may transform your life too and make you achieve your goals.
Buhari will never be President again, stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by legendsilver(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
googlepikin:
all dis news you people are sharing, una go kill Jonathan o

President Buhari will congratulate them Officially
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:
GEJ knows that he is not going to win this election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ administration. His advisers, corrupt sanators, fayose etc. Meanwhile, see the Ten things that I learnt from the richest man in Africa that has transformed my life. It may transform your life too and make you achieve your goals.

PLUS HE'S DOING ALL THESE LIKE THE RECENT AQUINSITION OF SOPHISTICATED ARMS AND WEAPON (WAR SHIP) SO HE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR ALL THE MONEY HE HAS EMBEZZLED.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by olas24u(f): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
clemz88:
please go there and verify madam truth. What else do you want .

grin
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by killuminati(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
listenersky:
So these troops suddenly woke from their slumber after all these years of slaughtering innocent Nigerians by boko haram.I pray they don't go back to sleep again after March 28,2015.let's wait and see
Blame it on the C in C..

They should tell us the sponsors of Boko Haram now!
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by mightycrown1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
God thank you for helping our Army to be winning the fire fight and thank you for the election that is making this to be possible.

pls dont waste your vote o. vote out corruption and vote in integrity. vote GMB

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by xhamel89: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:

Who is deceiving you that GEJ will loose? No wonder you are being deceived by the 10 things.......

2 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by babestella: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:

Dreamer, dream on, it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Realist2: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote
author=NJPot post=31209805]GEJ knows that he is not going to win this
election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on
May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all
those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same
thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally
hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ
administration. His advisers, corrupt sanators, fayose etc. Meanwhile,
see the
Ten
things
that I learnt from the richest man in Africa that has
transformed my life. It may transform your life too and make you achieve
your goals.[/quote]
In your widest dream
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari will never be President again, stop wasting your time.

I don't wish you dead bro but, if you would not like to witness this change, am afraid to say the other side of it
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by babestella: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
verakooler:

PLUS HE'S DOING ALL THESE LIKE THE RECENT AQUINSITION OF SOPHISTICATED ARMS AND WEAPON (WAR SHIP) SO HE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR ALL THE MONEY HE HAS EMBEZZLED.

What are you waiting for? Can't you go to court and prove that GEJ stole your money? Please stop this character defamation if you don't know what to say. Embezzle kò, bembezle ní.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.