Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership (19868 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ochejoseph(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Northern Youths under the aegis of Arewa Youth Integrity Forum, have supported the claim by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is critically ill and unfit to be president.

According to a statement signed by the president of the group, Mal. Ibrahim Abubakar,  the northern youths have aligned to the allegation that the fronting of Buhari by Bola Tinubu and his cronies is an attempt to tactically move power to the west, as Buhari may not be strong enough to survive the four years of presidency.

It said the alliance of Tinubu and Olusegun Obasanjo is similar to what happened in 2006 when the north was tactically denied presidency by fostering it on a sick Umar Yar A’dua  who died to bequeath the seat to a Southerner.

“We strongly believe this to be another scheme by the Tinubu/Obasanjo alliance which does not like the north, to deny the north of the presidency.  It smacks of the same scheme employed by Obasanjo in 2006 when he presented a sick Yar’Adua as the north’s candidate amidst many healthy and vibrant aspirant knowing full well that the latter’s health condition will not allow for him to live through the tenure. We strongly refuse this tactic in 2015″. It read in part.

Accusing Tinubu of trying to usurp the presidency, the group also queried the reason why the person chosen to be Vice-President to the ailing Buhari whom they allege will be the defacto president perchance the APC wins, is Tinubu ‘ s aide which will give him the opportunity to loot. Proving their allegation, they queried why it was Tinubu who is in charge of receiving donations for the campaign and logistics.

Then statement also called on all well meaning northerners to queue behind Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming polls as the best option for the north so that power will return to it after four years rather than allow those described as haters of the north to tactically cause power to evade the north for another eight years.

Meanwhile the group has also prayed for the safe recovery of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who they believe is alleged to be critically ill and under intensive care in a Florida hospital in America. They however advice the former head of state to reconsider his ambition while in America so as to save from soiling his name and return to the position of statesmanship he truly deserves.
http://leadership.ng/news/414652/arewa-youths-back-pdp-claim-on-buharis-health-2

30 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by eleko1: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Those northern youth neva got sick b4 abi?useless pd pigs youth forum

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by tociano009(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
buhari is sick, he even has cow flu

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Topeakintola: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
ochejoseph:
[s]Northern Youths under the aegis of Arewa Youth Integrity Forum, have supported the claim by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is critically ill and unfit to be president.

According to a statement signed by the president of the group, Mal. Ibrahim Abubakar,  the northern youths have aligned to the allegation that the fronting of Buhari by Bola Tinubu and his cronies is an attempt to tactically move power to the west, as Buhari may not be strong enough to survive the four years of presidency.

It said the alliance of Tinubu and Olusegun Obasanjo is similar to what happened in 2006 when the north was tactically denied presidency by fostering it on a sick Umar Yar A’dua  who died to bequeath the seat to a Southerner.

“We strongly believe this to be another scheme by the Tinubu/Obasanjo alliance which does not like the north, to deny the north of the presidency.  It smacks of the same scheme employed by Obasanjo in 2006 when he presented a sick Yar’Adua as the north’s candidate amidst many healthy and vibrant aspirant knowing full well that the latter’s health condition will not allow for him to live through the tenure. We strongly refuse this tactic in 2015″. It read in part.

Accusing Tinubu of trying to usurp the presidency, the group also queried the reason why the person chosen to be Vice-President to the ailing Buhari whom they allege will be the defacto president perchance the APC wins, is Tinubu ‘ s aide which will give him the opportunity to loot. Proving their allegation, they queried why it was Tinubu who is in charge of receiving donations for the campaign and logistics.

Then statement also called on all well meaning northerners to queue behind Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming polls as the best option for the north so that power will return to it after four years rather than allow those described as haters of the north to tactically cause power to evade the north for another eight years.

Meanwhile the group has also prayed for the safe recovery of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari who they believe is alleged to be critically ill and under intensive care in a Florida hospital in America. They however advice the former head of state to reconsider his ambition while in America so as to save from soiling his name and return to the position of statesmanship he truly deserves.

http://leadership.ng/news/414652/arewa-youths-back-pdp-claim-on-buharis-health-2
[/s]

Nonsense!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
D reason y we prosponed dis election is to make people know dat buhari may be anoda yar'adua. Wait for anoda 4 years and bring a strong and vibrant candidate.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
All sorts of groups springing up anywhere and anyhow seeking for relevance with the ultimate aim of lining their pocket.

Who be fool!!!!

Waiting for my crew to form a group before the stomach infrastructure will finish. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by A7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Who are these people? What are they in Arewa?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Trut(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahaha grin grin grin na laff I dey laff ohhhhh

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by A7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnyshayne:
All sorts of groups springing up anywhere and anyhow seeking for relevance with the ultimate aim of lining their pocket.

Who be fool!!!!

Waiting for my crew to form a group before the stomach infrastructure will finish. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Trut(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Topeakintola:

Nonsense!

Attribute of APC supporters

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by auntymi(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
WonderFooL

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by arewafederation: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
ochejoseph:
Northern Youths under the aegis of Arewa Youth Integrity Forum, have supported the claim by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is critically ill and unfit to be president.

These so called Arewa youths are unpatriotic Nigerians who probably got "PROTECTION" from PDP. They fail to realise that this election is not about North or South, but about rescuing this country from the brink of collapse and restoring its lost glory.

I have said several times that even if Buhari dies on the seat, I have a lot of confidence in Osinbajo, who I would prefer to see in the presidency a million times over Sambo or any other northerner in the killer party PDP.

These Arewa youths should enjoy their protection while it lasts.

Sai Buhari.... cool

29 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by WisdomFlakes: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
arewafederation:

These so called Arewa youths are unpatriotic Nigerians who probably got "PROTECTION" from PDP. They fail to realise that this election is not about North or South, but about rescuing this country from the brink of collapse and restoring its lost glory.

I have said several times that even if Buhari dies on the seat, I have a lot of confidence in Osinbajo, who I would prefer to see in the presidency a million times over Sambo or any other northerner in the killer party PDP.

These Arewa youths should enjoy their protection while it lasts.

Sai Buhari.... cool

Hahahahaa cheesy. Original Northern brother don vex.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by arewafederation: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Hahahahaa cheesy. Original Northern brother don vex.

No mind them. They go collect "protection" come de yarn rubbish for newspaper.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Icon4s(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Never again will a sick man be President of Nigeria.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by KwoiZabo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Where is Buhari sad ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Trut:

Attribute of APC supporters
If say the group endorse APC by now we for no hear word. Even the Arewa for SW don endorse Jonathan.

Nigerians are Marching On
Jonathan is Marching on>>>

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by WisdomFlakes: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
If say the group endorse APC by now we for no hear word. Even the Arewa for SW don endorse Jonathan.

Nigerians are Marching On
Jonathan is Marching on>>>

And what will you say were (God forbid) Jonathan to drop dead today or tomorrow? Who is to say or predict whether Buhari won't outlive Jonathan?

Barcanista, you are not God ooo -- in PEJ's voice grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by lovesamzy: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
watching
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

And what will you say were (God forbid) Jonathan to drop dead today or tomorrow? Who is to say or predict whether Buhari won't outlive Jonathan?

Barcanista, you are not God ooo -- in PEJ's voice grin cheesy
Read my post history, I have never wish nor predicted death for GMB. He will live long to advice President Jonathan that will lead Nigeria till 2019. grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by gen2briz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
The rate at which group dey surface for jona time ehnnn e get as he be...

#Never again will i vote for any shoeless politician again

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by WisdomFlakes: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just got a bright idea y'all. cheesy I think it's about time I too cash-in on this season of phantom endorsements.

I'm gonna setup a Youth Organization and call it, Yoruba Sons of the Soil Vanguard cheesy, and subsequently make a public pronouncement that my group and I have endorsed Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for re-election. I go chop im dollar and still vote for Buhari.

Hell yeah! cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Built2last: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just dont trust Tinubu...i sensed foul play when he dropped Oshiomole, Amaechi and Fayemi as VPs...he never even chose from Fasholas govt but from his 9year old cabinet.

Now, if Tinubu could have the nerve to tell a man like Tunde Bakare to sign..who is Osinbanjo....i have my fears.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Coming from Leadership newspaper. Anybody who doubts the authenticity of this story can as well doubt that today is Sunday!

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by dedollarman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
The best option is for the north to wait till next election
I will whole heartedly vote for a vibrant northern youth remember no hurry in life
I hate buhari
But I don't hate northerners because I will love to cast my vote for tambuwa',,,ribadu or even sambo [color=#990000][/color]

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
the north shud nt be allowed to rule again. if dey dont like it. dey shud seperate grin

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by sefe73(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God dey now can see beyound their nose.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.
i sorry for nigeria,u of all pple believe this trash,but i f i tell u gej wil die by april,wil u believe,is well confirm,

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jesusloveyou: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Never again will a sick man be President of Nigeria.
d death pej suppose to die last year,gej wil die it by april,mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by NDPVF(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
eleko1:
Those northern youth neva got sick b4 abi?useless pd pigs youth forum
[/s]Didnt you decode the message?
Let me help you; Northern Youths has discovered Tinubu/Obasanjo's plot to return power to Southwest,by presenting a sick Buhari,as APC presidential candidate.i.e,Southwest plot to repeat Yaradua's saga,has been bursted by north,and now north is seeing them as 'enemy of north'.

Are you ok now,or should i talk more?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Launch 2 New Satellites With China Loan - Shittu / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed / 10 Traffic Laws That Gov. Sanwo-olu’s Predecessors Failed To Enforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.