Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Maddman 90% Winning Bets - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maddman 90% Winning Bets (33040 Views)

2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC / Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
scarr:
@frustrated fellow, betting is a game of luck since you aren't the one playing the sport, even big teams in soccer lose badly sometimes.
Nothing is sure in betting, I have once lost a bet of 1.10 before so just chill and hope for better days, if you cant take it, there are other things you could use money for, you lost doesn't maddman a scam

God bless you bro for understanding the whole scenario, when the likes of Man city losing to Burnley scenarios keeps occurring, does that make me a scammer?

If I was actually a scammer I wouldn't have added him to the group in the first place
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
maddman:

God bless you bro for understanding the whole scenario, when the likes of Man city losing to Burnley scenarios keeps occurring, does that make me a scammer?

If I was actually a scammer I wouldn't have added him to the group in the first place
Losing 100k to bookmakers can be a very annoying thing so u need to understand where he is coming from.....hoping for better days sha
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
scarr:

Losing 100k to bookmakers can be a very annoying thing so u need to understand where he is coming from.....hoping for better days sha

I understands but that's not a justification for tagging me a scammer and for the records the dude's deranged, if he can lie that I lost for a week then he can lie of losing 1 million
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Newbies in betting, they think you can win it all grin

Anyway I get una time this night
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
I even added some guys without collecting a dime, kentochi is a living witness here
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please change the topic of this thread to 20% winning pick. That 90% is grossly misleading.

Look everyone, don't be deceived. This guy loses recklessly. He will ruin your pocket and your life. He is only a learner looking for cheap bucks. Don't be deceived.

You have been warned.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Am a subscriber to his premium poo. That guy in the screenshot is not the same guy that lost 100,000k. They are different people but they are both subscribers too.

Come to think of it. Maddman is making jest of someone losing. Shouldn't he be ashamed of himself for losing almost every pick everyday? He is even happy about it. LMAO.

This guy dey mad true true.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
July2050:
Am a subscriber to his premium poo. That guy in the screenshot is not the same guy that lost 100,000k. They are different people but they are both subscribers too.

Come to think of it. Maddman is making jest of someone losing. Shouldn't he be ashamed of himself for losing almost every pick everyday? He is even happy about it. LMAO.

This guy dey mad true true.

You funded your account with 500 Naira and you want me to turn it to million within a week, you're a criminal

If you like cry me a river, I'll remove you next tomorrow when your 1k will expire so crying here won't get you extra days grin
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Maddman, this is bad for your business.

You should learn to handle such situation.

Your topic reads 90percent winning chances.
He's not seeing that.

He's allowed to be frustrated and angered.
He paid for it.
He should see results.

Even if he uses #50, its none of ur biz. He has paid for it and he is entitled to reap the reward. That's business.
You can just pacify him, extend his subscription period and give them free picks or something like that.

You don't engage in fights with customers.

Take Microsoft as an example. If u buy a software from there and it isn't working as expected, you are entitled to complain. You paid for it.

More success in your picks

And to you Mr. Man.
Take it gently.
This is football. Nothing is certain.
I understand ur frustration. When u wake up tomorrow, you'll realise your actions and wish u did things differently.
Sorry about your loss, no matter how small or big it is.
You don't need to resort to insults to prove your point.
Let it go.

I hope u two find a way to resolve this.

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by PLANETOFBETS1: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa o
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2015
July2050:
Anybody that cares to listen should listen. Maddman is a scam and a fraudster. Promising 90% winning when his winning rate is just about 20%. Besides if he is winning like he says, will he still need your cheap 2000? Think with your head people. Don't waste your money on this guy if you don't want to cry. 100,000naira lost in the corse of a week no be small money o. If you too want to lose all your hard earned cash in one week then feel free to join his premium poo.
Are u d one dat lost d 100k? If yes den u should b flogged, I want to assume u were betting in bits of 10k, if so y didn't u stop betting when u lost less, let's say 50k.
For d fact he says 90% doesn't mean u shouldn't analyze his picks and follow ur instincts......even if dat guy that predicted Brazil's 7-1 defeat predicts for me, I'll still analyze rather than follow blindly

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
maddman:
I even added some guys without collecting a dime, kentochi is a living witness here
Bros abeg o, u fit add me?
Today's loss is still shaking me somehow

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Maddman, this is bad for your business.

You should learn to handle such situation.

Your topic reads 90percent winning chances.
He's not seeing that.

He's allowed to be frustrated and angered.
He paid for it.
He should see results.

Even if he uses #50, its none of ur biz. He has paid for it and he is entitled to reap the reward. That's business.
You can just pacify him, extend his subscription period and give them free picks or something like that.

You don't engage in fights with customers.

Take Microsoft as an example. If u buy a software from there and it isn't working as expected, you are entitled to complain. You paid for it.

More success in your picks

Thanks for dropping by, well I'm not doing any business, what is 2k recharge cards? so idc what happens here

Meanwhile I've got a question for you?
Are you going to take it easy and handshakes him If you were me and that fo.ol called you a scammer after he lied to have lost 100k when his total account is 500 naira?

I had a disclaimer on the first page, he can cry to wherever he want, I don't have a case to answer,the fault can only be mine if I promise him I have "sure 100% 90 odds" and it failed

and please stop using some Microsoft analogy here, it doesn't count here because this is betting where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa o

Baba grin
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2015
scarr:

Are u d one dat lost d 100k? If yes den u should b flogged, I want to assume u were betting in bits of 10k, if so y didn't u stop betting when u lost less, let's say 50k.
For d fact he says 90% doesn't mean u shouldn't analyze his picks and follow ur instincts......even if dat guy that predicted Brazil's 7-1 defeat predicts for me, I'll still analyze rather than follow blindly

Dont waste your time, he got only 500 Naira, he'd never come across such amount let alone using it to bet

scarr:

Bros abeg o, u fit add me?
Today's loss is still shaking me somehow

No problem
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2015
maddman:

Thanks for dropping by, well I'm not doing any business, what is 2k recharge cards? so idc what happens here

Meanwhile I've got a question for you?
Are you going to take it easy and handshakes him If you were me and that fo.ol called you a scammer after he lied to have lost 100k when his total account is 500 naira?

I had a disclaimer on the first page, he can cry to wherever he want, I don't have a case to answer,the fault can only be mine if I promise him I have "sure 100% 90 odds" and it failed

and please stop using some Microsoft analogy here, it doesn't count here because this is betting where anything can happen

Lol.

Uwc.

I get your point.
I'll b pissed too if I were u.
Your name is being dragged in the mud here. I get it.
But you could av taken it the easy way. That's my point.

Yeah. Your disclaimer is enough.
And like I said. He's just agitated, frustrated and annoyed.
Just trying to vent the anger.
So, you'll expect him to still insult.

People are different. The way we take things differs.
What rocks your boat might sink mine.

Yeah. Maybe.
But the concept is dsame.
Customer service and satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 2:13am On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.

Uwc.

I get your point.
I'll b pissed too if I were u.
Your name is being dragged in the mud here. I get it.
But you could av taken it the easy way. That's my point.

Yeah. Your disclaimer is enough.
And like I said. He's just agitated, frustrated and annoyed.
Just trying to vent the anger.
So, you'll expect him to still insult.

People are different. The way we take things differs.
What rocks your boat might sink mine.

Yeah. Maybe.
But the concept is dsame.
Customer service and satisfaction

1000 likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:17am On Mar 29, 2015
maddman:

1000 likes

All d best. grin grin
More greens!!! grin cheesy grin
Keep the hustle real

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 3:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Oga puskin I see your handiwork, thanks
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by sugarsoul(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2015
scarr:

Draw! Bet lost
Oga, abeg dey get your facts right before you mislead people here o. I didn't subscribe to his group but his free picks boomed in as I played them. Both matches ended 3 nil in favour of the home team. Me no understand the rambling here o

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Can you imagine, I came here to help gullible people not to make the same mistake I made but it looks like some of you are still desperate to.

Well, best of luck till your account runs dry.

Lastly, if you don't believe me, tell madma to give you temporary access to his group and hear what everyone there is saying. People are even leaving the group already. Am not here to spoil any body's name. I came to warn anyone that cares to listen. Nobody in his group is playing his picks anymore. We are all just watching
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Who is removing our posts? Arnt you supposed to punish some people for promising things they cant do? His topic says 90% winning but he wins only 10-20% of his games.

People deserve to know that we are being cheated. He loses almost all his picks. He doesn't allow you entry until you have paid him 2000. Don't waste your money on this guy.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Screenshots

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Screenshots. Nobody wants to bring anybody down. This madma guy is a fluke. Don't waste your money on him or his bets. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.