Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership (19890 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by shizzle11(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
[s]so he d pain u, i think se,u saTANiod na God,wen dey wish ur fellow man death,is not good to use death de play.tell gej to apologise to buhari,for 'death wish' wen he boys de use or himself wil die by april according to d prophency[/s].
Did GEJ wish anyone death? You sound like a crack head.

Next time please speak English cos i find it difficult to comprehend when you write in the language of iddiots

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by abduljabbar4(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.
idiOt. Protected monkey. Caged baboon. Those bribed people? Come to kaduna here, infact go round the north and see. Not those idiOts like you
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by abduljabbar4(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.
come to the north and see. Come to kaduna. Nobody likes your party. Those ones got PROTECTION das why they endorsed JonaTAN
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by MrEverest(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Teejizzle:

slowpoke who was the vp candidate of Buhari in 2011?
I have come to understand that most supporters of APC lack logical analysis, are brainwashed & behave like touts but I won't call you a re.ta.rd since you have already shown you are one. Why did you reject Buhari in 2003, 2007 & 2011 only to clamour for him now? Where you so stupid not to vote for him thrice or what change did you observe in him now
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
MrEverest:
I have come to understand that most supporters of APC lack logical analysis, are brainwashed & behave like touts but I won't call you a re.ta.rd since you have already shown you are one. Why did you reject Buhari in 2003, 2007 & 2011 only to clamour for him now? Where you so stupid not to vote for him thrice or what change did you observe in him now
why dont u answer d question mofo?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Built2last: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
PDPwayoo:

very childish talk. go and read social studies u will understand the term "constitution".
Buhari is not a man that Tinubu will tell how to run his govt.

Who is this Islamic slave...i would have replied you better but just remembered that its no point answering wasted sper.m like you...You are talking to a well trained lawyer...graduate from social studies...i left it 24 years ago
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by jamace(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jesusloveyou: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
Did GEJ wish anyone death? You sound like a crack head.

Next time please speak English cos i find it difficult to comprehend when you write in the language of iddiots
i pity u saTANiod,so fayose and ffk dey wish buhari long life,i repeat,if gej no apologise to buhari,gej wil die by april,
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ayusco85(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
No kobo was involved.

Hope it pays off come march 30th when the results must ve been announced
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ayusco85(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
sunylee1:

You better join the winning team before it is too late.
By the way, where is Buhari?

U mean buhari wants to pull a yar adua on nigerians?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by todayguest(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Besides stomach infrastructure, they group made some sense.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by sunylee1: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so he d pain u, i think se,u saTANiod na God,wen dey wish ur fellow man death,is not good to use death de play.tell gej to apologise to buhari,for 'death wish' wen he boys de use or himself wil die by april according to d prophency.
You are a good example of irony.
I will advise you change this your name to avoid rubbing the name with disgrace
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
i voted jona tan in 2001. Ask urself wot has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo / Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa / Assassination Report: Wike Was 400 Meters Away From Scene – Rivers Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.