Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President (28728 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by April4th(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
BabaO2:

Is jonathan more of a Nigerian or a southerner than him?, I make bold to ask you to name any politician in Nigeria that has more clout and influence or has done more than Tinubu politically in Nigeria of today.

Don't get me wrong,i didn't say it was a crime for him to aspire to become president of the federal republic of nigeria. I just don't like when the opposition try to lie about it,when we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by fareed69(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Who iz dabiri undecided?

Ask your Father.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by princeattah1: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
ilugunboy:
Any man that can publicly come out to boast about his escapades with married women should never be taken serious.....

I have NEVER taken FFK as a serious politician.....he is a mercenary amd OBJ aptly described him in that famous quote.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ffk and pdp are both useless to these generation.. As for jo Lantern dat parades around like a clown that calls himself a presido is nothing but a dim wit and a educational waste in our generation...

3 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by gists: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=28pt]gigolo FFK[/size]
Sho r'aye e lo de?

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
U peeps should leave FFK alone......madam newsline u are bigger dan dis name calling
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by creepsyme(f): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
aljharem:
I respect this woman but she should respect herself. Already she is a disgrace to Nigerian women for protecting a looter
Abike dabiri has set a good record for herself over d years and has decided to resign from the lower respectively I wonda wat u mean by she respecting herself, just mame one scandal she has been ever involved in and I will tell u her many achievements while in d lower chamber, every politician must be identified with a party and hers is APC is dat her offence? wat is wrong if she is been loyal to her party? Pls abike dabiri is a woman of substance dnt drag her name into d mud!

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by adambest(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
hon. Abike Enuwa swear say u no knw say buhari go die for office... it's clear he's not fit, I heard he even has cow flu

I guess u don't have a dad because ur illiteracy will soon lead u to death immediately u see buhari completing his 4 years in power.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by DzTzl(f): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
D last time I checked, we are in a democratic society where there is freedom of speech & expression, ds ppl calling d woman all sorta names get mama, wife or sis @ home, note: No matter what we are your mums, insult us not!

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by opeyemmmy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
FFK may be suffering from mouth diarrhea, but any sensible person knows that Tinubu is the brain behind Osinbajo.
Really? shocked shocked shocked
I don't know he is, I'll take it that I'm not a sensible person. undecided angry

Osinbajo will only be a figure head, but he must do the bidding of his master, Tinubu may not have his name on wikipedia, as a former Nigerian President, but as long as 'osinbade' is there, Tinubu will call the shots.

It as clear as the APC logo.

Bia, Nwanne, for you to know this, it's obvious you are privy to some facts that aren't available to a common man like me. Show your guy way na. tongue
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Zico5(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
hon. Abike Enuwa swear say u no knw say buhari go die for office... it's clear he's not fit, I heard he even has cow flu
Then what is ur problem even if he has dog flu, why can't u allow citizens to determine who is fit to lead them
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by BushidoBlue(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Hahahahaha. . . . this woman is hustling seriously shaking her bum bum for the ministerial slot they promised her [/size] lipsrsealed

Gimme d light and pass d dro'..... @ highlighted
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meringe:
I hope Fani kayode will not come out and claim he has slept with her.

A man who came out to say he has slept with a woman as an achievement is the PDP presidential campaign spokesman , that will tell you how morally deranged ou

#IWeepForNigeria

I think h i sleepin wif diezani
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by dipo1234: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hon. Abike Dabiri, for your church mind not for your politics mind, Is FFK not saying the truth? why will your Oga present to nigerians another Yar adua saga in waiting. he is following his mentor, Ebora Owu
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by BushidoBlue(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

A women better Dan ur God forsaking mother grin

You don't have to be insulting my dear. Being a lady it's un becoming.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
DzTzl:
D last time I checked, we are in a democratic society where there is freedom of speech & expression, ds ppl calling d woman all sorta names get mama, wife or sis @ home, note: No matter what we are your mums, insult us not!

She is ur mother not mine..

If she's old enuf 2 be ur mother so friggin wat My mother doesnt protect looters n common criminals.

N dnt think dat evryone here is a lame kid.

She's not as old as women ive laid. Mother ko mama ni

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Osarieme415(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
BabaO2:

Even if, is he not a Nigerian?
He is ooooh
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Zico5:

Then what is ur problem even if he has dog flu, why can't u allow citizens to determine who is fit to lead them

Is he holding u Cnt he air his view again
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
DzTzl:

Do not b decievd by the monickers.. U think ur anybody's mom here?

U may need a mind replacement
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Alexisu: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK. food for kayode.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
April4th:

Don't get me wrong,i didn't say it was a crime for him to aspire to become president of the federal republic of nigeria. I just don't like when the opposition try to lie about it,when we all know the truth.

Abi... He's just a liar.. Claimin dat he never tried to insert himself as VP. Cos he failed.

He lacks confidence in himself n his electoral value. Cos i dnt see the big deal in anyone aspirin to be the 1 citizen of this country.

His subtlty and the sneaky method with which he is pursuing it just disgusts mi.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by PastorOla1: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
MADAM DONT WORRY YOURSELF CONCERNING FFK, HE IS NO LONGER ON PAGE, HE HAS LOST TOUCH WITH HUMANITY. WHEN A MAN'S MOUTH DOES NOT RELATE WITH HIS MIND THE MOUTH WILL KEEP RUNNING LIKE THAT OF FFK.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by yetunsbay(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who's she?
u nid Google
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
eagleeye2:
Abike, abeg allow Tinubu to talk for himself.

Nope !!! Let her talk for him afterall dats wat bitc*es are 4..

She either tears her undies 4 him in public, or she iznt considered a worthy bit*h. cool
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Gh0stFreak: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
beautiful woman

really?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by tuniski: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
ilugunboy:
Any man that can publicly come out to boast about his escapades with married women should never be taken serious.....

I have NEVER taken FFK as a serious politician.....he is a mercenary amd OBJ aptly described him in that famous quote.
what. About an old man bleeping his son's wife now endorsing Buhari? That is a confirmed failure for Buhari!
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Really? shocked shocked shocked
I don't know he is, I'll take it that I'm not a sensible person. undecided angry

Bia, Nwanne, for you to know this, it's obvious you are privy to some facts that aren't available to a common man like me. Show your guy way na. tongue

Nwanne, that is politics oh. You just talk and talk.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by tuniski: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Francis5:

Even if there was any escapade, it was before Bianca got married.
truth is bianca is just another woman and FFK a man. Bleeping her is nothing spectacular! But #BuuhariNotchange.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by notoriousbabe: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
ilugunboy:

good talk
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by lolademariam: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who's she?
she is human being like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.