Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? (857 Views)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? by parkhurst: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians should always insist on their freedom! Freedom of choice, opinions and vote is mandatory! There is no need for government to clamp down on its people with bribery, intimidation and plain lying while pretending to be honest or fair! See what they've done with NL, killing the truth systematically! It is time for a New Citizen's forum, not controlled by Nigerian government interests or private interests with who have been bought by Nigerian government. Free yourself now, migrate away from this new form of online subjugation and "slavery" to a really free platform!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? by parkhurst: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
If this post disappears or I stop posting, it is because NL and their agents have blocked my ID!

Be free now! Join us on Twitter and Facebook!
Re: Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? by Soloter(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
I thought I was the only one sensing this
Re: Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? by holatin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
God bless you op.

oh God of ban !
where are you
Re: Is Nigerian Government Suppressing The Truth? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics Of #babawhileyouweregone Trend / Nigerian Army Debunked "Deep Incursion" Into Nigeria By MNJTF. / No Leader Can Islamize Or Christianize Nigeria, Buhari Tells Mbeki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.