Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File (14108 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 / How to Download Torrent Files On Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
@all, i dunno if many of us have got to know anythin about this file cos there is no thread of such on nairaland. SymTorrent 1.30 s60v1 & 2 application is an app that you can use to download large torrent files. It is a free software, under the GNU General Public Licence built on June 27 2007. Let's get on this software and find a way of downloading with any of those tricks. You can download this software on sharemobile.ro just search for mobile torrent. Let's see a way to downloading with it
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2009
I dunno if any of you knows anything about this torrent software. You can browse with it and download large files. I gat numbers of this torrent files here like games and applications. Let's join hands together and see what we can come with this software. Am waiting
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tjosh(m): 3:25am On Jan 12, 2009
Nice 1. . Pls share d torrent game site wit me. I nevr knw such thread exist on nairaland , nt until i was bin redirectd to dis thread while googling. . Am waiting. Moreso do u knw aw to configure d symtorrent settings? Av downloadd 1 last nite
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
@tjosh, good to have you here! I got this software at sharemobile but i still don't know how to download with it and that's why i created this thread. Google and search!
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tjosh(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2009
I downloaded a torrent file of 13kb imidiately aftr i download d file, d symtorrent grabed it and started download it bt d initial torrent was 490mb. .
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by just2nice(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2009
Can somebody post a link for the Symtorrent file?
I guess it is advisable to use 3G to download those torrents as they can be so large.Just imagine when a 460mb file will download completely with GPRS?Maybe 26 hours!
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by just2nice(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Can somebody post a link for the Symtorrent file?
I guess it is advisable to use 3G to download those torrents as they can be so large.Just imagine when a 460mb file will download completely with GPRS?Maybe 26 hours!
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2009
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tjosh(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2009
[red]HERE IS D LINK[/red]SYMTORRENT
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by otikpoko(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2009
@poster,nice one.I wanted to create a thread exactly like this just that i have been too lazy to do that.I have this symtorrent software for more than 6months now but i haven't taken my time to configure it to download.This software is available for both s60v2 and s60v3,and i have it for both of the version.I going to install it right now and try to configure it for downloading.
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
Yes, i created this thread for you all to enjoy torrent files like applications and games. And has anyone of you try the mobile symtorrent software to download with money or free? Moreover i have real football 2009 torrent file on phone
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2009
Go to sharemobile to download this software. Search for MobileTorrent
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by tunnex190: 2:14am On Jan 15, 2009
-That means nobody is ready to work, it's cooked meat you all want. Wait until tis ready!
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by otikpoko(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Who told you that angry
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by sanketwagh: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
hey @ all i know how to download through symtorrent
first we have to search torrent portal on google, from this site we can download torrent file and this torrent file can be put into the phones ,, and we have to just select the file and start downloading grin smiley cheesy wink cool
if u have any problems u can contact me on sanketwagh007@gmail.com
Re: How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File by Brisingr(m): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2011
i get know active seed and peers but d pc torrent picks d seed and peers in i fact have only
downloaded a torrrent file wit n95

(1) (Reply)

Tecno S5 Discussion Thread / Urgent Help Needed: My Phone No Longer Detects Sim Card / What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.