Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President (28725 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

So long a letter.... Cant Believe u ve just wasted so much MB cos of dis epistle u typed

Yea i knw .. "Wasted " on ur dumb , blank skull dat defies reason n correction.

I 4got to ask do u hav a mother? Oh not necessary since abike is better than her lemme rephrase... "Didnt abike dabiri teach u how to take correction?"

Our people say "he the gods want to destroy they first make MAD"

I rest my case.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by DzTzl(f): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
maskid:

Do not b decievd by the monickers.. U think ur anybody's mom here?

U may need a mind replacement
is this one dumb? Or do u find it difficult to comprehend? Did I anyway say m old enuf to b ur mum? Dt fact dt uv slept wv grannies us ur busn nt mine! Pls next tym read & try understand what's bn said b4 posting, I fnk m clear!!
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by kumbalo2014: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Give Fani-Kayode food he will sing for you.
- OBJ
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

A women better Dan ur God forsaking mother grin
if u av a mother,u won't spill doz shit.I av no words to waste on u...myMom,myHero!
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by jimmayoy: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
ilugunboy:

Sometimes it better and reasonable for you to just keep quiet....

If u ask me ooo,i think u ought to be the one to shut up,dont u think so?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by jimmayoy: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meringe:
I hope Fani kayode will not come out and claim he has slept with her.

A man who came out to say he has slept with a woman as an achievement is the PDP presidential campaign spokesman , that will tell you how morally deranged our polity is.

#IWeepForNigeria

na our inlaw,na bianca him bleep,

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by jimmayoy: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Who is she?

Her name is Abike Dabiri,am in love with her,she's just like Dora Akunyili.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by opeyemmmy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Do you have your PVC ?

No. I didn't register. I have no trust in the political class. angry
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
opeyemmmy:

No. I didn't register. I have no trust in the political class. angry

I did in 2011 tho, as a student, I've picked mine up. But voting is another thing entirely.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Myself2:

One biatch that fvcked her way up from NTA to the house of wrecks
if u call her one b.tch then ur sister bed sharer called BIANCA must be thousand b.tch.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
She done get mouth... If you were still in NTA you for get the lever to even fly join APC? Ewu ndi Yoruba...
she better pass ur sister bed sharer called BIANCA.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Abike abi wetin dem dey call u.as ugly as u are, u dear open ur mouth to insult our ffk hw dear u do such a thing?
ugly or no ugly, she better pass ur sister bed sharer called BIANCA.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
deletrue:
Who is this agbaya of a woman? I thought she was a little useful and reasonable. Am sure her husband can only be described as married but in actual sense she is not a wife materials. She is just lucky to have been married. Highly indesciple and wayward woman.
so dame and bianca re wife materials? And when u re talking on waywardness, i think ur late warlord queen should be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
maskid:

I think h i sleepin wif diezani
hahahaha!!! U go cause war btw gej and ffk.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
maskid:

She is ur mother not mine..

If she's old enuf 2 be ur mother so friggin wat My mother doesnt protect looters n common criminals.

N dnt think dat evryone here is a lame kid.

She's not as old as women ive laid. Mother ko mama ni
then u re also a GIGOLO like ur godfather ffk. If u ve laid a woman in a her late 50s and u re not up to 60yrs then, u re nothing but a GIGOLO.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Locapito(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:
grin

Pls, get a better dictionary cheesy
don't mind the UNLETTERED gej's robot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who's she?
It is a pity you don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by kennyjodeci(m): 1:07am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=PDPwayoo post=31208430]

She is better and recognized than ur mother, aunty, sister combined; even 10 generations to come.[/quot

I just asked a simple question and you re insulting me to the point of involving my family, do it's one thing to be silly and it's another thing to be childishly displaying how silly and foolish you are in a public forum like this.....did it ever appear to you how silly you are foe making such a silly ccomment?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by M4gunners: 3:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Locapito:
ugly or no ugly, she better pass ur sister bed sharer called BIANCA.
U should ashamed for this ur comment bro.BIANCA is a top model . In fact when we talk of beauty, she has to stay 100 miles away from BIANCA.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by bembesty(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Fani kayode should exercise patience and fine tune his utterances
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Sanuzi(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
HOW FAR NOW.KEREWA HON

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by iGeneral: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
I expect FFK to say Abike Dabiri wears one pant in one month without washing. That will be his reply.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Change2015(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
deletrue:
Stup.id dust. To work for NTA don become pride abi?

And your own achievements so far would be....? Ish

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by BushidoBlue(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Janet101:
grin

Pls, get a better dictionary cheesy
Just did... and guess what? It still says you should be a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures. / Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.