Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? (1414 Views)

Nasir El-rufai's Son To Marry His Sweetheart Regina / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Sweetheart Christabel Momodu / Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I Love You Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by tinard(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2006
I see most of us come to nairaland after a hard days work and check nairaland to see what's happening. But after a day and you go back to yor empty room/apartment or the cybercafe where you hardly talk to anyone you are so sad it feels like noone cares about you, well Nairaland does which is why we are asking you "Hi welcome home sweetheart, how was your day".

Share your exciting events of the day may it be on campus, on danfo/molue, on the roadside, in your area, at work, at school, your family/friends or anything else.
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2006
thanx my day was kinda bad cry cry don't ax its a long story
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by Free(f): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2006
aww gurl
i guess i wont ask, but what da heck what happend??

well my day was alright , if you dont count the accident i almost got into
some idiot should have their licence taken away sha!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2006
gurl i wuld av told ya but u know don't wanna put my pesonal thing on d internet

Gurl u just sounded like my dad he always like i don't know ow some ppl got their license but they sure don't know ow 2 drive grin grin
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by Free(f): 12:52am On Aug 30, 2006
lol gurl
its aight am nosy somtimes, u dont have to tell ifs its personal lol grin

yea this lil a-hole almost crashed me, (its kinda funni now dat i think bout it , lol grin grin
they always talkin bout woman are bad drivers, na liar
is da men oooooooooooooo
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2006
well it ain't dat personal i just don't wanna post it on here

Gurl i know anytime i'm drivin with my dad and someone act stupid on d road den he gon be like i bet its a gurl and wen it turns out to be a man he gon be ike look at dis man drivin like a woman and gurl my mom always get mad about dat u don't even wanna get them started
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by Free(f): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2006
yea lol
i know right
some of these man dont know how to drive
they think drivin is a competition
always racing and stuff
i know cuz my brother and ma dad does it all the time
they never want anyone to speed pass them , lol grin
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2006
lol gurl i can totally relate 2 dat grin grin
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by tinard(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2006
You are totally spoiling the purpose of the topic you tell us about what happened. Like if you didn't want to talk bout private life you could talk about the accident that almost happened.
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 1:45am On Aug 30, 2006
uhmmmmm boy ain't dat wat we is talkin about
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by tinard(m): 1:56am On Aug 30, 2006
Don't be hostile sweetie just wanted u guys to be clearer with the details of each ind=cident thats all.

One love is all i got 4 u ladies. The topic was focusing at you ladies especially
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2006
not tryna be hostile just confused
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by tinard(m): 2:02am On Aug 30, 2006
ok sorry to confuse you hope you are unconfused now so how was ur day sweethert and surprisingly how come you ain't in bed coz i know why i ain't i'm a sad sad man grin grin
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by kiki(f): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2006
well i'm unconfused now and like i said it was a sad day 4 me and where i'm at rite now its just 9:12pm
Re: Welcome Home Sweetheart, How Was Your Day? by earthrealm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Aluu Killings Update Latest / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / There Was Once A MOD Called Sexkillz On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.