Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank (2644 Views)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear Sterling Bank, we have known Banks as an institution that has integrity, ok let me go direct to what i have. Having applied and wrote your online test, scored above the cut-off mark,i updated my profile... all i get was your daily service mails like the 10naira whatever, my iphone story. Whereby i enquired about the recruitment and you made a replied quoting you " Hi Franklin, as long as you have updated your profile successfully you will be contacted shortly. Enjoy your day."
Whereby you selected and made ready those you wish to employ and even have posted them, this a clear evidence from people you sent mail and text.

Then am here with high hope expecting your call. When can your yes be yes and no be no.
-if am not qualified, send a mail to me and tell me... don't make my hope waste.
IF ACTUALLY CHARLES B WAS ALIVE THERE WOULD HAVE BEING SOME LEVEL OF FAIRNESS.
But now he's gone ..... all hope seems to be crashing....but am not letting it crash.
-I believe this is the era of working for yourself, be the boss of your own.
The time where Nigeria youth will rise and say no to unemployment.... we set up a company and employment will be plenty until there will be no one left to be call unemployed..
THATS MY VISION AND IT IS COMING TO REALIZATION
STERLING STAND UP FOR INTEGRITY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by papirus(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Grt piece. However, your concluding statement is now a reality than an expectation.
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
papirus:
Grt piece. However, your concluding statement is now a reality than an expectation.

OK THANKS
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by deeone10: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can't believe I am waiting for a ship at the airport...I updated my profile too but never knew recruitment has been done
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by UnknownT: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
You are complaining, I wrote the online test but didn't get up to 80 yet they keep sending me all these their newsletters like the iphone and co. I just tire
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by clemz88(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tell me something .are you guys saying theyv recruited already? Whereas I'm waiting for another intervies stage from them. When will Nigeria change for Gods sake
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by poppop: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kpele
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by ibkgab001: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear ibkgab001,

You logged in at 10:19pm on March 01, 2015 from the following desktop device:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
IP Address: 41.220.69.195

Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team,
http://www.nairaland.com/
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by bleej01: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2015
How do you guys know that the recruitment has been done? Do you have evidence or you're simply concluding because its been a very long time and no one is hearing from them. I still think though that the recruitment process in banks takes time.
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by fnwalie(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Seriously trying to believe this is not true. Been very hopeful about this opportunity.
But knowing naija sha..........#sighs#
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Nutase: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Hanibal(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2015
I didn't score up to 80% yet they keep sending me rubbish mails...
my heart always jump anytime I receive a mail from corporate organisations where I have applied for a job, so imagine the disappointment when I realise its just a stupid promo
I never wan order thunder to fire them ni.
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
f**ck sterling.........they keep lying.... i keep speaking with people they just recruited and ....what i get to hear....." you know how things goes.......just make some connection"

am not desperate to work
Once a banker...
i manage my successful business.
What i get pissed at....is the lack of integrity an institution ought to have, lack of honest procedure in recruitment.
'Keeping people on a high hope.... and at last dashing their hope.
-If they are not qualified send a mail .....across

SIMPLE
one day.... there will be work till no one is left unemployed
....my vision, my dream....

1 Like

Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by onymodel(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Elbizzcklinz:
Dear Sterling Bank, we have known Banks as an institution that has integrity, ok let me go direct to what i have. Having applied and wrote your online test, scored above the cut-off mark,i updated my profile... all i get was your daily service mails like the 10naira whatever, my iphone story. Whereby i enquired about the recruitment and you made a replied quoting you " Hi Franklin, as long as you have updated your profile successfully you will be contacted shortly. Enjoy your day."
Whereby you selected and made ready those you wish to employ and even have posted them, this a clear evidence from people you sent mail and text.

Then am here with high hope expecting your call. When can your yes be yes and no be no.
-if am not qualified, send a mail to me and tell me... don't make my hope waste.
IF ACTUALLY CHARLES B WAS ALIVE THERE WOULD HAVE BEING SOME LEVEL OF FAIRNESS.
But now he's gone ..... all hope seems to be crashing....but am not letting it crash.
-I believe this is the era of working for yourself, be the boss of your own.
The time where Nigeria youth will rise and say no to unemployment.... we set up a company and employment will be plenty until there will be no one left to be call unemployed..
THATS MY VISION AND IT IS COMING TO REALIZATION
STERLING STAND UP FOR INTEGRITY.

They messed me up too, with their system malfunctioning , i wrote a letter to their compliance team, copied their MD but nothing was done... perhaps we should copy them in this piece too.. whistleblowing@sterlingbankng.com; raadeola@sterlingbankng.com
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by onymodel(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
onymodel:

They messed me up too, with their system malfunctioning , i wrote a letter to their compliance team, copied their MD but nothing was done... perhaps we should copy them in this piece too.. whistleblowing@sterlingbankng.com; raadeola@sterlingbankng.com

Inappropriate prospective employees communication service

Dear Admin,

Please the above subject refers as I will have to escalate it for further actions to be taken.

I was rescheduled to take your online test on the 20th December 2014 by 5.00pm to 5.50pm, find the proof on the first attachment.

When I got to the Internet cafe, I logged in and I saw that I was schedule on the same date by 9.00am to 9.50am. Find the proof on the second attachment.

Ever since I found out this development;

1. I have spoken with at least 5 customer service agent in the head office but no one has seem to hear my cry, they keep making promises that they can't fulfil.

2. If I were to be a customer, is this how I will be managed? ‎Knowing that this is a service failure from your bank.

3. ‎Your system fails at my expense and nothing is hurriedly done, and that is a breach of contract cause I was giving a formal invitation to write the test.

‎4. I was willing to come into your system, but how do I speak good about them when I'm not giving the kingship treatment we all preach about in our daily sourcing for funds.

5. I had to send this email as a result of the policy implemented by the CBN on corporate governance for commercial banks.

In the light of all this points raised. I want to know;
What is my fate?
What is my hope?
Will you guys just watch me and tell me I can't have my test back knowing the fault is not from me?
I might not be intelligent or hard working enough to get the job, but I just want justice. I just need my exams back please.

I almost lost my life as a result of trying to write this test.

Please, Please and Please do something.

Thank you.

Akpanson, Onofiok Kings

+2348137572574

onymodel@yahoo.com
Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mod pls take this to front page plssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: A Mini Open Letter To Sterling Bank by bleej01: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hope you guys are aware that messages already went out calling candidates to a second test. Check you mails if you didn't know earlier

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At JAGAL Group - Several Positions / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test - See List Of Shortlisted Candidates / May Day 2018: Job Creation Still A Priority To Nigerians - Noipolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.