Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. (1406 Views)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. by mikechibuzor(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
I unfortunately lost my JAMB scratch card the day i registered,which was last year. I searched for it everywhere but i didn't see as small as a clue to where it could be.
I forgot about it then because i was told by some friends that i only need my registration number.
Of late,i learnt that i would be needing my pin to check my result and also print admission later.
I'm so worried that i don't read again.i would be very grateful if someone could kindly help me.
Happy sunday.
Re: Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. by amii131(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have the same issue with my sisters own bt I was directed to go to illepeju in lag wer the make the jamb scratch card the can hep verifying the card pin hence the candidate registered for the jamb before the loss of card.
Re: Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. by mikechibuzor(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
amii131:
I have the same issue with my sisters own bt I was directed to go to illepeju in lag wer the make the jamb scratch card the can hep verifying the card pin hence the candidate registered for the jamb before the loss of card.
was the pin retrieved?
Re: Where And How Can I Retrieve My JAMB Pin. by amii131(f): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
mikechibuzor:

was the pin retrieved?

hv'nt gone yet to retrieve it d said she got admission maybe wen we'v confirmed it good,if nt by nxt week I go to rectify that.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Any Two English Words With The Same Pronunciation But Different Meaning / Study ''Aviation Pilot Degree’’ (Low Tuition, Guaranteed Admission & VISA) / What's So Special About UNILAG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.